PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1990 Honda Accord

whatthe
05-07-2007, 05:39 AM
SOLD

I have toooo many cars due to a few reasons. Now I have a bunch of good cars, and only two drivers in the house. I'll be listing some of the others here soon to see what sells first. Come have a look and make an offer.

1990 Honda Accord $3400obo 248,000kms Auto, 4 door

New rear struts pads and drums. New rear knuckle (the bolt broke off in old knuckle and the bushing died trying to get it out). Timing belt was done before I had it and it looks fine. Distributor was done last year. New main relay from Honda. New radiator, new thermostat, etc.

Has A/C, MP3 player, it was owned by some old lady, then an older guy who lived in Cochrane, then myself for a year who also lives outside the city. I didn't do a thing to it for a year, and then we wanted to sell our 2006 Tribute and keep this, so I put some new parts on. Tribute didn't sell, so now it has more new parts and I don't get to keep it.

Rides great, has service records from previous owners, not plagued by Honda rust. It was the cleanest Accord out of 6 or 7 used ones that I looked at. Well worth a look. These are a wonderful car to drive, it's sad to love a brown car so much, but when you drive it, it's hard not to.

The bad - it has a cracked window. I would replace the window, but I drive down Rock-Fly-At-Your-Friggin-Window-From-A-Large-Truck Glenmore Trail with it everyday. We can work this out in the price.

It is biege with a with sport black hood (the previous owner replaced the hood and lights after a small accident. Front rad supports are not damaged, and I can't see any other signs suggesting that it was a bad one).

Tires are good, front brakes are good, everything else is good that I know of.

SOLD!

whatthe
05-11-2007, 09:29 PM
A few calls but no one has actually come to look at it yet. I'm going to take insurance off of this car and possibly the Altima next week (also selling the Altima). Having 5 cars that are not Ferraris is not a good thing.

$3200 obo.

whatthe
05-13-2007, 10:04 PM
The deck is a Panasonic MP3 deck that is already direct wired for any mp3 player (just plug into your headphone outlet). Stereo sounds good despite lacking a sub.

A few more pics.