PDA

View Full Version : WTF? Warped tour moved?

thrasher22
04-15-2007, 10:56 PM
They announced friday that warped tour will be held in edmonton instead of calgary this year like originally announced. No explanation of why.

A 3 hour drive isn't bad, but when all is done, it's 6 hours of gas, plus your ticket, somewhere to crash in edmonton for the night and 2 days lost wage.

Anyone else super pissed? This would have been my 5th year in a row.

The Cosworth
04-15-2007, 10:58 PM
Maybe to do with race city and all their problems? or how shitty the quality it is?

Lo)2enz0
04-16-2007, 04:04 AM
ya i am pissed. fucking christ now i can't go for sure. i have enough time off for the drift events this year

brandon
04-16-2007, 09:06 AM
Fuck! oh well looks like a roadtrip for me.

Ogpogo
04-16-2007, 09:18 AM
Im lucky enough to be in vancouver when its there. :D

hjr
04-16-2007, 04:07 PM
ive done the trip to calgary for the show before. its not too bad at all. often road trips with friend are even more fun

D_2K
04-16-2007, 04:12 PM
anyone know if Underoath is playing this year?

core_upt
04-16-2007, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by D_2K
anyone know if Underoath is playing this year?

depends if NOFX makes them cry again! I actually really like Underoath, but I think it's funny that they quit the tour last year because NOFX made fun of them from being Christian.

Warped in Stabmonton - no thanks. i've been every year since 98 but I think I'll skip out this year - it's too much of the same shit and the same stupid kids jumping in mud and covering you in shit. All the bands sound like shit on the main stage and 30 minutues is way too short. i'd rather spend teh cash and see bands in a smaller venu and get a good show.

Intent_Fire
04-16-2007, 05:31 PM
yeah, its really gay.. now i have to drive 6 hours instead of 3.... and No underoath is not playing they are only scheduled from Jul 23 - Aug 9, they miss the Edmonton date. too bad really...

Lo)2enz0
04-16-2007, 11:14 PM
the bands that are on the tour that i wanna see is chiodos, red jump suit apparatus (still hate how they play there shit on the radio...emo comment), paramore (cause hayley is fucking hot), the used, underoath, and i have been dieing to see funeral for a friend for years.

still pissed alexisonfire isn't playing this year but oh well, there shows always kick ass