PDA

View Full Version : squirrels in foothills ind

CTSV
04-15-2007, 06:40 PM
Drove into my office parking lot today, Sunday April 15. Looks like there had been a drifting contest going on. The parking lot still has gravel on it. I'm lucky none of the plate glass windows are broken with flying gravel. Also looks like one car slid to within a foot of the curb! In Feb. I drove in at midnight on a Friday and it looked like a ricer convention. They didn't want to move so I could go to the back parking lot. I was driving my V at the time so I decided to park inside.
So if this sounds familiar to anyone who reads this forum, please at least wait til the gravel is swept up, then burn your tires off all you like.

Lo)2enz0
04-15-2007, 06:45 PM
that would be all the kids who think they can be pro drifters

i try to stay far away from the foothills at night but work there as well and a friend has a shop as well

ScottysZ
04-16-2007, 05:00 PM
Drifting is fuckin retarded cause 99% of the kids who try it dont have the skill... or have 100hp fwd cars.

dj_rice
04-16-2007, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by ScottysZ
Drifting is fuckin retarded cause 99% of the kids who try it dont have the skill... or have 100hp fwd cars.

You are one the douchebag fags there that are street racing, so your even more fucking retarded..

Sharpie
04-16-2007, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice

You are one the douchebag fags there that are street racing, so your even more fucking retarded..
Atleast his car has balls man.:rolleyes: :rofl:

l8braker
04-16-2007, 09:24 PM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/rmkf550/buckle1.jpg

haha

Go4Long
04-16-2007, 09:28 PM

and the point of that random off topic rant was? :dunno:

this isn't a thread about street racing...it's a thread about kids attempting to do what they think is drifting, in what they think is a good spot to do it...when really what they're doing is sliding on a gravel covered parking lot and somehow managing to fly under darwin's radar for another day.

Euro_Trash
04-16-2007, 09:33 PM
Hehe once the gravel is gone they wont be able to break their tires loose though!!

Go4Long
04-16-2007, 09:34 PM
so basically what you're saying is this problem will fix itself in a couple weeks? ;)

ercchry
04-16-2007, 09:34 PM
pff you cant drift on gravel, way too much under stear :rolleyes:

Euro_Trash
04-16-2007, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Go4Long
so basically what you're saying is this problem will fix itself in a couple weeks? ;)

Pretty much :thumbsup:

dj_rice
04-16-2007, 09:40 PM

and the point of that random off topic rant was? :dunno:

this isn't a thread about street racing...it's a thread about kids attempting to do what they think is drifting, in what they think is a good spot to do it...when really what they're doing is sliding on a gravel covered parking lot and somehow managing to fly under darwin's radar for another day.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/172831/911-turbo-at-the-tims-last-night/

And what the OP was talking about, is caused from homosexuals at Bullshit corner...so its not really offtopic..

Go4Long
04-16-2007, 09:43 PM

And what the OP was talking about, is caused from homosexuals at Bullshit corner...so its not really offtopic..

you need to grow up...throwing that in to a conversation about the kids drifting in the industrial park is about equal to the I fucked your mom argument...that's great...but what's it got to do with this conversation?

if he wants to go out and street race on a saturday night, then let him...if he gets the ticket then he'll learn a lesson, or maybe not. either way it's his choice to make, not yours...

dj_rice
04-16-2007, 09:46 PM

you need to grow up...throwing that in to a conversation about the kids drifting in the industrial park is about equal to the I fucked your mom argument...that's great...but what's it got to do with this conversation?

if he wants to go out and street race on a saturday night, then let him...if he gets the ticket then he'll learn a lesson, or maybe not. either way it's his choice to make, not yours...

Are you his bf?

Du ma con cuc chet di mi

But anyways...your prolly one of the people that frequent there also with this attitude but I'm done before this gets outta hand

ercchry
04-16-2007, 09:47 PM

Are you his bf?

haha i was thinking the samething i wonder if he sucks him off as well as stand up for him on the internet?

CTSV
04-16-2007, 10:08 PM
Last fall before the snow these same people were probably using this same parking lot to do burnouts. One Monday I found they were laying rubber all over. It is a small parking lot! I'm afraid someone will drive through my windows. And I just know they won't stay around to report it will they?
I'd be happy if they go somewhere else where I don't have to pay for them to play!

By the way, what's with the language here? Seems like a number of people must have a limited vocabulary or are very defensive?

ercchry
04-16-2007, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by CTSV
By the way, what's with the language here? Seems like a number of people must have a limited vocabulary or are very defensive?

you must be new here

Mangina
04-17-2007, 07:13 AM
The retardation is strong in this thread.

Xtrema
04-17-2007, 07:59 AM
http://photos.oes.org/albums/userpics/10612/normal_jedi-squirrels.jpg??

BoS_DC2
04-17-2007, 01:52 PM
So, this thread got me all excited so I went to the nearest Wal-Mart and drifted in my 140hp FWD car, my god, I was pulling out all the moves/tricks I learnt while watching Tokyo Drift.. Good stuff man

crazedmodder
04-17-2007, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by CTSV
Last fall before the snow these same people were probably using this same parking lot to do burnouts. One Monday I found they were laying rubber all over. It is a small parking lot! I'm afraid someone will drive through my windows. And I just know they won't stay around to report it will they?
I'd be happy if they go somewhere else where I don't have to pay for them to play!

Hahaha, I don't know about anyone else but I enjoy my immaturity (which is the reason I act like such a douche :nut: )

Anyways, the only real solution I see to them not coming back is to call the cops. If they do come back like idiots call the cops again. If the cops act like they don't really care just say they are causing problems and you fear for your safety/the safety of (what I assume is) your business.

Toms-SC
04-17-2007, 03:07 PM
Get a video camera.

ScottysZ
04-17-2007, 07:27 PM

Dude youre fuckin retarded. Sure, it probably was guys from there that were doing the drifiting, doesnt mean everyone is. Most guys just like to go check out the cars.

And o no, i did a roll race on hwy 2 in the middle of the night, big fuckin deal. Smarten the hell up.

carter_prelude
04-17-2007, 08:10 PM
haha i came into this thread thinking it was gonna about some squirrels... :rofl:

Go4Long
04-17-2007, 09:52 PM

Du ma con cuc chet di mi

apparently your thoughts are equally useless in two languages.

and no, I haven't been to the races in years...I have better things to do on a saturday night. and very few of the cars that go to tim horton's have a 13 second time slip to their credit...so really it's limited to who I would even bother racing, and in that case I would just go to the track.

theken
04-17-2007, 10:04 PM
i also thought there was going to be squirrels, i read the first post and was like what the fuck, where are the squirrels haha, msd

narou
04-20-2007, 07:47 AM
THE SQUIRRELS!!!! WTF