PDA

View Full Version : Why do people hate hondas?

Pages : [1] 2

pldupek
04-18-2007, 09:50 PM
i hope i'm posting this in the right forum but why does everyone seem to hate honda's?

Isaiah
04-18-2007, 09:52 PM
:rofl: OMG buddy. You might want to check here:
http://www.dawginc.com/industrial-safety-products/fire-flame-retardant-suit.php

pldupek
04-18-2007, 09:57 PM
what does that have to do with anything?

adam c
04-18-2007, 09:59 PM
this is a mainly honda forum.. so yea?

but there are better cars out there then honda and all the stupid ricers who have royally fucked the honda name over the past 15 years

pldupek
04-18-2007, 10:02 PM
yea true but there are some people out there that don't rice there Honda out. and than there is the people that go to Canadian tire and buy all there modifications there and think its fast

Mitsu3000gt
04-19-2007, 08:22 AM
I agree with the above. I have no problem with hondas at all but I'm tired of the "what should I buy, an exhaust or CAI?" (Or similar type) threads that in reality bring the HP from 127 all the way to 128.

LilDrunkenSmurf
04-19-2007, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
I agree with the above. I have no problem with hondas at all but I'm tired of the "what should I buy, an exhaust or CAI?" (Or similar type) threads that in reality bring the HP from 127 all the way to 128.

But canadian tire doesn't support twin turbo s4's so i dont either! :rofl:

No one hates honda's... everyone makes fun of other peoples cars, just for the hell of it... and i'm sure with 40000+ ppl in the forum, there's enough hate for all the cars... your probably only reading the honda threads and seeing all the hate there.

A790
04-19-2007, 09:00 AM
Honda's have the biggest presence here on Beyond.

Mitsu3000gt
04-19-2007, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by LilDrunkenSmurf

But canadian tire doesn't support twin turbo s4's so i dont either! :rofl:

No one hates honda's... everyone makes fun of other peoples cars, just for the hell of it... and i'm sure with 40000+ ppl in the forum, there's enough hate for all the cars... your probably only reading the honda threads and seeing all the hate there.

Well said. I think if you look hard enough you could find hate for every manufactuer for one reason or another.

Toms-SC
04-19-2007, 02:03 PM
hhhhhhooondduuuhhh

ercchry
04-19-2007, 02:08 PM
hondas excluding the nsx and s2k are garbage front wheel drive tin can econo boxes and only fairies and girls drive them

j/k :D

but really nissan and mazda ftw

BlkMaxima
04-19-2007, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by ercchry
hondas excluding the nsx and s2k are garbage front wheel drive tin can econo boxes and only fairies and girls drive them

j/k :D

but really nissan and mazda ftw

HAHA :werd:

SilverGS
04-19-2007, 02:37 PM
Hate hondas? How many Ek/Eg/EF Civics there are owned by Beyond members alone. Where are you getting this everyone hates hondas?

illeagle
04-19-2007, 02:38 PM
Maybe they hate just your honda?:dunno:

writhen
04-19-2007, 02:45 PM
A lot of people do hate hondas for performance cars, myself included. If its daily driving, reliability, or everyday usage, i love them. They're probably the best cars for that (this is mainly directed toward civics). But when it comes down to it, its a torqueless, fwd, econobox sedan/hatch that was never meant to go fast or handle well. Seems like most honda guys can never accept that. At least the ones I come across.

Now that's not to say Honda can't make sports cars. Look at the NSX. Sheer engineering marvel. light weight. mid-engine rear wheel driving orgasm on wheels. Or even the S2K, again a drivers dream besides the fact that it has no torque. Gotta remember, no matter how much horsepower you have it's the torque that does the driving.

/endrant.

LilDrunkenSmurf
04-19-2007, 02:48 PM
I think with the new Honda's they're going in the wrong direction... they're trying to make it more into a sports car, and less a family car... I find the things to be wayyyy too big... It's like they're trying to replace the Lude/RSX with the Civic, replace the civic with the Fit... I realize as a modded civic driver I should be offended, and admittedly I am, mildly, by that comment. But it's true, they are FWD econoboxes... As for the poor handling part, I'll have to disagree as my civic handle's beautifully.

writhen
04-19-2007, 02:55 PM
I meant in stock form. With enough money and effort you can make any car do anything (not saying that it costs a lot to make a civic handle well). I have a friend who loves his crx to death so I understand where you guys come from. They ARE fun, but like you admited, they weren't made with the goal of going fast or handling well. Sorry if I did offend you, even if it was mild.

SilverGS
04-19-2007, 03:05 PM
Agreed. You have to judge the car for what it is designed to do. Civics are great because they are fun small cars to drive that just keep on going and there are a lot of mods for those who like to do those kinds of things realizing you can only get so much out of it. If you hate it because its not a performance car you have to give your head a shake. Civics does what is is meant to do well and Porsche Ferrari's do what they are designed for well.

GTS Jeff
04-19-2007, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by pldupek
i hope i'm posting this in the right forum but why does everyone seem to hate honda's? Because their owners start threads like these.

ZyaL8R
04-19-2007, 03:08 PM
Um... I like civics cause 20 bucks gets me a week++ of driving to work..?

Other than that, I think civics generate road rage. "WTF, WHY CAN'T I PASS THIS ASSHOLE, I HAVE NO POWER!"

writhen
04-19-2007, 03:09 PM
Well I think the general hatred toward them is due to these 16/17 year old kids who get a civic as their first car from mommy and daddy. You know the ones I'm talking about, they aren't even always ricers, but they think that with catback and intake done they have the fastest cars in calgary. Then they go about racing everything that has some form of a deep exhaust tone (whether the race is accepted or not). Those are the people who give these amazing little cars a bad name.

ken-gsr
04-19-2007, 03:25 PM
^^^agreed - I have no problem with civics - infact I always wanted my first car to be a 92 civic coupe. Good thing I wasnt balla enough when I was 16 to drive that lol. Instead I riced out my 4 door 87 cavalier (:barf: ) I am so glad I am passed those days. I love my GSR!

Millzner
04-19-2007, 03:27 PM
you either can get respect from a honda or complete disrespect. i owning a civic hate most of people who get these 5inch wide exhausts and body kits and 500 dollar rims. Were just easy to pick on. its Toyota vs Honda usually

CivicDXR
04-19-2007, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Isaiah
:rofl: OMG buddy. You might want to check here:
http://www.dawginc.com/industrial-safety-products/fire-flame-retardant-suit.php

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't worry, I found it funny... :rofl:

finboy
04-19-2007, 03:32 PM
honda's, much like s13's,bmw's, mustangs and srt-4's are overhyped, therefore people hate them, i thought everyone knew that :dunno:

Datsun-Fever
04-19-2007, 03:32 PM
IMO Honda builds the highest quality car out of all other Japanese manufacturers...

LUCKYSTRIKE
04-19-2007, 03:37 PM
Hmmm im not really aware of any hate. Maybe hate for ricers that rice civics, but thats about it.

And Honda does sell thousands of cars each years so ... I am not sure who these "people" are that are hating.

Synne
04-19-2007, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Datsun-Fever
IMO Honda builds the highest quality car out of all other Japanese manufacturers...

Don't forget some of the slowest cars as well.:clap:

JRSC00LUDE
04-19-2007, 03:53 PM
Honda's come from Japan. Japanese people kill dolphins. Dead dolphins make whiny little snot-nosed bitches cry. Bashing Honda's helps to heal the hole in their bleeding heart.

Proboscis
how bou't honda engines very good to make HP i love my honda

JRSC00LUDE
edit - accidental double post....

Synne
04-19-2007, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
edit - accidental double post....

lies...you meant for this to happen...you honda fanatic...you make me sick!;) :thumbsup:

HuyNh_SI
04-19-2007, 03:56 PM
My new civic si offered more than expected. It's fun to drive around and it saves on gas. I wish it had a bit more torque though.

LUCKYSTRIKE
04-19-2007, 04:01 PM
QQ

Proboscis
04-19-2007, 04:03 PM
honda builds the cub50 very fun to work on

Millzner
04-19-2007, 04:05 PM
and noone can hate on the best honda ever, the ELEMENT!!!!!
:bullshit:

Skyline_Addict
04-19-2007, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by writhen
...that was never meant to ...or handle well.

/endrant.

I beg to differ. Honda makes some of the best handling FWD cars in the world. While AWD and RWD definetely do accommodate a more "sporty" car's functions better, it doesn't mean FWD sucks. First and foremost, FWD makes cars overly more affordable, particularly for the entry level market, and like I said, companies like Honda have not made this an excuse to produce shit cars and have made some of the best handling cars in their class over the last decade. My Prelude and my Fit are an absolute pleasure to drive, granted I did do suspension upgradeds for them, but nevertheless they are still FWD cars.

If you're specifically pointing out EF rust buckets with fart can exhausts and altezzas, then I can sympathize with you. But if you're generalizing Hondas or FWD cars completely, I can't.

p.s - i never said hondas were fast, so please no replies to my post about how your 500 hp car.

IntegraG2
04-19-2007, 04:11 PM
wow what a stupid thread. Its just gonna start another honda vs. ???? war.....mods should close this quick

Originally posted by Synne

Don't forget some of the slowest cars as well.:clap:

ohhh really.....

you are just mad cause you posted a car you think is nice which in reality is fucking ugly....get off your high horse wagon jumper....did you even know about a GT-R a year ago....

EK 2.0
04-19-2007, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by finboy
honda's, much like s13's,bmw's, mustangs and srt-4's are overhyped, therefore people hate them, i thought everyone knew that :dunno:

Says the guy who is rolling around in his mom's Jetta...

How is Wendy by the way??

Boost Infested
04-19-2007, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

OoooooOOH, FLAMES SUIT ON EVERYBODY!

Millzner
04-19-2007, 04:24 PM

:clap:

95EagleAWD
04-19-2007, 06:38 PM

Now that's not to say Honda can't make sports cars. Look at the NSX. Sheer engineering marvel. light weight. mid-engine rear wheel driving orgasm on wheels.

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the new sig!!!

carter_prelude
04-19-2007, 06:49 PM
haha... the hate just fuels my fire :devil:

however i can't prove anything as far as civics having potenial till my car has *at least one* turbo... ;) lol

silver_gs-R
04-19-2007, 07:05 PM

OooHhH OUCH LoL!!! :rofl:

hjr
04-19-2007, 07:27 PM
honda's are the lowest common denominator of the 'car scene'. Its not that they are particularly bad or good vehicles, its just that they are the most common and typically the most poorly modified of any marque. Thats why 'people' hate honda's.

(whinny bitch threads like this dont help of course)

Graham_A_M
04-19-2007, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt

Well said. I think if you look hard enough you could find hate for every manufactuer for one reason or another.

yeah no kidding, I think a lot of people have selective reading towards any given thing they do or dont own/want to own.

When some manufacterers have a very unreliable vehicle, for instance a Jetta TDI, everybody that doens't own a VW laughs, and jokes about how much VW sucks. But for a Jetta owner, they just shrug it off...

BoS_DC2
04-19-2007, 07:54 PM
I'm so glad I drive an Acura.... :rolleyes:

:(OooOOoo :drama:

racin_jayson
04-19-2007, 08:13 PM
http://webpages.acs.ttu.edu/charshey/pics/ThisThreadSucks.jpg

EK 2.0
04-19-2007, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by hjr
honda's are the lowest common denominator of the 'car scene'. Its not that they are particularly bad or good vehicles, its just that they are the most common and typically the most poorly modified of any marque. Thats why 'people' hate honda's.

I hate you...

acura_el
04-19-2007, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by BoS_DC2
I'm so glad I drive an Acura.... :rolleyes:

:(OooOOoo :drama:

haha +1:thumbsup:

actually, deep down i know i'm in denial...oh well

Synne
04-19-2007, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by IntegraG2
wow what a stupid thread. Its just gonna start another honda vs. ???? war.....mods should close this quick

ohhh really.....

you are just mad cause you posted a car you think is nice which in reality is fucking ugly....get off your high horse wagon jumper....did you even know about a GT-R a year ago....

What do speed and looks have anything to do together in this sense?

Half the ppl liked the car, half didn't...and it's no surprise the POS fucking NSX-HONDA-RX7 folk didnt like it, hell this is Calgary, the city where as soon as you mod your car you hate on every car except your own.

What's that have to do anything with Honda's? Stay on topic here fireman.

I've owned a GT-R for the past three years...oh yes that's correct, my 89 GT-R was one of the first to land in this country...back when the bandwagon wasn't so full...but at least GT-R owners have capable machines on their hands...they have the ability to push 800+ HP ...something that most Honda boys don't have.

Is that why I'm hating on them? No cuz I'm not hating on them, I actually really like the NSX the RSX and the S2K.

...but for the majority of the FWD wonders that Honda churns out...speed and racing potential isn't a big plus side to them!

Reliability and fuel cost are...

....diferent cars for different things.

...so how about you grow up, and you use that brain of yours to stay the fuck on topic.

BoS_DC2
04-19-2007, 11:46 PM
^ Are you implying that most of the FWD Honda produces are POS Fuel Efficient cars that can't race for shit on the tracks?

pweeeze.

LilDrunkenSmurf
04-19-2007, 11:52 PM
What about the ITR? That wasn't designed with economy in mind... Hand crafted engine's isn't it? Most powerful N/A 4 banger ever? Or at least damn close. It's also not as common as the RSX or even the s2k as far as I know.

So your generalization still isn't that great. And the new Civic Si's (as much as I dislike the look) come stock 197BHP and an LSD? That's not really economy in mind...

403Gemini
04-20-2007, 12:02 AM
FWD can be decent cars to race. for the corners id recommend a strut bar and a LSD and you can hold your own. You wont have the control of a awd nor the style of a rwd, but you can hold your own.... traction becomes the issue when you break 300-350 hp on a fwd car though. Christ im probably at about 210-215 on mine right now and i have problems w/ traction.

I think hondas are fantastic cars and not just for fuel economy, but for potential. There is SO much aftermarket for them... that sadly, there is a lot of BAD aftermarket.

Hondas went through a phase (i would say just prior to that fucking "honda nation" commercial hit movie theatres) that civic owners were stereotypically spending more money on visual mods than performance mods, and unfortunatly this rep stuck... and its hard to shake.

But i hafta say, i see more fast hondas/integras than i do riced out ones now.

Zephyr
04-20-2007, 12:04 AM
I like Hondas.. my lawnmower is made by Honda. Since my lawn isn't emo and doesn't cut itself, my lawnmower does the job well!

finboy
04-20-2007, 07:09 AM

i drive an '01 neon man, your news sources are old and busted, just like your oil pan ;)

Toms-SC
04-20-2007, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by hjr

Flawless victory

/end thread

EK 2.0
04-20-2007, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by finboy

i drive an '01 neon man, your news sources are old and busted, just like your oil pan ;)

Sorry Adam, my oil pan has been replaced...you should get your sources strait too haha...Oh wait, maybe I should give you my old Aluminum oil pan as so you can recycle it like you seem to do with all of Jack's old cars...;)

88CRX
04-20-2007, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
Hondas went through a phase (i would say just prior to that fucking "honda nation" commercial hit movie theatres) that civic owners were stereotypically spending more money on visual mods than performance mods, and unfortunatly this rep stuck... and its hard to shake.

Yup, and now they all have a 180/240/skyline/silva drift car. MadJdm y0!

BTW, like others have said, this thread sucks.

V-tach what :rofl:

blownz
04-20-2007, 10:14 AM
The problem isn't Honda (they make good reliable cars mainly for people that want to get from point a to point b) but with the owners that think just because they drive a reliable car and it has something called vtec they are the greatest cars ever.

I don't care what kind of car someone drives as long as they don't think their civic/integra/anyotherlowendcar is comparable to higher end sports cars just because they are reliable can have more hp per liter. :zzz:

finboy
04-20-2007, 10:25 AM

Sorry Adam, my oil pan has been replaced...you should get your sources strait too haha...Oh wait, maybe I should give you my old Aluminum oil pan as so you can recycle it like you seem to do with all of Jack's old cars...;)

i always end up selling jack's old cars after a couple months anyways, in the market for a honda right now but i still stand by the fact that they are overhyped, just like every other bandwagon car i mentioned.

hjr
04-20-2007, 10:41 AM

I hate you... well i love you big guy!

dragonone
04-20-2007, 12:35 PM
well i love my honda
but i feel kinda stupid driving with friends' g35's CLK's m5's etc.
i guess the RL counts as a honda tho;)

IntegraG2
04-20-2007, 01:03 PM
i love this thread :thumbsup:

and speed and looks has alot to do with why people love and hate cars...you just explained that with your GT-R didnt you....opinions and opinions is all it is....these threads gets people all heated up...i love it.....cheers

shit i like all types of cars just some more than others.....i do like skylines, silvias, civics, integras..etc. and even some american cars...

sorry to e-thug im done with it....in the end enjoy whatever you drive dont let what other people's opinion drive you...:)

writhen
04-20-2007, 01:12 PM
So your generalization still isn't that great. And the new Civic Si's (as much as I dislike the look) come stock 197BHP and an LSD? That's not really economy in mind...

And how much torque again? OH! RIGHT! 139 lb feet. Right right...pretty damn sporty. Give me a break. :rolleyes:

Horsepower boosts your e-cock. Torque drives your car.

Sorry if I came off a bit harsh, but honestly even the new civic is meant for economy....with a little bit of fast and furious thrown in to keep the ricers happy. I'm not saying its not a nice car, but dont try and pass it off as a sports car, because it isn't.

LilDrunkenSmurf
04-20-2007, 02:02 PM

And how much torque again? OH! RIGHT! 139 lb feet. Right right...pretty damn sporty. Give me a break. :rolleyes:

Horsepower boosts your e-cock. Torque drives your car.

Sorry if I came off a bit harsh, but honestly even the new civic is meant for economy....with a little bit of fast and furious thrown in to keep the ricers happy. I'm not saying its not a nice car, but dont try and pass it off as a sports car, because it isn't.

Nonetheless... I'm just saying that Honda's aren't as bad as most people say. They did come out with some good cars that weren't super cars... Just because Honda has some bad rep, as stated earlier, doesn't mean all civics are ricey. When I'm out and about driving, I can usually count more skylines, wrx's, even sti's then modded or ricey civics

QuasarCav
04-20-2007, 02:28 PM

Nonetheless... I'm just saying that Honda's aren't as bad as most people say. They did come out with some good cars that weren't super cars... Just because Honda has some bad rep, as stated earlier, doesn't mean all civics are ricey. When I'm out and about driving, I can usually count more skylines, wrx's, even sti's then modded or ricey civics

That is because you are in a ricey Civic.

1-Bar
04-20-2007, 02:35 PM
Can't we all just get along?!? :dunno:

JRSC00LUDE
04-20-2007, 03:46 PM
Today I hate honda's because some of them have shitty auto-tensioners on their timing belts.....but then again I guess they are prone to fail on subies too so that makes me feel a bit better!

writhen
04-20-2007, 05:43 PM

Agreed. Everything you said was right except the last statement. I don't think anything can surpass the number of civics ive seen.:nut:

ercchry
04-20-2007, 05:51 PM
this is why i dis like civics

http://videos.streetfire.net/category/Video+Game+Racing/9/e607b1d8-aec9-4ebd-9a54-98f100721d37.htm

"Internationally known and locally respected....the club that we booosted!!"

:guns: :guns:

LilDrunkenSmurf
04-20-2007, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav

That is because you are in a ricey Civic.

I think I already mentioned my car is the definition of rice earlier in the thread... i'm not denying it :dunno:

racin_jayson
04-20-2007, 06:29 PM
http://www3.telus.net/planetkevin/files/ForumPics/gay_thread.jpg

jsn
04-20-2007, 07:54 PM
this is why i dis like civics

http://videos.streetfire.net/category/Video+Game+Racing/9/e607b1d8-aec9-4ebd-9a54-98f100721d37.htm

"Internationally known and locally respected....the club that we booosted!!"

:guns: :guns:

poor suby... it should get outa there. Makes it look bad....

Hoey
04-20-2007, 08:11 PM
Half the ppl liked the car, half didn't...and it's no surprise the POS fucking NSX-HONDA-RX7 folk didnt like it, hell this is Calgary, the city where as soon as you mod your car you hate on every car except your own..

How DARE you drag RX-7's into this! WRONG CATEGORY!

PS: OP....This thread was a backfire.

ercchry
04-20-2007, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Hoey

How DARE you drag RX-7's into this! WRONG CATEGORY!

PS: OP....This thread was a backfire.

yeah no shit i have a rx7 and i am a ex-s13 driver and i was standing up for that shit

Synne
04-20-2007, 11:04 PM

yeah no shit i have a rx7 and i am a ex-s13 driver and i was standing up for that shit

FC3S and FD3S are two of my favourite cars...so believe me there isn't any hate.

Integra2...

sorry to e-thug im done with it....in the end enjoy whatever you drive dont let what other people's opinion drive you...

Me too man, I get just as worked up in these stupid threads for some reason...we all need to come back to enjoying CARS....not TYPES of CARS.

I love at least one car from every main japanese company.

S2K, RSX, NSX, GT-R, 350Z, Silvia, GTO, Integra, Prelude, GT4, Supra, MR2, EVO, STi, TSi, IS300, Soarer, G35, Fairlady, FD, FC, 180SX...

...I love them all and they all have potential....hell I even like the American cars...I'll admit, the new I want the new stang...I also want a camaro...but I have no money...

...jesus, I'll just cry now.

...but ya :thumbsup: for cars...and for car enthusiasts.

jdm_eg6
04-20-2007, 11:10 PM
1: torque less wonders that suprise people and imbarass people
2: torque less wonders that suprise no one and imbarass themselves...

haha...

KuruptEX
04-20-2007, 11:10 PM
people dont hate hondas:werd:

writhen
04-21-2007, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by jdm_eg6
1: torque less wonders that suprise people and imbarass people
2: torque less wonders that suprise no one and imbarass themselves...

haha...

If you want to be funny, at least learn to spell. Otherwise you end up embarrassing yourself.

Team_Mclaren
04-21-2007, 01:03 AM

hell i hate my rx7, when it doesnt fucking run, which is 99% of the time:rofl: :rofl:

actually, my honda doesnt fucking run either, so i hate hondas too:banghead:

ercchry
04-21-2007, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren

hell i hate my rx7, when it doesnt fucking run, which is 99% of the time:rofl: :rofl:

actually, my honda doesnt fucking run either, so i hate hondas too:banghead:

haha the funny thing is i think i own your old fc, and i hated the interior with the spray bombing of the carpet and headliner, so its now gone and the hate isnt as great anymore, but the wheel bearing is causing me dislike at the moment

EK 2.0
04-21-2007, 01:22 AM
Guns don't kill people. People kill people...

Team_Mclaren
04-21-2007, 01:24 AM

haha the funny thing is i think i own your old fc, and i hated the interior with the spray bombing of the carpet and headliner, so its now gone and the hate isnt as great anymore, but the wheel bearing is causing me dislike at the moment

I never drove that thing, i sold it to my friend who you bought it from. I never touched the thing, dont blame me.

ercchry
04-21-2007, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren

I never drove that thing, i sold it to my friend who you bought it from. I never touched the thing, dont blame me.

haha i dont blame you i am enjoying it so far, body is in pretty good shape so im happy

arian_ma
04-21-2007, 02:03 AM

What do speed and looks have anything to do together in this sense?

Half the ppl liked the car, half didn't...and it's no surprise the POS fucking NSX-HONDA-RX7 folk didnt like it, hell this is Calgary, the city where as soon as you mod your car you hate on every car except your own.

What's that have to do anything with Honda's? Stay on topic here fireman.

I've owned a GT-R for the past three years...oh yes that's correct, my 89 GT-R was one of the first to land in this country...back when the bandwagon wasn't so full...but at least GT-R owners have capable machines on their hands...they have the ability to push 800+ HP ...something that most Honda boys don't have.

Is that why I'm hating on them? No cuz I'm not hating on them, I actually really like the NSX the RSX and the S2K.

...but for the majority of the FWD wonders that Honda churns out...speed and racing potential isn't a big plus side to them!

Reliability and fuel cost are...

....diferent cars for different things.

...so how about you grow up, and you use that brain of yours to stay the fuck on topic.

Man you talk about capable machine like you drive a stealth bomber...
You're just as bad as the people you hate, thinking they drive the "Mothafuckin' best car eva'!"

Synne
04-21-2007, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by arian_ma

Man you talk about capable machine like you drive a stealth bomber...
You're just as bad as the people you hate, thinking they drive the "Mothafuckin' best car eva'!"

No man, I have pride in my car, which every car owner should, I mean, to some extent.

...and GT-R's are fucking capable machines.

...so are S2K's...I won't say mines is more capable than yours...it's different power and different capabilities.

I will say that I would prefer a GT-R over an S2K...but you'd say just the opposite.

...so I guess if you think I think I've got the mother fucking stealth bomber of a machine...then you must think the same bout your car.

...plus guys like us, can't afford lambo's and ferrari's and porsche's...so we make do with what we can afford and what we can put our determination into.

...on a side note, ya, I can get pretty worked up on some small things...I know that, and I'll tone it down from here on.

I just need to come to reality that there are much more crappy car enthusiasts, than real enthusiasts in every town.

EK 2.0
04-21-2007, 08:56 AM

...plus guys like us, can't afford lambo's and ferrari's and porsche's...so we make do with what we can afford and what we can put our determination into.

I just need to come to reality that there are much more crappy car enthusiasts, than real enthusiasts in every town.

On your first point, speak for yourself. I can afford a Porsche easily...do I wanna??...Maybe in a few years, but right now I am totally enjoying modding and driving my lil Civic. And in the fact that we can't afford Porsche's, Lambo's, and Prancing Ponies there are lots of people on this site than can...but don't...and can...but do.

On your second point, Crappy Car Enthusiasts??...All right fair enough, but did you look into a mirror when making that statement??

Synne
04-21-2007, 08:05 PM

On your first point, speak for yourself. I can afford a Porsche easily...do I wanna??...Maybe in a few years, but right now I am totally enjoying modding and driving my lil Civic. And in the fact that we can't afford Porsche's, Lambo's, and Prancing Ponies there are lots of people on this site than can...but don't...and can...but do.

On your second point, Crappy Car Enthusiasts??...All right fair enough, but did you look into a mirror when making that statement??

Hey good call, but guess what when I said guy's like us, I wasn't speaking about YOU...so way to jump into the convo mid way through!

A+ for your 0.02 when not asked for or directed at for.

Ekliptix
04-21-2007, 10:00 PM
Taste can't be taught, it's learned.

IntegraG2
04-21-2007, 11:31 PM
damn the drama is still on strong.....:guns:
ohhh brother someone needs to kill this thread....

jdm_eg6
04-22-2007, 12:11 AM
If you want to be funny, at least learn to spell. Otherwise you end up embarrassing yourself.

Stfu... you got the point didnt you, i drive a honda so i obviously dont hate on them. But you have three versions;

1: clean subtle look with good power plant and performance to suprise

2: clean look, a lttle bit of glam with some power to boot.

3: rollin' on 17's with a stock D series non vtec with body kits that make the car 3 feet longer and 80lbs heavyer. with decals and LOUD ass mufflers

seems there are ALOT of #3's fewer #2's and even less #1's....

thats why people hate on hondas...

Toms-SC
04-22-2007, 12:39 AM
Shitty stickers

^^^^^

Dim_Sum
04-22-2007, 12:58 AM
If everyone hated honda's why would there be so many on the road? if they wanted cheap and reliable buy a neon, still better then taking the bus

:drama:

Skyline_Addict
04-22-2007, 01:02 AM
die thread die

EK 2.0
04-22-2007, 01:12 AM

Hey good call, but guess what when I said guy's like us, I wasn't speaking about YOU...so way to jump into the convo mid way through!

Hmmmm, interesting...

Isaiah
04-22-2007, 01:31 AM

Hey big guy, it may be difficult to determine how the forum works based on the 10 minutes you've been here and your 30 posts. Having said that, you won't get far with your attitude.

When you post in a thread, different people will interpret it different ways. That's why it's a called a F-O-R-U-M. :thumbsup:

n. pl. fo·rums also fo·ra - A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website.

hjr
04-22-2007, 02:11 AM
honda's are for homosexuals, especially arif. he is a man lover extraordinar!

Teggy2nr
04-22-2007, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by pldupek
i hope i'm posting this in the right forum but why does everyone seem to hate honda's? Because people cant seem to accept that a Honda can only be not even two-tenths of a second slower than a 360 Modena... Namley the NSX-R

Ekliptix
04-22-2007, 02:27 AM
Is that even available in LHD? For the money, I think the NSX is one of the worst performing vehicles, IMO. I think this whole thread is a big waste of time too, but that there are plenty of cool hondas out there.