PDA

View Full Version : Stage 1 for SRT 4

5.9 R/T
06-06-2003, 01:56 AM
Mopar Performance Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade for SRT-4
Here are the details of the Mopar Performance Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade.

Mopar will start taking orders next week. They should be ready to ship no later than June 15 (if not earlier).

You will need to provide your VIN # and ODO reading to get the order through the system (ordering from a dealer or on-line).

Components:
_(4) Fuel Injectors -- 527cc/min* (Static fuel flow rated at 58 PSI)
_(1) MOPAR Performance Powertrain Control Module (PCM) - calibrated by the guys that the know the vehicle the BEST (PVO engineers)

Performance Ratings:
_ 240 hp @ 5200 rpm
_ 260 ft-lbs @ 2400-4400 rpm

Calibration Features:
Increased WOT and part throttle boost
More aggressive exhaust note during deceleration
Enhanced 1st gear boost schedule for a higher performance launch
Improved Turbo Response
_Optimized calibration for the MOPAR Performance Blow Off Valve conversion kit (sold separately - available in July 2003)

MSRP: $399
Part Number: P5007862 (save this - if you go to a dealer*, not needed for on-line ordering)
*Don't run out to a dealer today - I am sending them the information next week on how to order the kit - special system they have to use.

The information I have posted is subject to change without notice (have to write this - just in case). I will keep you posted on any updates as well as let you know when we are releasing the Limited Slip Differential, Coilover Kit (gonna be awesome), Short Throw Shifter, etc.

Obviously in USD.

Aleks
06-06-2003, 08:11 AM
Thats an awesome price IMO. $399 for all that. As well isn't that car rated at 215hp and it puts down 223hp at the wheels stock? If so I think those numbers might be conservative as well.

Hollywood
06-06-2003, 08:55 AM
Did they sort out if canada is getting the srt neon?

syeve
06-06-2003, 10:41 AM
holy fawk...that car is gonna piss some people off!!

rice_eater
06-06-2003, 11:25 AM
yeah...for now they cant bring it into Canada coz supposetly we demand a 8mph front bumper and in the states it's a 5mph bumper...but for the 8 mph bumper me thinks bye bye intercooler

4wheeldrift
06-06-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by rice_eater
yeah...for now they cant bring it into Canada coz supposetly we demand a 8mph front bumper and in the states it's a 5mph bumper...but for the 8 mph bumper me thinks bye bye intercooler They'll find a way to make it work. For the longest time, everyone thought it would be impossible to get an Evo to pass the US crash test regs and they managed it. If they figure the demand is there, the car companies will find a way.

benyl
06-06-2003, 01:39 PM
too bad it is a Neon. Wish someone else would make a car like that for that price...

STI-Guy
06-06-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by syeve
holy fawk...that car is gonna piss some people off!!

Subaru and Mitsubishi owners in particular. :D

5.9 R/T
06-06-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by STI-Guy

Subaru and Mitsubishi owners in particular. :D

Hahaha, I love your sig. I remember that thread too. LOL :rofl:

4wheeldrift
06-06-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by STI-Guy

Subaru and Mitsubishi owners in particular. :D Not until that car gets an LSD. One wheel drive :D :burnout: