PDA

View Full Version : Quick headlight question

VetteRacin
05-06-2007, 04:47 PM
What cars came with the h4 headlight system?

GTS Jeff
05-06-2007, 07:01 PM
Millions.

VetteRacin
05-07-2007, 04:55 AM
that doesn't help.....

hoamic11
05-07-2007, 09:49 AM
well be more specific, this question is so board that it'd be awhile for somebody to answer. If you wanna do your own research check out piaa's website or syvannia's (?) under bulb application and start counting.

Ogpogo
05-07-2007, 09:52 AM
I dont mean to highjack his thread, but can someone list every car that came with a v6? NOW?

:rolleyes:

Isaiah
05-07-2007, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Ogpogo
I dont mean to highjack his thread, but can someone list every car that came with a v6? NOW?

:rolleyes:
Why is every single comment you make retarded? You contribute very little to the boards other than ridiculous comments and self-appointed moderating for sale threads.

Ogpogo
05-07-2007, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Isaiah

Why is every single comment you make retarded? You contribute very little to the boards other than ridiculous comments and self-appointed moderating for sale threads.

Please refer to this page before posting further accusations.

http://forums.beyond.ca/search.php?s=&action=finduser&userid=39167

Mitsu3000gt
05-07-2007, 11:09 AM
^^^^^^ I can't get that link to work, it just times out...is it just me?

arian_ma
05-07-2007, 04:35 PM
^^ Yes
It's a link to all of Isaiah's posts, and I don't get the point ogpogo is trying to prove...

dj_rice
05-07-2007, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by arian_ma
^^ Yes
It's a link to all of Isaiah's posts, and I don't get the point ogpogo is trying to prove...

He's trying to say that Isaiah is saying Ogpogo makes stupid comments and does lil to contribute to the threads, so Ogpogo gave a link that shows Isaiah doin the same.....brain fart much?

But anyways to op....your question is too broad...make it more specific....or are you plannin on breaking into certain cars with H4 headlights only to steal their headlights?

GTS Jeff
05-07-2007, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by VetteRacin
that doesn't help..... The H4 standard came out in the 70s and is probably the most commmon headlight bulb size in use today. Why should I make a list for you?

VetteRacin
05-07-2007, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
The H4 standard came out in the 70s and is probably the most commmon headlight bulb size in use today. Why should I make a list for you?

Well my vehicle currently has the 4 headlight system (sealed beams) an I am going to convert it to the h4 setup, so I guess the reason I would like to know not all but just a couple of the most common that you see around the wreckers so I can get the bulb sockets themselves.

ercchry
05-07-2007, 05:27 PM

Well my vehicle currently has the 4 headlight system (sealed beams) an I am going to convert it to the h4 setup, so I guess the reason I would like to know not all but just a couple of the most common that you see around the wreckers so I can get the bulb sockets themselves.

huh? so you have the square shaped h4 sealed headlight right? you can buy a kit from canadian tire for $100 that will convert them to take bulbs so you can have your sweet hid system

Isaiah
05-07-2007, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Ogpogo

Please refer to this page before posting further accusations.

http://forums.beyond.ca/search.php?s=&action=finduser&userid=39167
Your point was that all you do is criticize other members and you don't have anything productive or positive to say.

Did you even have a point in your reply?

Ogpogo
05-07-2007, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Isaiah

Your point was that all you do is criticize other members and you don't have anything productive or positive to say.

Did you even have a point in your reply?

Originally posted by dj_rice

He's trying to say that Isaiah is saying Ogpogo makes stupid comments and does lil to contribute to the threads, so Ogpogo gave a link that shows Isaiah doin the same.....brain fart much?

GTS Jeff
05-08-2007, 12:16 AM

Well my vehicle currently has the 4 headlight system (sealed beams) an I am going to convert it to the h4 setup, so I guess the reason I would like to know not all but just a couple of the most common that you see around the wreckers so I can get the bulb sockets themselves. I hope you're not trying to shoehorn H4s into modified sealed beams...

Yeesh, do things properly if you are interested in good lighting. I think this is what you're looking for: http://www.rallylights.com/hella/165mm_lo.asp

Buy the free-form lamps.

VetteRacin
05-08-2007, 05:23 PM
Thanks Jeff. :)

GTS Jeff
05-10-2007, 02:43 AM
No problem NUCKAH.