PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Owner of white silvia parked downtown...

403Gemini
05-04-2007, 09:16 AM
***EDIT #3 TO HIDE VEHICLES LOCATION***

White Silvia, autodream sticker on the front windshield Parked downtown in XXXXXXXXXXXXX parking lot, i saw 2 guys looking into your vehicle while i was on the train (it was waiting for the light to go green, we just came outta the tunnel) and they were pointing at something.

Seemed rather skeezy so i had 266.1234 punched into my phone in case i saw they try and get in, but they just hovered around.

Before the train started moving the 2 guys left your car and were out of the parking lot.

I honestly hate pointing out exactally where this vehicle is and what it looks like, but I just want to know if the driver is on here and to maybe go outside and take a gander to make sure everything is still good on their car.

edit: for all i know, it coulda just been the owner, but i doubt he woulda been pointing on his car windows at something and talking to his buddy, i think if it was the owner he woulda just unlocked the doors ;)

edit #2: also if the owner is on here, plz just verify everything is cool, then could a mod delete this thread? Like i mentioned, i feel like shit posting exactally where a vehicle is and what it looks like...

Redlyne_mr2
05-04-2007, 09:21 AM
Some people are just curious about RHD.. have people do that to my sera all the time. Good of you to post this up though.. need to watch out for eachother out there.

Euro_Trash
05-04-2007, 09:21 AM
Either way, props for giving him the heads up

403Gemini
05-04-2007, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Some people are just curious about RHD.. have people do that to my sera all the time.

Curious about RHD is one thing, i know what people looking at car in admiration looks like... this certainly wasnt it... least not what it came off as , as me and the girl sitting accross from me were staring at them like hawks haha

-KiTtY- boo
05-04-2007, 09:49 AM
Thanks for the post.
Im glad that we have people like you around that do notice these things.
The car belongs to me, and everything is ok, i was just there for about an hour taking care of something, i made sure to hide anything that people might want to steal. Thank god they didnt break my windows tho.
I appreciate the thread, and without you posting this i would have never even known that someone was trying to break in :thumbsup:

403Gemini
05-04-2007, 09:59 AM
edit:

actually i deleted exact location, but think thread should remain, just so others should keep an eye open.

Gravy_83
05-04-2007, 10:11 PM
way for watching out Wayne you rock. Do you even remember who I am hahaha

403Gemini
05-05-2007, 12:24 AM
Course i do alex ;)

nj2Type-S
05-05-2007, 08:52 AM
good call on lookin out for others' rides! :thumbsup: