PDA

View Full Version : acura cl

fcuk_it
06-09-2003, 01:50 AM
whats the jdm version of this car... i knowthe tl is the inspire but i forgot what this one is called:dunno:

benyl
06-09-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by fcuk_it
whats the jdm version of this car... i knowthe tl is the inspire but i forgot what this one is called:dunno:

TL-type s is also called the saber.

http://www.honda.co.jp/auto-lineup/saber/

I don't think they sell the CL... or at least not anymore.

Ferio_vti
06-09-2003, 11:50 PM
Far as CL's and any coupe for that matter, Japan doesn't have any Honda coupes at all. This includes Civic and Accord.

Just check out their Japanese site: honda.co.jp
No coupes. Go fig.

Now at least we know there's something the Japanese don't have...

Hash_man
06-10-2003, 06:05 PM
Wow, I didn't know that they had the TL-S in Japan, and now I know that my dads A-spec is actually JDM stuff like side markers and skirt kit and spoiler, they didnt just say that it was JDM.

Seanith
06-10-2003, 06:42 PM
a-specs are tight..totally jdm looking. only seen one on the road and that was in bc!

Hash_man
06-10-2003, 09:17 PM
a-specs are tight..totally jdm looking. only seen one on the road and that was in bc!

Well maybe if I am lucky my dad will let me bring the A-spec out to one of the Beyond meets at chinook some Wednesday night, maybe tommorow if I am lucky and it stops raining.

Seanith
06-10-2003, 10:15 PM
man i really want to come out to a meet but my wednesday night is pretty damn booked tomorrow lol...
what is it like for a new commer? does everyone just eye them and do icy hot stunta poses till you come and say hi?? :)