$lick_rYz
04-22-2007, 06:12 PM
Did anyone else hear about this??

http://calsun.canoe.ca/News/Alberta/2007/04/22/4102977.html

damnn that's so close to my house

Police investigate death of man, woman

Pair found dead Saturday in northeast home

By NADIA MOHARIB, CALGARY SUN

Calgary police are investigating whether foul play was involved after a man and a woman were found dead in a northeast home yesterday.

Police were called to a home in the 6800 block of Temple Dr. N.E. just after 3 p.m. yesterday, where they found the pair, believed to be in their 20s.

The cause of death is unknown at this time and police are awaiting results of the autopsies, which are slated to be conducted tomorrow.

lamp_shade_2000
04-22-2007, 06:46 PM
WOW very close to home. Ghetto is really going to shit these days.

WWJAI
04-22-2007, 06:48 PM
Dang, I live close there too.

brownskind
04-23-2007, 03:37 AM
messed up thing was how the house was for sale - they had the realtors name and number on the news - it looked so deliberate how global had a close up of the for sale sign.

nadroj23
04-23-2007, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by brownskind
messed up thing was how the house was for sale - they had the realtors name and number on the news - it looked so deliberate how global had a close up of the for sale sign.

Would you want to buy a house knowing somebody died in it? I MAYBE would cause it would be cheaper lol but most likely not.......

brownskind
04-23-2007, 01:02 PM
no i wudnt .... thats askin for it... no amityville for me... can u imagine sleeping in a room that had dead bodies....scaaarryyy...

3g4me
04-23-2007, 01:11 PM
Ya i wouldnt be into buying a house that 2 people died in, especially in the NE.

Toma
04-23-2007, 01:39 PM
LOL.... the Herald had the actual address in their story .... 6863 Temple Dr. I think.

I am gonna go buy it... might be a deal to be had ;)

People die in houses all the time.... Ain't no big thing....

01RedDX
04-23-2007, 03:13 PM

jdmakkord
04-23-2007, 09:23 PM
The realtor sign said SOLD!! :rofl:

CalgarySupra
04-23-2007, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by 3g4me
Ya i wouldnt be into buying a house that 2 people died in, especially in the NE.

i dont livve in "the NE" but the hell is up with people in calgary when it comes to what areas are the "rich" communities?

This city is becoming more and more about class, last post about someoen dying in Raddison Heights, HE WAS AN OLD MAN NATUAL CAUSES, is dying even of natural causes also an issue now? I cant remember the last time i heard of a murder in Albert Park/Raddison

people need to stop thinking about class and more like humans. theres no ghetto in calgary, not everyone makes here 150,000 k on combined or single income, some people live in ne simply because their family is there, or whatever tehy want, theres nothing wrong with living in NE.

Xtrema
04-23-2007, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by CalgarySupra
people need to stop thinking about class and more like humans. theres no ghetto in calgary, not everyone makes here 150,000 k on combined or single income, some people live in ne simply because their family is there, or whatever tehy want, theres nothing wrong with living in NE.

right.......

Stereotype are formed when a pattern events happens over time. Most of NE ain't bad. But there's just too many bad news out of that quadrant to warrant a ghetto label.

01RedDX
04-23-2007, 11:32 PM

jdmXSI
04-23-2007, 11:38 PM
I am really starting to hate the NE, anyone else feelin' the same way?

Ice712
04-24-2007, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by jdmXSI
I am really starting to hate the NE, anyone else feelin' the same way?

I've never been there what's it like?

TeamBestBud
04-24-2007, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Ice712

I've never been there what's it like?

Hookers on the corner, drug dealers on the block, drive by's everyday, you get beat if your not wearing gang colors and you get beat if you are wearing gang colors. Just another day in the hood.

:rolleyes:

85regal
04-24-2007, 09:09 AM
anybody who thinks ne is bad or "the ghetto" has never been to a big city and seen what a real ghetto is. I don't think there is a single bad area in calgary, yes of course there are lower income area's but most of the people are 10 times better people then the rich ignorant assholes in the million dollar homes. And ya gotta love the comments about the ne from punk ass kids who live with mom and dad.

tictactoe2004
04-24-2007, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by 85regal
anybody who thinks ne is bad or "the ghetto" has never been to a big city and seen what a real ghetto is. I don't think there is a single bad area in calgary, yes of course there are lower income area's but most of the people are 10 times better people then the rich ignorant assholes in the million dollar homes. And ya gotta love the comments about the ne from punk ass kids who live with mom and dad.

hmmmm I wonder where you live.

brownchild
04-24-2007, 10:38 AM
I love the Northeast.:goflames: :goflames:

abyss
04-24-2007, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by TeamBestBud

Hookers on the corner, drug dealers on the block, drive by's everyday, you get beat if your not wearing gang colors and you get beat if you are wearing gang colors. Just another day in the hood.

:rolleyes:

lock your doors people! :rofl:

$lick_rYz
04-24-2007, 01:16 PM
alotta fukin thiefs here in the NE, my car broken into 3 times and some retards have been stealing my recycled bottles from my backyard before i have chance to take em to the bottle depot. however some areas in the NE aren't that bad

slick2404
04-24-2007, 01:42 PM
if this is the same one im thinking of on the weekend
it was a carbon monoxide suicide....garage door closed, car runnig type deal.

brownskind
04-24-2007, 02:13 PM
i love the ne....sure ppl arent as rich and there is relatively more crime here but it is not ghetto... i prefer the northeast because there is more culture here... so many ethnic business... a true integration of multicultural ppl that are generally more humble then the ignorant equity riders that prolly moved to another quadrant after sellin their house after the boom last yr and now they got an atttide?...i had a person that lives in a boardwalk apartment talk shit bout the ne... social status is a mental thing ppl need to get oer themselves and find ways to upgrade this city as a whole rather than alienating one quadrant....