PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good IT Company

MushiSushi
04-24-2007, 10:41 AM
Does anyone know of a good IT company that's hiring? I've just finished my internship contract with my current company and i want to look around for something else.

I'm not done my degree yet, but I only have 2 courses left. I wanted to finish them in spring and summer, but none of my required courses are offered, so I'll probably finish in fall or winter depending on what types of hours i can get etc.

Anyways, if anyone knows of anything, please let me know! Thanks!

Ed :thumbsup:

yobi5888
04-24-2007, 10:45 AM
Mount Royal College is hiring a couple Programmer Analyst. Go look at their website..www.mtroyal.ca

redline
04-24-2007, 10:52 AM
You can talk to places like Metafore, Longview and Mainland, they are always hiring people.

allsr20edup
04-24-2007, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by redline
You can talk to places like Metafore, Longview and Mainland, they are always hiring people.

You need a degree or tones of experience to work for those companies. unless its a Jr position

sputnik
04-24-2007, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by allsr20edup

You need a degree or tones of experience to work for those companies. unless its a Jr position

He's a new grad without much experience.

I think he is expecting a jr position.

:nut:

MushiSushi
04-24-2007, 07:56 PM
Well, almost a new grad.. with about 1 year or actual work experience with 2 companies.

Junior or Intermediate i wouldn't mind. As long as it's a job that pays decent and is willing to teach me some new stuff.

Thanks Everyone!