PDA

View Full Version : BLS Concert

wylderhoads
04-14-2007, 04:21 PM
Anyone go to the Black Label Society concert in calgary or edmonton? If so what were your thoughts.

Benny
04-14-2007, 05:04 PM
I went. It was badass. Only downside was that Zakk took a long ass time to get on stage.

wylderhoads
04-15-2007, 01:59 AM
Fuck I wish i hadn't been sold out... So did Zakk have the piano out on stage?? That would have been cool, haven't seen him do that live yet.

tsi_neal
04-15-2007, 04:19 AM
Show was unreal, Zakk is a talented motherfucker... From where i was i think it was just a keyboard but he did play one

Darkane
04-15-2007, 11:09 AM
He had a keyboard. I don't think he started late at all. He was on at 10:15.

The thing that pissed me off is when I go to a show I want to hear the music not stories and little solo's here and there. I mean his big solo was alright even though he hasen't changed it since the ozzy days.

All in all I wouldn't go see BLS again.

thrasher22
04-15-2007, 02:14 PM
I was pretty pissed these tickets sold out so fast. I saw him with Ozzy a few years ago and it was stellar.

tsi_neal
04-15-2007, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Darkane
He had a keyboard. I don't think he started late at all. He was on at 10:15.

The thing that pissed me off is when I go to a show I want to hear the music not stories and little solo's here and there. I mean his big solo was alright even though he hasen't changed it since the ozzy days.

All in all I wouldn't go see BLS again.

LOL, first thing one of my buddies said to me after the show is "I paid for a fucking rock concert not a fucking guitar solo"