PDA

View Full Version : WTB 99-00 CIVIC CLIMATE CONTROL WIREING/Heater valve

dallas23
04-17-2007, 06:30 PM
I am looking to get a hold of the wireing harness' for the 99-00 civic Climate control unit. I am looking for harness' for the Heater control, Fan speed control, AC/Circulate/Rear defrost and Vent select. i want to do a conversion to the 2 DINN bezzel to accomidate for a 7" indash NAV unit, the flip up motorized units are good but i am looking for a cleaner look, the 98 does not have an electric heater valve, so i need everything, also the electric heater valve if available, Thanks.

snow_daniel
04-19-2007, 10:57 AM
PM'ed, hope this help:D

NA POWER
04-20-2007, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by dallas23
I am looking to get a hold of the wireing harness' for the 99-00 civic Climate control unit. I am looking for harness' for the Heater control, Fan speed control, AC/Circulate/Rear defrost and Vent select. i want to do a conversion to the 2 DINN bezzel to accomidate for a 7" indash NAV unit, the flip up motorized units are good but i am looking for a cleaner look, the 98 does not have an electric heater valve, so i need everything, also the electric heater valve if available, Thanks.
i am parting out 00 civic si, i have all the stuff you need.

turbo4dr
04-21-2007, 05:37 PM
I just did this swap on my buddys EL this weekend....
It's not as easy as it looks in pics BUt the end results are nice...
Be prepared to work on this over 2 days and get buddys to help you ( bring Beer It helps)