PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: MOVADO Watch (brand new)

Weapon_R
04-21-2007, 01:24 PM
Bought this watch a little while ago, never worn or resized. Brand new, because I was too lazy to have it sized :D

Anyways, Movado Vizio Sport silver with black dial watch. Pictures below are exactly what you are receiving, including box, manual, and any paperwork that came with it.

Also comes with an appraisal for insurance purposes valuing the watch at just under $1700.00. Currently retails at Maxime for around that price.

Asking $1300obo. Also looking for trades for other higher end chronograph watches with metal bands (will add cash if necessary).

boxer23
04-22-2007, 02:38 AM
what about a polyeurothane band:D

LaughingTiger
04-22-2007, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
Also looking for trades for other higher end chronograph watches with metal bands (will add cash if necessary).

I'll sell you my Brietling for Bentley Motors Black face w/ 6.1crt Vs1 g color bezel for $17,000.00 . Its worth about $40k at Calgary jewlery, same watch Akon wears in the smack that video. The watch it self retails at I think $10,300.00 with out the bezel.

If u interested I'll PM you pic's and doc's.. And feel free to have it appraised .

PC

Vietsta
04-22-2007, 07:17 PM
this watch is a really good watch. my wife bought me one a little while ago. truly worth the money. good luck with the sale:thumbsup: