PDA

View Full Version : F.S. 90 silvia

disco_sil
05-04-2007, 09:04 AM
well it is time to sell my little bessie. when i received the car it was bone stock and all modds and upgrades were done at autodream. i have most the records but i am probably missing a few. car was in a drift accident i slid the ass out to far and hit a sign very minor but options that come with the car will be able to fix. here is what has all been done with the car. the turbo in right now has some shaft play and doesn't pull as hard as it used to, new turbo included. took car to race city last year and ran a 13.4@106MpH without the intake mani, injectors or the fmic. the carbon fiber hood is messed if you don't want it i have the stocker still.... i will be askin $15000 OBO for everything or $12000 without the turbo, front fenders and sides .. serious inquiries only any negative or imature will be deleted and ignored thanks for the interest and am in no hurry to sell the car. i live in calgary and am free to show the car anytime after 7pm any day. lots of things im sure i missed thanks..

Parts on the car
Apexi SAFC neo (installed last week)
SARD 850cc injectors
meagan FMIC with 2.5" piping
greaddy intake manifold(was in the middle of polishing it)
meagan exhuast manifold
T28rs turbo(s15)
Turbosmart MBC
Eprom
grounding kit
HKS blow off valve
fully adjustable cusco coilovers
front and rear cusco strut bars
Carbon fiber hood

parts off the car
OEM side skirts
Origin lab wide body all fenders and qrts(20mm in front-50mm in back)
GT2871r turbo
oil catch basin
greddy oil reloction kit
shitty pic of car will try to get more up later
http://i13.tinypic.com/42j1gu0.jpg

SR240SX
05-04-2007, 09:09 AM
So are you parting the parts that have have?..if so im interested in the OEM skirts and GT2871r pics would also help thanks!

disco_sil
05-04-2007, 01:31 PM
am not parting unless the buyer doesn't want some things and what ever is left will be sold will keep you updated as far as the pics go for the turbo its brand new never installed still shiny looks exactly like http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbobygarrett/catelog/Turbochargers/GT28/GT2871R_743347_2.htm