PDA

View Full Version : Dani Rohs. Vibe morning show

benyl
04-25-2007, 09:26 AM
The energy 101.5 thread prompted me to put this up.

I haven't listened to Vibe in a while as my Ipod does the music playing. But I just got back from 10 days in Florida and my Ipod is pooched.

So, I tune into Vibe yesterday and noticed they have a new girl int he trio. She is annoying.

She can't pronounce words correctly. She was reading the new yesterday and this is what I heard.

"All-timers disease" All timers? You got to be kidding me. Is Alzheimer's that hard to pronounce?
"Kim Bass inger." It is "Bay-singer".

Then this morning:
"There is an accident on Bris-boy drive." Bris boy? hahahaha Is she an American?

I think I might have to try another radio station on my drive into work tomorrow.

QuasarCav
04-25-2007, 09:31 AM
Definatly worth a thread.

hussein
04-25-2007, 09:36 AM
Then this morning:
"There is an accident on Bris-boy drive." Bris boy? hahahaha Is she an American?

:rofl:

benyl
04-25-2007, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by QuasarCav

Thanks!

You must be the thread police!

bobby_lu
04-25-2007, 09:42 AM
Most of the media related people including sports/news suck :thumbsdow

5hift
04-25-2007, 10:17 AM
This reminds me of my own personal hate for a lot of sports commentaters. Being a Bluejays fan and having to listen to Rod Black (aka ex figure skating commentator) doing color commentary for the Jays on Sportsnet is brutal. He knows absoutely nothing about sports let alone baseball. You think pronouncing a name or two is bad, wait til you listen to a middle aged white guy try to speak like he's a teen from the hood.

bobby_lu
04-25-2007, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by 5hift
This reminds me of my own personal hate for a lot of sports commentaters. Being a Bluejays fan and having to listen to Rod Black (aka ex figure skating commentator) doing color commentary for the Jays on Sportsnet is brutal. He knows absoutely nothing about sports let alone baseball. You think pronouncing a name or two is bad, wait til you listen to a middle aged white guy try to speak like he's a teen from the hood.

are you kidding? Rod Black is no Dan Schulman but he is worlds better than that garbage RSN is putting on ...Jamie CAmpbell? Rance Muliniks...these guys say the most predictable and stupid things ever.....Pat Tabler is the only somewhat respectable one iI find as fas as Bluejays go.,..

5hift
04-25-2007, 10:36 AM
Black is brutal, I guess I'm just spoiled by watching American feeds where they have ex-players/ppl who know baseball as commentators.

I think I lost respect for Black when he tried to use the words "sick" and "ill" in a description of how Halladay was playing.

Anton
04-25-2007, 10:38 AM
I really don't like Dani. I always liked the Vibe Morning Show but since Dani replaced Kelsey I no longer listen to it.

Originally posted by QuasarCav

I think it does deserve a thread..if we have a million Skyline threads, I think one about the Vibe Morning Show is acceptable. And before trying to be a smart ass, learn to spell definitely.

Xtrema
04-25-2007, 12:01 PM
So what happened to Kelsey, fired?

I don't tune into it every morning, just noticed she's replaced and while the voices sounds alike, not the way they talk.

CaptainReboot
04-25-2007, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema
So what happened to Kelsey, fired?

I don't tune into it every morning, just noticed she's replaced and while the voices sounds alike, not the way they talk.

She's on CJAY with Forbes in the morning, as someone there went on mat leave. She's on facebook...if you want to stalk..:rofl:

bobby_lu
04-25-2007, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by 5hift
Black is brutal, I guess I'm just spoiled by watching American feeds where they have ex-players/ppl who know baseball as commentators.

I think I lost respect for Black when he tried to use the words "sick" and "ill" in a description of how Halladay was playing.

werd...but RSN's are horrible and in a league of their own...even compared to Blacky

van
04-25-2007, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by CaptainReboot

She's on CJAY with Forbes in the morning, as someone there went on mat leave. She's on facebook...if you want to stalk..:rofl:

http://www.myspace.com/kelsmoore

myspace works for stalking too lol.