PDA

View Full Version : FS: '88 CRX Si w/VTEC

maestro
04-27-2007, 09:08 AM
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

The body is an '88 and the motor is 1.8L VTEC (B16 A)out of a '91 Integra.

The body has approx. 300k on it, and the motor has approx. 100k on it.

The paint is green and the inside is factory grey/black. The body is in very good cond.

- factory head lights
- aftermarket headers (2 1/4")
- aftermarket air-intake and filter (K&N)
- pwr sunroof (it opens & closes prt way on it's own. I bought it like this)
- pwr brakes
- indiglo cluster gauges
- 5 spd
- cd player
- remote starter good up to 5000 ft (I can't get it to work. Maybe you can).
- 12" sub-woofer
- speakers specially mounted into the shoulders of the drivers seat
- fuel injected
- clutch travel adjustment under hood

There's a bit of a grind on the up-shift going into 3rd & 4th, and on the down shift going into 3rd. I bought it like this.

There's a dent in the front bumper, and again, I bought it like this.

I'm open to offers. The motor it-self is worth $1,500.00 as a reliable source has told me. This leaves the rest of the car, which I would say is still worth another $1,000.00 to $1,300.00 obo.

So, I'm hoping for $2, 250.00-ISH obo. This price is not firm, and I do have some negotiating room. Serious buyers preferred.

E-mail me at [email protected] or call 403-874-1611 after 6pm on week-days or after 9am on week-ends.

If you want to come look at the car, you'll see it how I bought it. I do not have any pics of the car because I do not own a digital camera.

I've had an offer of $2,000.00. Anyone care to beat that?

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Darkane
04-27-2007, 10:35 AM
FYI '91 Integras never came with a 1.8VTEC. In japan they came with a 1.6vtec (B16) and in '92-93 in NA they came with the 1.7vtec (B17)

Mr_ET
04-27-2007, 11:14 AM
If it's a 91 integra motor it would be a B18a motor and it would make 130hp and 121tq

can you give us any details on motor mounts shift linkage clutch, TB, water pump and so on.

If the outside is green was it repainted and if so any info on rust repair if any?

maestro
04-27-2007, 02:01 PM
Hi...the little info that's been passed into me from the previous owner, and from what I know is as follows:

- high-end aftermarket motor mounts (type or name not specified)
- aftermarket 2 1/4" headers coming off of motor
- DOHC motor
- factory water pump
- factory shifter
- aftermarket clutch cable w/turning style adjuster dial for clutch
travel
- body is in very good condition with usual rust around wheel wells. In my ownership, the car is parked in the garage. It's an aftermarket green paint job. No stripes or 2nd color. Original factory color was red.

Hope this answers more of your questions.

dips87
04-27-2007, 02:07 PM
do you have any pics of the car?

maestro
04-27-2007, 02:12 PM
I'm sorry I do not. I do not own a digital camera.

In placd of that, I welcome you to come by for a look at it, with my preferance that your a serious buyer.