PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Roofing or eavestrough person

mr_ballroom
04-15-2007, 06:04 PM
The drain for my eavestrough fell off from my 2nd floor.

Anyone know a good contractor/person who could fix this?

THANKS!
Andrew

mr_ballroom
04-15-2007, 06:05 PM
Another picture.

mr_ballroom
04-16-2007, 05:29 PM
Thanks Luke for the incredibly quick service!!!

Mods please close!

Thanks,
Andrew

Kobe
04-16-2007, 07:53 PM
its called a downspot and should not take more then 2minutes to fix, we take them off and put them back on after we do the stucco on the wall..

Just need a drill 3 or 4 screws and a ladder..

mr_ballroom
04-17-2007, 10:17 AM
Yeah I know, but when you don't have a 20-30 foot lader it make's it tough...

2BLUE
04-17-2007, 12:10 PM
LOL

dropdat
04-17-2007, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Kobe
its called a downspot and should not take more then 2minutes to fix, we take them off and put them back on after we do the stucco on the wall..

Just need a drill 3 or 4 screws and a ladder..

that may have been so but the troughers that did this job shit the bed and didn't even use plugs on their downspout holes and when the wind or whatever ripped the downspout off, it ripped the shit out of the trough and actually was alot more work when you got up there then it seems from the pictures.

mr_ballroom
04-18-2007, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by dropdat

that may have been so but the troughers that did this job shit the bed and didn't even use plugs on their downspout holes and when the wind or whatever ripped the downspout off, it ripped the shit out of the trough and actually was alot more work when you got up there then it seems from the pictures.

I did notice rather large holes in the part the fell off.... I probably should've taken pictures of that close up.

Thanks again Luke and your crew.

Regards,
Andrew