04-24-2007, 03:31 PM
***Trailer found***

Thank you all for your help
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

jf97talon
04-24-2007, 03:41 PM
Shitty deal marv.

I will keep my eye out.

What is the reward that is being given out? (just curious)

malbadon
04-24-2007, 03:54 PM
Now if this was CSI Horatio would take that 640x480 image and blow it up one million times; reconstructing the numbers on the plate, scar on the dudes left cheek and vin number through the rear window all through the magic of television's infinite resolution crutch.

Sucks dude. But that video is still decent enough that if it gets enough play *someone* has got to recognize that pos.

Frosty
04-24-2007, 04:05 PM
That truck shouldn't be too hard to spot, you can see the rims and what looks to be a couple rust spots by the rear wheel well, I think, and the lift obviously makes it stand out too:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/frostyDA9/sub.jpg

EnRich
04-24-2007, 04:11 PM
whats the point in having a camera when its recorded images suck like that. we cant even see what the dude looks like, plus you got full images of the plate, and nothing. I'd search the dover/forest lawn area.

ken-gsr
04-24-2007, 05:03 PM
^^^ I have to agree - I wish the best for you, but with out better resolution I don’t know if you are going to have any luck.

It’s like these security cameras are meant to give the criminal a chance. You always see on the news or crime stoppers of someone caught on tape - but then they give you this shit and you can never even see who you’re looking for.

No offence to AutoDream, I wish you all the best.

Hakkola
04-24-2007, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by AutodreamMarvin
***Trailer found***

Thank you all for your help
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WOW! That's awesome, did the video actually help, or did it turn out that it wasn't really stolen? I'm only saying this because I don't see the video up anymore.

Supa Dexta
04-24-2007, 08:24 PM
good to hear..

And yeah its true you always watch "caught on tape" shows and the shots are horrible, cameras are cheap as hell nowadays, i can see 20+ cameras being shittier.. hell even 30 yrs ago things should have been coming along.. 20 yrs ago is almost 1990 now!

Mikespecr1
04-25-2007, 07:00 AM
so you found the guy?

Autodream
04-25-2007, 08:12 AM
Actually the video help out 100% as soon as we look at the recording we know that it was a late 80s suburban, lifted, with wheels, there was a sticker on the back window which looks like a harley davidson sticker. sure enough, we spotted the truck half a block away. The guy was stupid enough to park the trailer with our Autodream sticker facing the road. The police are laying charges. Thanks everyone for helping out.

Autodream
04-25-2007, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
good to hear..

And yeah its true you always watch "caught on tape" shows and the shots are horrible, cameras are cheap as hell nowadays, i can see 20+ cameras being shittier.. hell even 30 yrs ago things should have been coming along.. 20 yrs ago is almost 1990 now!

Don't forget that video was recording in the dark in black and white mode with only infared illumination. we are working on a higher power one.

hoamic11
04-25-2007, 08:36 AM
did they get alot from the trailer?

good to hear you found him

Hakkola
04-25-2007, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Autodream
Actually the video help out 100% as soon as we look at the recording we know that it was a late 80s suburban, lifted, with wheels, there was a sticker on the back window which looks like a harley davidson sticker. sure enough, we spotted the truck half a block away. The guy was stupid enough to park the trailer with our Autodream sticker facing the road. The police are laying charges. Thanks everyone for helping out.

That is awesome! Good to hear the guy got caught.

Autodream
04-25-2007, 08:41 AM
the trailer was empty, it was just a $4000 flat deck trailer.

RaptorGJC
04-25-2007, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Autodream
the trailer was empty, it was just a $4000 flat deck trailer.

Haha what a loser. Good thing nothing was in there. Too bad I didn't catch them...:(

dj_rice
04-25-2007, 03:27 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good to hear you got it back Marv and Nguyen, but damn, you should of given him some nammer justice before giving him up to the cops...:thumbsup:

sexualbanana
04-25-2007, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good to hear you got it back Marv and Nguyen, but damn, you should of given him some nammer justice before giving him up to the cops...:thumbsup:

By letting Marvin rail away on him? :rofl:

malbadon
04-27-2007, 10:55 AM
Damn that is so awesome. It's always nice when bad deeds actually get punished.

...half a block away with no attempt to hide the trailer...that dude is a criminal mastermind.

Please let us know what kind of time he gets (if any...sigh)