PDA

View Full Version : Bully vs 14 year old asian....

heinz256
04-24-2007, 04:08 PM
....who turns out to be a wrestler

http://www.onlyfights.com/fight1000.html

Sup guys. Scotts big bro here, using Bruised lee's account.

Ok, i'm gonna clear up misconceptions and answer questions of the top of my head just cuz. Its late so bare with me.

The fight wasnt racially motivated, so dont think of it as a asian vs white kid fight. More of a shy new kid vs bully fight.

Scott makes the decision to transfer to a different school (camas) to wrestle for them. Kids at camas hear rumors of scott transferring. In high school, everybody thinks they can fight, and at camas there were rumors that scott was a fighter (cuz he got in a bunch of fights at the local movie theatre, etc), so he was more or less know as "The kid from mt. view hs that can fight blah blah."

So here scott is, in the process of transferring to camas. The whole process happens to take a whole week. On day one of the transfer process, kids at Camas are gawking at him (Thats the new kid thats supposed to transfer!). Cameron (white kid) gets the word and immediately confronts scott and says "Yo, I hear you can fight. I'll whoop your ass. Lets fight." Scott (who really is a nice kid believe it or not lol) replies "No, I cant get in trouble. I'm transferring here to wrestle."

During the week long transfer process, the school administration kept telling us different info about when exactly scott would be an official student so he just showed up everyday for a week but had to be sent home. On several occasions during the week, the bully calls scott out. He comes home to tell me that there is some random ass kid that is 16 years old and is pretty big wants to fight him. "Tell him, 'You're not worth it.'"

So finally the next monday rolls around. Scotts first day at the new school. Second week of wrestling (he had already missed the first week because of the transfer bullshit). He goes on about his day and its all gravy until his last class. Here comes the big bad bully. Bully eggs him on, calls him a ***got and a pussy for not wanting to fight, throws a couple of racial slurs in ( i dont blame him, when you're trying to hate on someone, u gotta use everything you got right? lol). Finally Scott has a enough and agrees to the fight.

2:15 rolls around and I get a phone call. Its my brother.

"Yo, Richard, I'm about to get in a fight. Do you wanna watch?"

"Meng, I'm at work."

"Oh....... ok."

"Dont get in trouble. Good luck."

And you guys saw what happened from there. This fight happened the monday before thanksgiving and thanksgiving break. He gets like 8 days suspension, which ended up being like a 14 days suspension because of the break. So he misses like 3 weeks of wrestling which really sucked because he was really excited about wrestling in high school.

Anyways, i think the two kids are on good terms now so DONT message the bully kid on his myspace telling him he got owned lmao.

random info:
*scott has zero formal boxing or mma training, he's a wrestler but we spar and hit pads in the garage.

*he IS 14. doesnt turn 15 till july so he's a young freshman.

*i'd say his physique is mostly developed from wrestling. almost all good wrestlers have freakish strength in a sheepish package. we do a lot of pull ups and pushups on parallettes. He does ZERO ab work lol.

*diet is nothing special. of course its healthy in season, other its rice + meat + soy sauce. lots of green tea. lots of oreos. lots of cheeze its, ritz, doritoes, its all gravy. he loves muscle milk, doesnt do other supps though.

*vietMANese.

*the fight was captured using his own camera. He went up to a random kid (who happened to be the bully's friend) and said, "Can you record this for me?"

*The teeth getting ko'd wasnt from that last punch. It was from a straight shot that wasnt captured on the cam. Look at the pic of the kids grill and notice the way the bottom braces are formed in the shape of a knuckle. Scotts hands were torns and bloody from that.

Aftermath:

http://www.onlyfights.com/the_aftermath.jpg

RaptorGJC
04-24-2007, 04:21 PM
Ummm.....

PWNED!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'll never pick on any azn kid younger than me.:nut:

EnRich
04-24-2007, 04:22 PM
I could take him... :D

Super_Geo
04-24-2007, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by EnRich
I could take him...

A 14 year old Asain kid? Where do you want to collect your prize?

EnRich
04-24-2007, 04:25 PM
^ lol.

SilverGS
04-24-2007, 04:29 PM
LOL nice. people thinking all asian people know Kung Fu saved me from being bullied n school.

Here is the proof that asian people can fight... okay some asians :)

ken-gsr
04-24-2007, 04:32 PM
aww sick - you just had to include that picture of his teeth lol. this is why I dont fight - because my luck the dude will end up by being some 12 year old black belt that can beat me up with his middle finger lol.

finboy
04-24-2007, 04:33 PM
teeth being held in place by braces only, ouch

Revhard
04-24-2007, 04:45 PM
Yikes. Had to hurt the hand, surprised is wasn't broken.:eek:

joyridder
04-24-2007, 04:54 PM
mess with one of these guys?? :dunno: :rofl:
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m115/jpyridder/image004.jpg

Milk2%
04-24-2007, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Revhard
Yikes. Had to hurt the hand, surprised is wasn't broken.:eek:

after hitting a bag/people so many times you learn to hit properly, therefore the risk of braking something highly decreases.

ken-gsr
04-24-2007, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by joyridder

I think I will pass lol

max_boost
04-24-2007, 05:08 PM
OWNED!

EnRich
04-24-2007, 05:12 PM
Yea you never wanna fight with braces... I remember when I was in high school I drove a chev sprint '88... it broke down on me one day, so I had to take the bus home... That fuckin sea train is PACKED ASS on the rush home... Anyways at the bishop grandan station, this guy wants to get on board, I'm standing right in front of the doors, my face is right up against the window. I tell this guy, I dont think there's anymore room here. He pushes me into the ppl behind me, says, guess I'll have to make some. You wanna do something about it, he asks. I'm like, sure, if you wanna be a tough guy. So he's like alright. and starts pushing his way through the friggin train, disappears within the ppl. I'm like, cool, he's just another pussy.

So I'm walking at anderson to catch the buses, him and 5 of his buddies catch upto me and start picking a fight. I'm thinking, ahh shit. They ask me if I still wanna fight. I'm like no, not when there's 6 of you. Now, this new guy who's talking ain't the guy that pushed me, its one of his buddies. So, I never stopped walking, I just kept walking to my bus post. They keep stairing at me, finally my bus comes and I think I'm outta this whole mess, but they all follow me aboard. This bus is packed. however there ain't many ppl standing. Buddy from the anderson stop, says, your fucking dead when you get off this bus. We're all gonna take a piece of you. When he finished saying that, I had an enormous rage rush through my body, almost unlike anything I've ever felt before... I stand up and say, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, etc to all these bitches. Why wait I said, lets just do this right now. Guy stands up, he's not nearly as big as me, (I worked out in high school) and says ok if thats the way you want it. I'm a wreastler to btw, used to be a pro in high school. I just grabed him, before he could even get a punch off, I through him into one of those bars you lean on. Then I take him, and throw him into a window (it doesnt break) outta the corners of my eye you could see all these ppl moving around trying to get outta our way on this crowded bus as I'm throwing this kid around everywhere. The bus driver is now on us trying to break us apart. The doors were open, so I threw him down the stairs and out the side door. Now hes got blood on his face. what a bitch I think to myself, he's easy.

In the process of this struggle my shoe fell off. My family was quite poor back then, and I remember thinking about having to ask my parents to buy me new shoe's. His buddy throws my shoe out the door, and says, now you gotta go round 2. I'm like, k, this guys finished anyway. So I go out, and we're squared off. I throw a couple, he blocks them both, and returns two direct hits to my face. I'm thinking, whoa, wtf was that. I throw another 2, both of which get blocked AGAIN!, he returns two direct hits to me again, I remember they were so quick, I couldnt do anything about em. After that 4th hit, I wasn't feeling confident and I just went at him. Again, more combo's, this time I go down, and he straight boots my face with a steel toe docker type shoe. It hit me so hard that I felt I was actually flying backwards onto the cement. Everyone's watching, half the ppl on the bus got off to watch this fight go down. I can hear them yelling to stop. Believe it or not I get up. my face is now bloody, I could see it pouring off me. I c 3 of him. I threw 1 more at the guy in the center. He returns another two. I go down for the 2nd time. Again he kicks me. KO'ed. as in I have 0 energy to get back up, but still aware of whats happening. I could see em walking away.

Moral of the story. Well at the time I had braces... The inner portions of my lips were now nicely carved into my braces. I couldnt eat for a good 5 days.

D. Dub
04-24-2007, 06:56 PM
mehh it looks to me like the little guy got lucky :dunno:

It really looked like he was just swinging away at first and was totally off balance and landed some solid punches -- not skill --- blind luck

The big guy was stunned and gave up when his teeth were knocked in.

Not much of a fight.

-QA-
04-24-2007, 07:13 PM
Kid deserves it for picking on him in the first place.

pinoyhero
04-24-2007, 07:14 PM
Hehe that was awesome

dj_rice
04-24-2007, 07:19 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Damn props to him..Vietnamese represent yo

I dont have fighting skill like that dude, I just give the Nammer staredown :rofl:

Moral of this story kids, is dont mess with a Nammer

GQBalla
04-25-2007, 01:09 AM
lol ^^^

i love it ahhaha reminds me of the cocky white boi jocks from high school always trying to pick fights.

AHHAH

anybody know the name of the song? sounds very familiar

Zephyr
04-25-2007, 01:54 AM
karma is one bad mutha fuka

v2kai
04-25-2007, 02:29 PM
why do you even have this picture lol:rofl:

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m115/jpyridder/image004.jpg

spec c
04-25-2007, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla

anybody know the name of the song? sounds very familiar

Its called "hustlin" by rick ross. the remix with jay z is better tho

joyridder
04-25-2007, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by v2kai
why do you even have this picture lol:rofl:

I had it emailed to me awhile ago, just have not deleted it....thought it sorta fit....lmao

dj_rice
04-25-2007, 03:34 PM

I had it emailed to me awhile ago, just have not deleted it....thought it sorta fit....lmao

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Riiiiiight :bullshit:

Just admit you have yellow fever :thumbsup:

joyridder
04-25-2007, 04:13 PM
^^damn it you caught me....;)

FatBalla
04-25-2007, 06:50 PM
haha azn kid beat that white guy down :nut:

dj_rice
04-25-2007, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by FatBalla
haha azn kid beat that white guy down :nut:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/alphawolfau/Funny_shit/captain_obvious.jpg

Soren1989
04-25-2007, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice

http://members.optusnet.com.au/alphawolfau/Funny_shit/captain_obvious.jpg
:rofl:

Freestylin
04-25-2007, 07:26 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LOL!!!! I almost fell off my chair laughing...maybe its the music

BoS_DC2
04-25-2007, 07:47 PM
Mmm.. That picture of the asian gangsters remind me of the vietnamese kids down in van. They pounce on people when they least expect it, not that I was a victim .... :drama:

tsuga
04-25-2007, 08:07 PM
^^ LOL

Drew
04-25-2007, 09:00 PM
I can't believe they actually met "behind the bleachers"

katana9x4
05-06-2007, 08:20 PM
honestly that asian kid was just more aggressive, fights with bare fists etc are mostly about who hits who first and last all of 10 seconds