PDA

View Full Version : RECOVERED: 1989 Honda Prelude - Calgary

a-wright
05-07-2007, 08:03 AM
OK here's the deal. My car got stolen Friday May 4th during the day from the Franklin LRT station while I was at school. It's a 1989 Honda Prelude, Licence Plate # EST-946, BLACK Ext., TAN Int. It has 3 honda hubcaps, and one Hyundai hubcap (rear passenger wheel), the antenna is broken off, there's some rust under the gas tank door, and the passenger's headlight cover has a dent in it. My car also has a sunroof. If anyone finds it or knows something about my car, please call me at (403) 619-7408
My name is Adam.

Thanks guys!

Note: I called the police on Friday, so if anybody sees the car and calls them, they'll have a record of it.

a-wright
05-24-2007, 08:04 AM
Update: The police just found my car yesterday!

BlueFrenzy
05-24-2007, 09:52 PM
Good to hear! Any damage or was it a joy ride.

a-wright
05-24-2007, 10:22 PM
it was a joy ride, but a hard one. They must have bottomed out on something because they ripped a hole in my ehaust and the pipe hangs now. They also broke my console trying to take my deck, which they failed horribly at. My passenger window is off the track inside my door...

All in all, I think it should be ok. Hopefully it's getting looked at tomorrow if my mechanic has time

boxer23
05-24-2007, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by a-wright
It has 3 honda hubcaps, and one Hyundai hubcap

congrats on recovering ur vehicle all hope everything turns out fine in the vehicle

on a other note, im sorry but i totally laughed...u'd think no one would notice an "h" different from the other three, but ur wrong :rofl:

PINOY-X
05-24-2007, 10:30 PM
nice good job!:thumbsup: