PDA

View Full Version : Apology: 91 Celica RC

97'Scort
04-16-2007, 11:44 PM
I would like to apologize for my mistake at posting the ad earlier today. The mods spotted my error pretty quickly, but some people still expressed interest.

The car had undergone an out of province inspection, and had not passed due to the poor condition of the tires and the lack of daytime running lights. This, of course, violates the posting agreement at the top of the forum.

The owner in this case has decided not to get these items fixed, and will attempt to sell the car elsewhere. Any cars that do pass their inspection, however, will be posted on the forum as they become available. Please note that I do not profit from this, I'm simply lending a hand to my neighbour :thumbsup:

Hopefully this clears the air for those who were interested and again my sincere apologies.

RaptorGJC
04-16-2007, 11:47 PM
I forgive ya:rolleyes:

LUCKYSTRIKE
04-16-2007, 11:49 PM
*hug*

LaserSpeed
04-16-2007, 11:53 PM
Oh heck, come here let me give ya a big hug!! :cry:

97'Scort
04-16-2007, 11:54 PM
*sniff* Thanks, guys :rolleyes:

cocoabrova
04-16-2007, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by 97'Scort
I would like to apologize for my mistake at posting the ad earlier today. The mods spotted my error pretty quickly, but some people still expressed interest.

The car had undergone an out of province inspection, and had not passed due to the poor condition of the tires and the lack of daytime running lights. This, of course, violates the posting agreement at the top of the forum.

The owner in this case has decided not to get these items fixed, and will attempt to sell the car elsewhere. Any cars that do pass their inspection, however, will be posted on the forum as they become available. Please note that I do not profit from this, I'm simply lending a hand to my neighbour :thumbsup:

Hopefully this clears the air for those who were interested and again my sincere apologies.

It doesn't matter if you don't get any $$ for posting your neighbor's cars FS, you still won't be posting them on beyond.ca because your neighbor is NOT a paid sponsor, and also running a used car lot out of his residence is illegal BTW....

:closed: :drama: