PDA

View Full Version : RC Drag Racing Starts tomorrow @ 10 am

88CRXGUY
04-14-2007, 10:12 PM
I notice that there is some people on this board that have rc cars and I thought that I would post and let you know that we are going to be starting a drag racing season this year(1st year). So anyone that has a nitro or electric rc vehicles please come on down. It don't matter how old are you, if you can drive a rc straight down a track then your good to go.

- They must be 1/8th scale or 1/10 scale. Touring cars, truggies, buggies, monster trucks etc.
- Stock or modified, doesn't matter come on out.
- We encourage that you have a fail safe
- NO GAS POWERED RCS, NO EXCEPTIONS
- NO DEPARTMENT STORE BOUGHT RC'S (RADIOSHACK, ZELLERS, WAL-MART ETC) NO EXPECTIONS

All that we ask is that you come down, have fun. If you aren't happy to be there or whatever reason it may be, please leave quietly. This is going to be the first day so we're just going to go with the flow of everything.

We're going to be meeting down behind the A&W down on 52nd st SE & 72nd Ave SE. I apologize I don't have an exact address at this moment. We are going to be starting at 10 am. So everyone who wants to come out please do so.

I hope to see some fellow beyonders at the races.

Ekliptix
04-14-2007, 10:26 PM
Sounds like a good time, if my Savage LE was running I'd be down.
There is an events and meets section that you'll get a better response by posting there. This is General Car/Bike Talk.

88CRXGUY
04-14-2007, 10:30 PM
Yeah I wasn't sure where to post this..

MODS CAN YOU PLEASE MOVE THIS TO THE RIGHT SECTION...THANKS..

Your still more than welcome to come out and watch and give ideas and input to make things better or whatever.