PDA

View Full Version : PHOTO RADAR: 2 Locations

robpark
04-15-2007, 01:58 PM
Hey gang,

Just drove by 2 photo radar traps in the S.W. in playground zones.

First one is on Elbow drive southbound in the really long playground zone between 5 Street and 34 Ave (Mount Royal).

Second one is set up at the playground zone coming off of Elbow onto eastbound 58th Avenue S.W.

Heads up.

88CRXGUY
04-15-2007, 04:43 PM
Yeah I've noticed more cops out in the NE than usual...

Canmorite
04-15-2007, 05:12 PM
Cops are gonna milk that Elbow drive playground zone. I avoid it at all costs.

scat19
04-15-2007, 11:15 PM
Dont speed everywhere, then your ok

240SX17
04-15-2007, 11:50 PM
^ what would u know u got a tinted windsheild lol olool i had to eillot :P :P im kidding, but serious dont even speed in play ground zones

hussein
04-15-2007, 11:51 PM
Both my photo radar tickets have been in school and playground zones. Be careful people!!!

slick2404
04-15-2007, 11:54 PM
Guaranteed photo radar:

I drive past it to and from school everyday, and there hasn't been a day gone by that i haven't seen em parked in a minivan northbound on 14th street, just after 24th ave....:thumbsdow

robpark
04-15-2007, 11:56 PM
Never speed on Sundays...They're out in force on Sundays.

modded46
04-16-2007, 10:07 AM
i agree it seems like Sunday morning they have nothing better to do than ruin someone's weekend..

I'm sorry but some of the playground zones are ridiculous.. How about the one behind the Tom's House of Pizza on McLeod.. Basically if you're heading south on like 1st ST you turn right and go up the hill there towards the Auto Value etc..

On the top of the hill there is a swing set, on the right side of the road there is a industrial complex.. So let me ask you.. WHERE the hell are the kids trying to go if they come tumbling down the hill? Are they going to work in a sweat shop?? ugh.. retarded..

dj_rice
04-16-2007, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by 240SX17
^ what would u know u got a tinted windsheild lol olool i had to eillot :P :P im kidding, but serious dont even speed in play ground zones

Whoa.....Mr Bacon Strip is dissing on Mr "I drive a BMW so I'm not stupid"....what has this world come too....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just noticed cops are setting up radar on the 16th ave bridge overpass on 52nd...and theres always one hiding on 5th Ave and 52nd St behind the trees

l8braker
04-16-2007, 03:32 PM
Mmm.... bacon :drool: :drool: :drool:

It seems like every day there is a radar van/CPS in that playground zone on elbow. When the weather is shitty, they have a photo radar van there but when its nice CPS sets up shop.

pepschnops
04-16-2007, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by l8braker

It seems like every day there is a radar van/CPS in that playground zone on elbow. When the weather is shitty, they have a photo radar van there but when its nice CPS sets up shop.

word there is no point in even going slightly over 30, a van is there at least 50% of the time I drive past there.

signature7
04-16-2007, 04:03 PM
that one on 14th street nw is there all the time and can be there anytime of the day, im always caraeful there, i've seen the van there at 11 pm so be careful... usually it's a red caravan but i've seen the champagne color one a lot more as of late and even those white ones with the "red means stop" decals.

Canmorite
04-19-2007, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by l8braker

With a douchebag sipping coffee and reading the Sun.