PDA

View Full Version : Hell's Kitchen highlights

Isaiah
04-20-2007, 12:48 AM
Does anyone else watch this show? Best cooking show on TV bar none.

Beyond pool: how long till Chef Ramsay gets slapped in the face with a pan? Who's in?

am5Y5Pvrb4M

DarkDream
04-20-2007, 01:45 AM
lol he prob got everyone to sign a form saying that they cannot do ANYTHING to him if they want to be on the show....

RX_EVOLV
04-20-2007, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by DarkDream
lol he prob got everyone to sign a form saying that they cannot do ANYTHING to him if they want to be on the show....

I actually think in one to episode one of the contestant did mention something like that .... "if I didnt sign the.... "

orangefreddie
04-20-2007, 08:47 AM
Season 3 starts on June 4th. I love that show!

dj_rice
04-20-2007, 09:07 AM
This show is for pure entertainment, not really based on cooking skill, to showcase cooking talent, I recommend Top Chef on FoodTv...but I guess they have to put people who cant really cook on here for the ratings

But anywayz I cant believe that stupid chick Virginia made it to the finals against Heather, its like Pee Wee Herman Vs Goliath

Millzner
04-20-2007, 09:11 AM
ya chef ramsey is a fool. i would have killed myself if i couldnt kill him.

RX_EVOLV
04-20-2007, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Millzner
ya chef ramsey is a fool. i would have killed myself if i couldnt kill him.

I dont think he is a fool. True Hell's kit is nothing but pure entertainment, but his other other Kitchen's nightmare is pretty good. He knows what he's doing

orangefreddie
04-20-2007, 09:20 AM
Ramsay knows what he is doing and he is a great chef, the people on the show suck, that's obvious. Agreed Hell's Kitchen is entertainment, and Top Chef is cooking skill... Both shows are good for their own reasons.

ricosuave
04-20-2007, 10:02 AM
this show is awesome, i cant wait for season 3

also, check out ramsay's kitchen nightmares - its pretty damn good too

HyperZell
04-20-2007, 10:06 AM
I love Hell's Kitchen - it's made me a big Gordon Ramsay fan. I think that the last season didn't have participants as interesting as the ones from season 1. I didn't really like any of them, so it was hard to root for someone. But I'm definitely looking forward to another season!

Vietsta
04-20-2007, 10:18 AM
chef ramsay is my idol haha i love that show

no_joke
04-21-2007, 11:59 PM
Ramsay is the man. Just look up his bio on the net. On 'Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares' he seems to be a pretty understanding, nice, albeit sarcastic guy but he totally turns it up for 'Hell's Kitchen.' And I'm pretty sure they scour the US for the mouthiest, most incompetent wannabe chefs for Chef Ramsay to piss on. :D And fuck, if I were those guys I'd listen and write down every word he says. The guy is barely 40, self-made, and a goddamn success. Makes me wanna quit what I'm doing and start cooking! Yes, Gordon Ramsay is my man crush. :bigpimp: :love: :love: :love:

Synne
04-22-2007, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by no_joke
Ramsay is the man. Just look up his bio on the net. On 'Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares' he seems to be a pretty understanding, nice, albeit sarcastic guy but he totally turns it up for 'Hell's Kitchen.' And I'm pretty sure they scour the US for the mouthiest, most incompetent wannabe chefs for Chef Ramsay to piss on. :D And fuck, if I were those guys I'd listen and write down every word he says. The guy is barely 40, self-made, and a goddamn success. Makes me wanna quit what I'm doing and start cooking! Yes, Gordon Ramsay is my man crush. :bigpimp: :love: :love: :love:

agreed.

I enjoyed the first season more than the second season, but none-the-less...still awesome an show.

Ogpogo
04-22-2007, 08:38 AM
Ramsay's "Hells Kitchen" is alright, but the problem I have with it is that it fails to focus at all on the prep of the food, but on him yelling at them during the prep of the food.

Iron Chef ftw. Now THATS a fantastic show.

cityhunter2501
04-22-2007, 09:48 AM
yeah i like Chef Ramsay , both shows are good.
I personally liked S1 of hell kitchen more than S2 though

modded46
04-22-2007, 11:39 AM
I got to go to the Heather's restaurant at the Red Rock, it's called Terra Rossa and was definitely some of the best food i've ever had in my live.. Beautiful hotel too.. Only reason I went there was because of the show.. Love it!

alpha_gangsta
04-22-2007, 01:49 PM
Although Ramsey is a bit colorful on his choice of words, I don't think hes as bad as some of the other European head chefs.
Some of the more highly trained/snooty European Chefs will throw pots and pans at their underlings and one of my friends had a boot thrown at him. haha.

but yeah, hells Kitchen is fun to watch but I prefer Top Chef and Gordan Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares as well.

dj_rice
04-22-2007, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Ogpogo

Iron Chef ftw. Now THATS a fantastic show.

Only the JDM Iron Chef...not the American POS one

HyperZell
04-22-2007, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice

Only the JDM Iron Chef...not the American POS one

But it's got that hilarious actor as the Chairman's "nephew"! He can do backflips and was in Cradle 2 The Grave!

dj_rice
04-23-2007, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by HyperZell

But it's got that hilarious actor as the Chairman's "nephew"! He can do backflips and was in Cradle 2 The Grave!

I dont even know if thats his real nephew or not....and god he angers me :guns: :banghead:

HyperZell
04-23-2007, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice

I dont even know if thats his real nephew or not....and god he angers me :guns: :banghead:

...lol, I really don't think he is.

dj_rice
04-23-2007, 09:31 PM
Beginning in January 2005, Dacascos has portrayed "the Chairman" on Food Network's Iron Chef America. This role was previously played by Takeshi Kaga in the original Japanese Iron Chef. IMDb previously incorrectly stated that Takeshi Kaga is his uncle on his mother's side. This likely stems from confusion over Dacascos playing the character of the nephew of "Chairman Kaga" in Iron Chef America. The misunderstanding most likely arose due to the fact that "Chairman Kaga" himself is a fictional character, and hence the stated relationship is actually between the two fictional characters. IMDb has since amended their information to correct this inaccuracy.

Graham_A_M
04-23-2007, 09:55 PM
LOL, OMG Was that ever entertaining, He is awesome, Simon, eat your heart out:D

Isaiah
04-23-2007, 11:17 PM
I'm telling you, this guy's dynamite.

Ajay
04-24-2007, 01:53 AM
Never really watched Hell's Kitchen but I actually sat down and watched an episode of the Kitchen Nightmare show tonight.

I'm not a Ramsay fan! He's RUTHLESS!

Majestic12
04-24-2007, 10:30 AM
If he babies the people on his show, they'll crack when it's stressful and hard for REAL.

He's more like a drill sergeant...toughening them up for the real world!

Isaiah
10-25-2008, 01:28 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/238801/little-gordon/