PDA

View Full Version : B15 sentra CAI

RiceCake
06-07-2003, 12:45 PM
Well I got myself an AEM and I will be installing it today. Any tips on installation or care of the filter?:)

Since the filter is mounted behind the fog light, wont the intake be sucking in warm air when the lights are on? Do I need to worry about getting the filter wet in rain/ carwash? And how much of a PITA is it to inspect the filter to see if its dirty?

szw
06-07-2003, 01:32 PM
I think there's enough air flying around that area so the heat from the lights wouldn't make any difference. Or just take out the foglight and put some other filter there too.

GTS Jeff
06-07-2003, 02:36 PM
the differences caused by the heat of the foglight is nearly nil...and as for keeping the filter clean...dont worry about it. just check it once every couple years and ull be good.

GTS Jeff
06-08-2003, 02:13 AM
the bitch is installed now...damn that thing is a pain to put in! the sentra slit my wrist :(

szw
06-08-2003, 03:25 AM
the sentra has cut me many times as well

CRXguy
06-08-2003, 08:19 AM
Amateurs! :rofl:

rice_eater
06-08-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by szw
the sentra has cut me many times as well

i think for any half serious work on any car you need to dislocate your hands and fingers to get into some of the places. I wont even get into how many times i hurt myself working on the peeon :confused:

RiceCake
06-09-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
the bitch is installed now...damn that thing is a pain to put in! the sentra slit my wrist :(

Damn working on the Corolla was easier, but I remember getting cut on that car too :banghead:

Originally posted by CRXguy
Amateurs! :rofl:

:werd: almost took us 2 hrs installing the bitch.... :rofl:

:banghead: