PDA

View Full Version : Three Hills..................

itsnotaDUB
06-08-2003, 03:40 AM
just like to say that the three hills show was increadable, there was like 1500 cars and double the ladies, very interesting............. way to many PT cruisers, and Mustangs, besides that their was crazy ride mostly domestic but enough imports (for my liking). not enough VW's horable turn out for the DUB world, just my 2 pennies......ciao

TK91GT
06-08-2003, 02:26 PM
too many mustangs, bahh thats what made the show.

NickGT
06-08-2003, 02:53 PM
anyone got pictures??

TK91GT
06-08-2003, 03:02 PM
I have tones just not up yet give me till early in the week and I'll get them up. some nice vids too

itsnotaDUB
06-08-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by TK91GT

PLEAZE.............

colinderksen
06-08-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by itsnotaDUB
just like to say that the three hills show was increadable, there was like 1500 cars and double the ladies, very interesting............. way to many PT cruisers, and Mustangs, besides that their was crazy ride mostly domestic but enough imports (for my liking). not enough VW's horable turn out for the DUB world, just my 2 pennies......ciao
Well I hope the nice vw's stayed home cause the ones there were nothing I would write home about.
What about the PT Cruiser with 2 bottles. 1 full of SAS and 1 full of Naaawwzzzz?:banghead:

THREE40SEVEN
06-08-2003, 10:45 PM
Im with him;)

XylathaneGTR
06-08-2003, 11:01 PM
I seen / talked to a guy hauling a 67 Mustang in black with this HUGE ass fucking hoodscoop, like, FUCKING huge and like, 12" wide rear tires...Looked pretty nice...for a mustang :D He'd had the car since he was in grade 10...

mustang
06-09-2003, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by THREE40SEVEN

Im with him;)

Ditto...

GTS Jeff
06-09-2003, 02:43 AM

Originally posted by THREE40SEVEN

Im with him;)

Originally posted by mustang

Ditto...

stangs are great cars...can be made to be faster and handle better than other cars with a lot less money...

but the mentality that goes along with the car is just lame. cmon guys, the cars arent the kingshit.

James
06-09-2003, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff

cmon guys, the cars arent the kingshit.

What , they Arnt!?!?:confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

fast95pony
06-09-2003, 07:20 AM
No, Focii rule !!

LOL

I still took the Stang... ;)

THREE40SEVEN
06-09-2003, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff

but the mentality that goes along with the car is just lame. cmon guys, the cars arent the kingshit.

Whats the mentality? Generalizing mustang owners as having one mentaility is a little far fetched dont ya think jeff? Believe me... I've chatted with thousands of mustang owners (literally).
As far as being king shit, it would think that 40 years of the same model, countless enthusiasts, and 6 magazines (probably more) dedicated to one MODEL would put it up there as one of the, or the most popular cars ever made.

300rwhp
06-09-2003, 08:56 AM
The Mustang is considered the greatest car in the world by Jeremy Clarkson and at this point is in a TOP GEAR competition to determine if it is. Which I think says alot as the mustang was never sold in England, but it is a poll to determine what the greatest car in the world is.

TK91GT
06-09-2003, 07:00 PM
thanks for the support gentlemen. As far as king shit goes, you don't see as many mustang owners trying for the "LOOK AT ME!!!" statement as you do other rides. most owners just like their cars and enjoy what they can do. Like some guy told me the other day when I said that I had a mustang, " Man, its not all about go. You got to have the show." I really don't have that much to show off but I'm still proud to show my car off just as some young kid in his new civic; all the power to him. But I don't think that stang owners think that they are the shit, they are some of the most rounded enthusists I've run into.

itsnotaDUB
06-09-2003, 11:54 PM
i dunno alot of mustang owners have ego's the size of the heavens, BUT not all........ i guess i cant say much i have a 5.0 in my jeep