PDA

View Full Version : Eurowave Weight Loss Program

Dayclone
04-21-2007, 04:14 PM
So were bombarded with advertisments like the Sauna Slim, or those ab belts...

My first question is do these even work!?

Also a treatment called Eurowave, I don't know if it works or not but it sends impulses throguh your body or the affected muscle group and it's the equvilent of 200 situps if your doing the abs.

Also the saying no pain, no gain...

I honestly don't know what to think anymore...

NATAS.KAUPAS
04-22-2007, 08:22 AM
If you need to ask then the answer is a resounding YES they totally work . Buy them all and you'll be huge/shredded/"toned"/lean in no time. Plus all you'll have to do is sit around eating Cheetos without having to do any hard work.

hash
04-22-2007, 09:31 AM
good diet + cardio + weights

look no further.

hussein
04-22-2007, 11:51 AM
If there was a super pill or machine, we all wouldn't be fat still, right?

GTS Jeff
04-22-2007, 01:25 PM
I lost 31 lbs in 8 weeks on Eurowave!

Pacman
04-22-2007, 01:36 PM
It depends...the 250 mhz "Eurowave" device had some flaws in the technology that caused interference with electronic devices. Instead of slimming down, it caused issues with my microwave oven and my front doorbell.

However, the new 400Mhz and 600Mhz models are amazing. Make sure you ask if you are getting the current model before you buy.

People that subscribe to the "no pain, no gain" way of thinking are old school. Kinda like the losers that still mail out wedding invitations when they could just email them.

NATAS.KAUPAS
04-22-2007, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
I lost 31 lbs in 8 weeks on Eurowave!

So now you weigh what? 74 lbs. soaking wet? Nice.

GTS Jeff
04-22-2007, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by NATAS.KAUPAS

So now you weight what? 74 lbs. soaking wet? Nice. If it helps you sleep at night to think that, sure. Aren't you too smart to ride the false assumptions bus like Police and Tnation? But really, why the hate? :dunno:

Police
04-23-2007, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by NATAS.KAUPAS

So now you weight what? 74 lbs. soaking wet? Nice.

no hes 75lbs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Police
04-23-2007, 04:27 PM
If it helps you sleep at night to think that, sure. Aren't you too smart to ride the false assumptions bus like Police and Tnation? But really, why the hate? :dunno:

cause you are in no position to give dumbass sarcastic comments on here, simple? no?

Darkane
04-23-2007, 05:57 PM
I have no personal experience with these gimicks.. But I must say why not try one? Me, I'm way to skeptical to try some "Shortcut" so I give'r the old fashioned way of a healthy diet and proper training. Works for me.

Try it out and post back, I'd love to hear what happens.

EDIT: after giving this a thought for a minute or two, I've come to the conclusion that it wont work guaranteed without proper nutrition and fat burning cardio. Doing situps or crunches will not make visible abs, Only getting your body fat <10% will you see abs. Common misconception is working abs will make them appear. In a person Already skinny working abs can make them a bit bulkier and more noticable, but not if you can't already see them :thumbsup:

GTS Jeff
04-23-2007, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Police

cause you are in no position to give dumbass sarcastic comments on here, simple? no? Because I apparently weigh 74 lbs? If I really did weigh 74 lbs, it'd be incredibly low of you to make fun of someone for that. Kinda like how he was making fun of asthmatics for needing inhalers in another thread. What's next? Making fun of people in wheelchairs? How much lower can you sink?

And what sort of a position are you in? Oh yeah...

YOU'RE 30.

hussein
04-28-2007, 01:14 PM
Because I apparently weigh 74 lbs? If I really did weigh 74 lbs, it'd be incredibly low of you to make fun of someone for that. Kinda like how he was making fun of asthmatics for needing inhalers in another thread. What's next? Making fun of people in wheelchairs? How much lower can you sink?

And what sort of a position are you in? Oh yeah...

YOU'RE 30.

Don't you listen to Jay-Z? 30's the new 20, niaa. ;)