PDA

View Full Version : 2fast2rice

YCB
06-06-2003, 10:24 PM
sooooo many lil ricers just rippin it up after the movie.. hahah

p3nnywi5dom
06-06-2003, 10:32 PM
Some kids in a mustang tried to race me in sundance.
They seemed to all be laughing at me, which soon changed after they stalled when it hit green.

OWNED

ecstasy_civic
06-06-2003, 10:42 PM
i know, i live like 3 blocks from silver city and i was out working in the yard, around 10pm all i heard was little cars peeling out, heard what sounded to be a few burnouts and a few sirens lol.

damn kids:thumbsdow

YCB
06-06-2003, 10:47 PM
hah yeah i watched it at silver city, it was a mustang that was doin those stupid burn outs...

ryder_23
06-06-2003, 11:24 PM
NO shit...I just left westhills one, and me and my friend got outa there as fast as we can to avoid gettin hit by some dumbass kids driving their parents cars....Friend got rear ended in a parkin lot other day by some dumbass ripping it up....

Team_Mclaren
06-06-2003, 11:36 PM
If they only knew whats under the hood of those cars in the movie!!!!!!! (just read all the testing done by scc on those cars) :barf: :barf:
:thumbsdow

this is truely a sad day in the import scene!!!

Davetronz
06-07-2003, 12:33 AM
I wish I was l337 enough to go street race tonight like a little punk...
:rofl:
Hahahahaha

ZMan2k2
06-07-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by p3nnywi5dom
Some kids in a mustang tried to race me in sundance.
They seemed to all be laughing at me, which soon changed after they stalled when it hit green.

OWNED

:rofl: :rofl:

BigShow
06-07-2003, 12:49 AM
fuck....the movie sucked!!

^SkylinE^
06-07-2003, 10:14 AM
I thought the movie was good for a laugh But i did read that SCC aritcal about all the cars and its pitiful. I think that the S2000 was the fastest car outta allof them. Alot of the cars like the Evo was slowwer than stock...............POOR!

Ben
06-07-2003, 10:28 AM
I have so many pictures of beat ass rides at the theaters...

Lambo Man
06-07-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Ben
I have so many pictures of beat ass rides at the theaters...

care to share?

boi-alien
06-07-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by BigShow
fuck....the movie sucked!! i actually found the movie to be entertaining. didn't really care for the cars, but the storyline was better than the first, and tyrese is pretty damn funny heheh

Gonein60...ft.
06-07-2003, 10:38 AM
ya car wise the movie kinda sucked....but overall i thought it was pretty good for laughs and entertainment......."Roman" cracked me up.......the dialogue for "Suki" oh man......I really hope that was her last movie.....ever.

BigShow
06-07-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by boi-alien
i actually found the movie to be entertaining. didn't really care for the cars, but the storyline was better than the first, and tyrese is pretty damn funny heheh

Yeah I agree the storyline was better, but to be honest I just saw the movie for the cars and to me it focused too much around the cheesy story. The scramble scene was kinda hilarious tho, I liked Tyrese's charactor better than Vin Diesal as well.

szw
06-07-2003, 01:37 PM
Why would you watch the movie for the cars? We already knew they were ugly. haha

BigShow
06-07-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by szw
Why would you watch the movie for the cars? We already knew they were ugly. haha

haha, yeah well... there were some nice boats at least :D

GT2NV
06-07-2003, 05:03 PM
i enjoyed it

Doodle
06-07-2003, 05:24 PM
They definitly steered off the street racing scene.

AccordTypeR
06-08-2003, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Doodle
They definitly steered off the street racing scene.

Not according to cnn, apperntly the movie is like "real" street racing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: because we all kow that lining up 4 cars to do an circut cours in the city is good n real

btw wost fucking movie i have ever seen:banghead: the only really nice cars were the muscle cars!, and a few others that were shown breifly:D :barf:

NickGT
06-08-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by black94gt
i enjoyed it

As did I. Worth my money to see. Now I gotta go out and buy the tricked out edition of the first one. I guess it shows what happens after the fade out in the end of the first movie... Can anyone validate this without giving away the ending?

Hash_man
06-08-2003, 02:05 PM
Ya, it was kinda entertaining... and i do want to pick up the "tricked out" first one to see that stuff... but seriously, the first one was waaaaay better. I mean this one didnt even focuus around street racing which is what its really supposed to be about... there version of street racing was fuckin retarded... and the cars that were extras were waaay nicer than the stars cars!

sin
06-08-2003, 02:16 PM
this movie should die and never be spoken of again, us talking about it, even negatively, is too much publicity for this sin against cinema they call a movie

AccordTypeR
06-08-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by sin
this movie should die and never be spoken of again, us talking about it, even negatively, is too much publicity for this sin against cinema they call a movie

:werd: :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ahahah its so true!!

XylathaneGTR
06-08-2003, 11:00 PM
hahaah
When i was there, i caught an earlier show at Silvercity on friday (7:10) When i was leaving, fucking so many kids in their mom's civic w/ Canadian Tire exhaust and shit. I was in my friends murano and people were like, revving here and there and shit...
Cops all over too.
Gay.

DonJuan
06-08-2003, 11:11 PM
I saw it at 10:30 last showing, and was pretty entertained. There was alot of poonany in the theater but I waithed about 30 mins to leave cuz 2 many kids, doin burnouts in minivans and shit, and 2 many cops around removing them of the little money they had. And when there were just a few people around, a super drift onto Country Hills, and downtown to the clubs, it was all good.

itsnotaDUB
06-09-2003, 03:39 AM
so let me get this straight.. its NOT worth going to see??, havnt heard much about it or seen many of the cars ive seen a pic of the golf but thats it...

James
06-09-2003, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR
hahaah
When i was there, i caught an earlier show at Silvercity on friday (7:10) When i was leaving, fucking so many kids in theirmom's civic w/ Canadian Tire exhaust and shit. I was in my friends murano and people were like, revving here and there and shit...
Cops all over too.
Gay.

You mean your Friends PARENTS Murano right.

SI-vic
06-10-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR
hahaah
When i was there, i caught an earlier show at Silvercity on friday (7:10) When i was leaving, fucking so many kids in their mom's civic w/ Canadian Tire exhaust and shit. I was in my friends murano and people were like, revving here and there and shit...
Cops all over too.
Gay.

Ahem...... and exactly how old are you?
You talk like you're a 20 year old or something
Who are you to call people your own age/people whom are older "kids"?

ZorroAMG
06-10-2003, 05:36 PM
Haha, the people on here that bought into the hype, paid the $13 to see it and now bitch about how bad it was are GAY, the movie itself isn't. It's purpose was to make money and it did make lots of money, OFF ALL OF YOU! LOL

sin
06-10-2003, 05:48 PM
for the record me, accordtyper, hash_man, and creeper got in for free...

ZorroAMG
06-10-2003, 06:01 PM
Hey Sin, not hating on you or making it a money issue, just stating the obvious ;)

Hash_man
06-10-2003, 09:30 PM
Hey Sin, not hating on you or making it a money issue, just stating the obvious

Oh its so true, we got in for the 12am screening for employees, I am not one though.. And it is stupid when people who went and paid the money bitch about it. Seriously people, what were you expecting??? did you think that because tyrese and ludacris were in it instead of Jarule and vin diesel that it would be 100 times better?~! I sure hope not, so stop speakin of the movie, it is what it is, and we cannot change that, or the fact that it encourages RICE>!

lammer
06-10-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Hash_man

Oh its so true, we got in for the 12am screening for employees, I am not one though.. And it is stupid when people who went and paid the money bitch about it. Seriously people, what were you expecting??? did you think that because tyrese and ludacris were in it instead of Jarule and vin diesel that it would be 100 times better?~! I sure hope not, so stop speakin of the movie, it is what it is, and we cannot change that, or the fact that it encourages RICE>!

:rolleyes:

stryker
06-11-2003, 01:27 AM
yeah suki can't act for shit.
i saw that mustang i think, was it yellow?