PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Honda CBR 600 F4i

abguy
06-08-2003, 05:47 PM
I am thinking about selling my 2001 CBR600 F4i,
It has under 8000km on it, I layed it down last august at low speed, as a result living in grande prairie the insurance adjuster didnt know how to quote motorcycle damage. And I bought it back from the insurance company cause he had all kinds of things down as it needing. Which was not true, I put a rear wheel on it, and took it out for a spin last fall rode fine! I have all the plastic off, and it just needs to be painted, and decals throw on. Aswell as new levers, bar ends, pegs, mirrors, and 2 signal lights. There are scrapes on the exhaust can, and side cover, but they both work fine.
I am looking at selling it for 5500-7600 Depending on stage of repair you want it at.
As I have recently bought a Civic that I wish to put some heavy mods into, I can not afford to fix and keep the bike.

abguy
06-12-2003, 02:22 AM
Any higher offers?

BlaCkPlaGUE
06-13-2003, 11:35 PM
Thats nuts, im sorry, but 5500 for a beat up bike. Even if it works good, selling it for that much is pretty crazy.

My advice is to fix it up yourself, and put some time into it. You may tell us that all the parts may cost under 200$ or whatever to fix it, but it doesn't matter, the bike still looks crashed. If you yourself spend the extra bit of time into it, and then present it for sale, you will sell it in a snap.

Theres also the fact that you cannot tell what kind of internal damage there has been, without proper inspection.

Im just saying, fix it up first before you sell it for that much.