PDA

View Full Version : spotted: New lambo

technohustla
06-09-2003, 02:59 PM
:love: The other day I was driving down town on 8th ave and 10th st sw waiting at a four way stop when I happened to look in my rear view mirror to see something very low and very yellow.
So I turn to have a look and saw the new gallardo roll up next to me. Buddy had his window rolled down so I had to give props. The old guy that was driving just looked ay me and smiled as if to say "yeah, I know how hot this looks and yes, my wife is half my age."
The funny part about this was right behind him there was a nice white lude' following him for what ever reason. It was dumped with some wings west goodies I think.
That lambo is sooooooooo sweet.

IB6_UB9
06-09-2003, 03:26 PM
those r so sweet...saw it driving down deerfoot a few days ago :)

sin
06-10-2003, 10:16 AM
a gallardo in calgary already?! you sure man?

Wildcat
06-10-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by sin
a gallardo in calgary already?! you sure man?

hes probly talking about the murcielago

Soren
06-10-2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by technohustla
:love: The other day I was driving down town on 8th ave and 10th st sw waiting at a four way stop when I happened to look in my rear view mirror to see something very low and very yellow.
So I turn to have a look and saw the new gallardo roll up next to me. Buddy had his window rolled down so I had to give props. The old guy that was driving just looked ay me and smiled as if to say "yeah, I know how hot this looks and yes, my wife is half my age."
The funny part about this was right behind him there was a nice white lude' following him for what ever reason. It was dumped with some wings west goodies I think.
That lambo is sooooooooo sweet.

im pretty sure that was my buddies lude following him... snapping some pics
and its mugen goodies, if that was him

here are the pics he took....lambo pics (http://www.albertacars.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=915)

sin
06-10-2003, 01:10 PM
ya im almost positive thats a murcielago

Wildcat
06-10-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by sin
ya im almost positive thats a murcielago

:werd: , mosdefinetly is

technohustla
06-10-2003, 05:14 PM
that is definately the car I saw. right where I was downtown also.
My bad if it's not a gallardo, maybe I had a case of the prematureejaculations. What ever though, I was satisfied.

Seanith
06-10-2003, 06:17 PM
wow..i can't believe one of those is driving around calgary :bigpimp:

DonJuan
06-14-2003, 12:41 AM
Man anyone drivin' one of those around has to keep the windshield wipers on all the time, cuz all the nice ass he drives by will just start flyin at him! haha! that is the pimpiest car soo far... any pics?

Kona9
06-14-2003, 01:46 AM
I met the owner of this Murcielago at Melrose on 17th. A good friend of mine knows him. He owns an oil company ( go figure ) and apparently 'I quote' "APPARENTLY" his garage is approx 10 - 12 bays wide and fits 3-4 cars deep diagonally, and the only reason the ferraris are in one row and the Lambos are in another etc.. is because it looks good in front of the emblem painted on the wall behind each row. SICK SICK SICK It's quite possible this car will be on display at the show in Forest Lawn. I will re-check the info about his other goodies. Just discussing what I heard, not makin shtuff up. Ciao

Wildcat
06-14-2003, 01:54 AM
the guy who owns penny lane entertainment has the murceilago, but i did hear that ther is two in the city... :dunno:

SplineZ
06-14-2003, 02:15 AM
the guy who owns cowboys and calies has a murcheilago..

James Z

Wildcat
06-14-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by SplineZ

James Z

same shit, paul vickers is his name i think..

Seanith
06-14-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by SplineZ

James Z

penny lane entertainment district yo.

XylathaneGTR
06-15-2003, 12:10 AM
Yeah.
Penny lane = Cowboys and a bunch of others.
Paul was the first one in calgary with a Mucrilago, i've seen it before, holy shiat :drool:
There was one at ZR today, guhaaaaa...Sooo nice.
Crazy to see such nice things on calgary roads...

ZorroAMG
06-16-2003, 12:04 AM
I met the other guy with the Murc(not Paul Dickers) and yeah he's a nice guy and the car is sick, but today while sitting on the patio @ Buon Giorno's for father's day din, I saw him drive up and down about 12 times. Honestly if you have nothing better to do than buy a $300,000+ car and cruise UP and DOWN 17th ave in Calgary..BY YOURSELF, life must be quite sad.

And YES I drive 17th a lot but I work all over the beltline, I am not just cruisin' ;)

CavZ24
06-16-2003, 12:21 AM
driving on 17th today and spotted the murc ( nicest car seen in a while) almost dropped the ice cream i was holding aha.... me and the guy that owns the jimmy seen it and drove back around haaha nice hey...

technohustla
06-16-2003, 02:44 PM
I live close to 17th ave and it rules on a nice summer day, just chillin' on the patio at Melrose watching the nice cars roll by.
Occasionally you even get some dudes on bikes doing catwalks. Sweet but kinda dumb in traffic.
On sunday there was some really nice old school rides driving around, like a 65-66 Steve Mcqueen Bullet mustang taching hard.

DieselBoy03
06-17-2003, 04:24 PM
Haha, on sunday night me and a couple of friends went down to the road house. That murcielago that everyone is talking about was pulled over by the police, he got caught doing 270km/h in a 50 going down Bow trail the police said!!!!!! thats a hefty fine, I feel sorry for that guy!!

Wildcat
06-17-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by DieselBoy03
Haha, on sunday night me and a couple of friends went down to the road house. That murcielago that everyone is talking about was pulled over by the police, he got caught doing 270km/h in a 50 going down Bow trail the police said!!!!!! thats a hefty fine, I feel sorry for that guy!!

oh well, its not like he cant pay it :D ; hes would definetly be going to court tho... good chance he might lose his license or go on probation..

B17a
06-17-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by DieselBoy03

Ouch, I don't think money's an issue though for the owner. Also, if I had a car like that I'd have to really expect things like this as a cost of owning the car, like gas and insurance.

DieselBoy03
06-17-2003, 05:01 PM
Tickets are one thing, doing 270 your going to jail. Your right he will probabily just pay some one off, coz I don't think money's a prob either.

technohustla
06-18-2003, 12:39 PM
If that guy is paul vickers he probably will just pay off the cops who pulled him over and that will be that. I've heard stories about him and how slimy he is like that.

Impreza
06-18-2003, 01:33 PM
vickers is the dirtiest, slimiest guy out there....

DieselBoy03
06-18-2003, 01:52 PM
The guy who was driving the car was an old guy who sold his oil company. But yeah Vickers is a dirty old man too!! haha