PDA

View Full Version : Park it and Sell it

gamman
04-27-2007, 01:19 PM
Does anyone have any first,second or third hand experience with this company?

Their idea looks good, service cheaper than others.

Mitsu3000gt
04-27-2007, 01:36 PM
I was thinking of using them, there was a definite catch, but I forget precisely what it was. Also the amount of money they take from you goes up depnding on how much you get for your car. Lastly, you aren't going to be present for test drives so people will more than likely bag the shit out of your car. That's why I didn't use them anyways but that was about 3 years ago, they could have changed now.

frozenrice
04-27-2007, 05:34 PM
Why not just go park it in a supermarket lot or something like that with a for sale sign. I occassionally see spots on a busy street where there are a number of vehicles parked with for sale signs in them.
I actually bought our last car that way. I found it parked in the parking lot at Superstore. The guy purposely parked it there to get high visibility on it.

inline6turbo
04-27-2007, 05:54 PM
Ya my best luck in selling cars has been parking them on streets with high density trafiic.
I would never pay a place to sell it when a huge for sale sign on the side of sixteenth ave will do wonders :)

Mangina
04-28-2007, 07:17 AM
I bought my Jeep from them. It's good for buyers.

Thaco
04-28-2007, 10:06 AM
There have been numerous reports of companies liek this taking ina load of vehicles, selling them, not reporting it to the seller and then going bankrupt, dissapearing with the cash, and the sellers are screwed.

I'd say you're way better off selling it yourself. you just have to have a little more patience.