PDA

View Full Version : Repair shops?

brucebanner
05-03-2007, 02:56 PM
Looking for a decent shop with cheaper hourly rates to change my front brakes (just pads).

I would do it myself, but I have no tools or anything here in Calgary, everything was left back home. Or even if someone wanted to change them out for me i'm willing to pay or pick up a case of beer, whatever haha.

Something located in the S.W would be better for me, but it does not matter.

Thanks,
Bruce

QuasarCav
05-03-2007, 03:10 PM
If you are free tomorrow afternoon I'll change your pads. I'm located in the SW near Southcentre.

brucebanner
05-03-2007, 03:20 PM
Man, you would be saving my life, almost litterally haha

I'll be around tomorrow afternoon, say around 2ish?

brucebanner
05-06-2007, 07:42 PM
Well, I have been unable to get my pads installed on the weekend for some unknown reason?

I'm still looking for someone to do it for me, or for someone to recommend a shop to go to

The sooner the better..

Thanks

CI_Josh
05-07-2007, 09:47 AM
Toms Auto Repair on Horton Rd. in the SW its just off Southland drive across the street from the fire station.

If you live down south its a great place to go for basic tuneup things and simple repairs. They have been in business since before I can remember and they are recently under new management which has been upgrading EVERYTHING in the shop to the newest and the best equipment. Not that it really matters for some pads, but just figured I'd let you know that I have had great experiences from them.

Mitsu3000gt
05-07-2007, 10:12 AM
Even Wal-Mart will change your brake pads.