PDA

View Full Version : Wings night in NW on a thursday?

Godfuader
05-03-2007, 01:09 PM
Any suggestions for wings specials tonight...or just a decent place for wings in the NW? prefer between Crowfoot and Brentwood.

RX-7_TWINTURBO
05-03-2007, 01:27 PM
I don't think there is much in that area for wings tonight, the closest place I can think of is juliet's castle on 16th ave
the service kinda sucks but the wings are good
It's across the street from bubble mania and the wings are 20 cents
cheers

cocoabrova
05-03-2007, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by RX-7_TWINTURBO
I don't think there is much in that area for wings tonight, the closest place I can think of is juliet's castle on 16th ave
the service kinda sucks but the wings are good
It's across the street from bubble mania and the wings are 20 cents
cheers

IMO best wings evarrr, but then again I'm biased, my cuz owns it;)

EDIT: Juliet's Castle that is....

JordanAndrew
05-03-2007, 01:44 PM
haha yeah bubblemania FTW! :drool:

LilDrunkenSmurf
05-03-2007, 01:45 PM
urban rice... one of the beyond sponsors... plus 10% off if you have a beyond lanyard

Godfuader
05-03-2007, 02:13 PM
thanx for suggestions. Urban rice looks like a decent place. Is it more for large loud groups or a lounge envirnoment?

Super_Geo
05-03-2007, 02:27 PM
Is Urban Rice on 8th Street / 5th Ave? That's 2 blocks away from where I live, I walk by it every day but haven't gone in yet... though in all fairness it has some tough competition next door.

How is it? I'll have to try it one of these days, where do I pick up a lanyard? :D

h0tm1x
05-07-2007, 03:07 PM
www.hotwings.ca

They have a pretty good list of wing specials all over the city and what days. Not all establishments are there though but enough that you can get by with having cheap wings 7 days a week haha

Godfuader
05-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by h0tm1x
www.hotwings.ca

They have a pretty good list of wing specials all over the city and what days. Not all establishments are there though but enough that you can get by with having cheap wings 7 days a week haha

lol. That site is great and you can also send wing-vites to your buddies. Great find! :thumbsup: