PDA

View Full Version : Insurancce Company id F**ked up!

James
07-23-2002, 05:32 PM
Today my Mom had to go pick up a letter at the post office, and it was from her Insurance Company's Head Office saying they areCancelling her Insurance, because I Switched Companys 2 months ago.:confused: Because I was in an Accident Several months ago, Which they said my Inusrance would not go up from because they were going to try to get the Money from the city. Well, they decided not too, and more than Doubled my Insurance.:thumbsdow. So I swithched Company's, and My Original Company got pissed off, because they couldnt rape me $8000/year for part coverage on an '86 MR2(that was the Qoute they gave me:rofl: ).......So Now they Send my Mom this Letter, who has been with them for almost 20 years! they gave her 2 options becaue they are afriad I will be driving her car.

1.I move out.........:rofl:
2.I go back with the Original Insurance Company...:thumbsdow

WTF can we do? they gave her 15 days to switch insurance company's, and her Broker that she has dealt with for the last 10 years just happenes to be out of town till then!:dunno:

OPGForce
07-23-2002, 05:43 PM
that's :bullshit:. ur mom should talk to manager running shiet at the insurance company, and raise some hell! works most of the time. my old insurance company(cough...alstate...cough) tried to rape me on insurance after i got into an accident, but i said "FUCK YOU BIATCHES!!!", and went else where.

just my 2 cents...

Fluidic
07-23-2002, 06:29 PM
What's the name of the insurance company... I will make sure I NEVER go with them!!

Peter

GTS Jeff
07-23-2002, 07:28 PM
Yes, a "FUCK YOU BIATCHES" should do the trick.

Redlyne_mr2
07-23-2002, 07:30 PM
hook yourslef up with an insurance agent...youd be surprised what kind of deals you can get when your hitting it

kevie88
07-24-2002, 12:42 AM
The same thing is happening to me currently. My motorbike got stolen last september and now State Farm is gonna drop me after this term. :guns:

James
07-24-2002, 02:27 AM
The Insurance Company is the Co-operaters. Bastards.:thumbsdow :guns:

Ben
07-24-2002, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by James
The Insurance Company is the Co-operaters. Bastards.:thumbsdow :guns:

That was your first mistake right there man!

James
07-24-2002, 02:38 AM
The only reason I signed up with them in the first palce was because my mom had been with them for over 15 years, and I Only had to pay Monthly, unlike alot of insurance companies that require a full year/couple months upfront.:banghead:

RiceCake
07-24-2002, 08:42 AM
:dunno: Media coverage will always scare the shit out of the biatches.... Nothing does a company more damage than public exposure of :bullshit: like this! :)

James
07-24-2002, 06:01 PM
Hmmm, thats a good idea!