PDA

View Full Version : Lucky F****r.... Maybe

The Cosworth
05-07-2007, 08:01 PM
Not me so dont ask, I am jealous but not sure I would have made a post on it

Originally posted by EmOne
So my car broke down this morning and i was almost late for work. FUCK, called a cab and took them almost 30mins to get to my house.
anyways got in the taxi and off i went. 20mins later, as the cab made the corner onto the street where my work is i stretched my leg so i can reach into my backpocket for my wallet.

As i extended my leg underneath the passenger seat in the front, i toe felt something. Reached down and pulled out an envelope
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c304/hurrior/DSC00927.jpg

I stuffed the envelope into my bag and handed the driver a twenty and off to work thinking ill be late:(

Left my bag in my locker all day and didn't even thought of it until i got home now and opened my bag to get my cellphone.

I wondered what it is inside?

ripped it open
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c304/hurrior/DSC00928.jpg

and GUESS WHAT!!!!!

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c304/hurrior/DSC00929.jpg

someone left 5 stacks of twenties inside the lope!!!!!!!!!

hahahah fuck yah, totally made my day!!!!

OMFG!!@!@FK

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c304/hurrior/DSC00930.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c304/hurrior/DSC00933.jpg

OMFG!! im so happy right now!!! cant believe it!!!!

the MONEY IS MINE!!! i FOUND IT!!!!

and :2finger: to all of ya that will tell me to return it to the police!!!

i found it and now its MINE!!!!10 GRAND!!!!!! yay!!!!!:D :D

http://www.revscene.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=469592

Vietsta
05-07-2007, 08:07 PM
holy shit:eek: :eek:

e36bmw///
nm

bulaian
wtf! I hate that guy already, lucky bastard

Dj_Stylz
05-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Wow 10 grand! :eek:

euro_racer
05-07-2007, 08:09 PM
you would be stupid to keep something like that :eek:
no way that money is legal

The Cosworth
05-07-2007, 08:09 PM
Vancouver? he gonna get killed :drama:

kongaj
05-07-2007, 08:10 PM
he should really give that money back... but he probably wont

Reminds me of this college student, in debt up to his ying yang, found a bag of $20k at a bank machine and turned it in. The Armoured car company said they "forgot it". Now hes honest... this guy on the other hand...

Chester
05-07-2007, 08:10 PM
:eek: That would definately make my day.

Zephyr
05-07-2007, 08:11 PM
Yes, lets post it all over the internet, because you know, no one checks the internet...

Dj_Stylz
05-07-2007, 08:11 PM
Now that i think about it, if that were me i wouldn't post it all on the internet id keep it to myself and tell a few people. Id put it into the bank. I bet its some drug dealers lol. Maybe the cops will get a link to the thread and they will make him turn it in.

projekz
05-07-2007, 08:13 PM
WHAT A FUCKING MORON>>>:banghead: How hard is it to keep shit to yourself??? The drug dealer looking for his cash knows where to get it now!! I'd say the life expectancy of that moron is gonna be shortened now:whipped:

BerserkerCatSplat
05-07-2007, 08:14 PM
Does anyone else find it highly, highly convenient that he took pictures of a plain, unmarked paper bag before opening it?

superboss
05-07-2007, 08:16 PM
you lucky fuck

Chester
05-07-2007, 08:18 PM
He opened the envelope and saw the money, closed it back up and took pictures. It says he ripped it open, and you can see its ripped.

euro_racer
05-07-2007, 08:20 PM
...still the whole story seems a bit fishy, and you would be really really stupid to post something like that unless it is just someone trying to be an attention whore. its gotta be fake

Chester
05-07-2007, 08:23 PM
Its probably real, lots of idiots out there.

gofastmerc
05-07-2007, 08:29 PM
Where is the death pool??

Put me down for $20 on May 10th, ohhhh, lets say 8.30 am.

BerserkerCatSplat
05-07-2007, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Chester
He opened the envelope and saw the money, closed it back up and took pictures. It says he ripped it open, and you can see its ripped.

You're saying he opened the bag carefully, saw money, took some pictures, and then RIPPED THE BAG OPEN LIKE HEMAN!!!

Considering the bag is intact in the first pic and then is thrashed by the third, that's the only possible sequence of events, and not one that makes a lot of sense.

turbotrip
05-07-2007, 08:32 PM
fake, who the hell takes an envelope they found without even looking at whats inside

toyboy88
05-07-2007, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by euro_racer
you would be stupid to keep something like that :eek:
no way that money is legal

it's not stupid to keep it; it's stupid to post pics of it all over the internet ranting and raving about it espicially on a very "active" local forum! :banghead: :banghead:

silver_gs-R
05-07-2007, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by euro_racer
...still the whole story seems a bit fishy, and you would be really really stupid to post something like that unless it is just someone trying to be an attention whore. its gotta be fake

Yeah I definetely wouldnt go around bragging about something like that.

Accord_tunerx
05-07-2007, 08:49 PM
HAHAHA!
taxi...what are the chances? the chance he could of got a bomb..hahahaha

Sharpie
05-07-2007, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by turbotrip
fake, who the hell takes an envelope they found without even looking at whats inside
No doubt hopefully that shit is laced with manthrax...

Isaiah
05-07-2007, 08:58 PM
If the story is fake, which is most likely, he's an idiot for making it up and posting a BS thread about it.

If the story is real, he's a bigger idiot for posting it and won't have the money for long.

Canmorite
05-07-2007, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Isaiah
If the story is fake, which is most likely, he's an idiot for making it up and posting a BS thread about it.

If the story is real, he's a bigger idiot for posting it and won't have the money for long.

Ding!

LuxCars
05-07-2007, 09:46 PM
That thief he probably just stole that taxi driver's life savings.
I bet that taxi driver put the money in the front seat to go make a deposit sometime during the day and it probably fell off the seat and slipped under it due to excessively hard braking and accelerating, not to mention cutting people off (because we all know how taxi drivers drive). and then that passenger found it and took it.

:dunno:
(its possible :D )

l8braker
05-07-2007, 09:51 PM
Haha, the guy is going to be fucked as the world is a small place with the internet (RSX Retard thread, etc, etc).....

adidas
05-07-2007, 09:56 PM
I rmr when i read a story about a woman finding a bag full of cash in the middle of the road.

What ended up happeneing was the Brinks guys came in and collected all the dough and somehow it fell from the back of the truck and the driver/pass didnt even notice.

There was 73,000 dollars in the bag and the woman turned it in. Brinks only ended up giving her 1,000.

Dont get me wrong, its nice to give back the money and what not but 2,000 or 20,000 is more then i started with, so id def keep the money. I really dont blame the guy.

Canmorite
05-07-2007, 10:03 PM
I'd keep it, but not tell anyone except family members.

95EagleAWD
05-07-2007, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by adidas
I rmr when i read a story about a woman finding a bag full of cash in the middle of the road.

What ended up happeneing was the Brinks guys came in and collected all the dough and somehow it fell from the back of the truck and the driver/pass didnt even notice.

There was 73,000 dollars in the bag and the woman turned it in. Brinks only ended up giving her 1,000.

Dont get me wrong, its nice to give back the money and what not but 2,000 or 20,000 is more then i started with, so id def keep the money. I really dont blame the guy.

It does happen.

I've dropped a parcel once in Camrose. Guy picked it up and turned it in! :eek:

12 grand in a bag, and he turned it in.

That stupid mistake cost me 3 days pay. :guns:

One night when we were bored, we stuffed a bunch of garbage into a brinks bag, sealed it, and tossed it on the sidewalk next to the truck. Hilarious to watch people... it was like they were picking up a bomb!

euro_racer
05-07-2007, 10:31 PM
the thing that would make me worried is that the cab driver knows where you live and work and i dont think it would be too hard to backtrack the location.

88CRXGUY
05-07-2007, 10:42 PM
Yeah maybe the cabbies teenage son or daughter is crusing on the net and sees what you found posted on the Beyond site. Next thing you know the cabby shows up at your house wonder where his money is, what are you gonna do then. If this story is even true I wouldn't be bragging about it on the net. Your probably being an attention whore but the kind of attention you maybe attracting is attention you may not want.

ercchry
05-07-2007, 10:48 PM
maybe the cabbie's kid got kidnapped and that was ransom money and was there for the next passanger to get and return the kid and now the kid and cabbie are dead in an ally in east hastings :dunno:

HybridTheory
05-07-2007, 10:56 PM
Damn that guy who found it, fuck I wish I was that lucky. But I wouldn't go broadcasting it around the net that I found that kinda cash

240SX17
05-07-2007, 10:59 PM
dude who ever says turn it in, your a dumb fuck, to you who say im a bad guy, meh ill be happy with my 10gs lol :D

Hakkola
05-07-2007, 11:26 PM
What is with all the idiots thinking the person who started the thread is the guy who found the cash, especially when the first sentence is this...

Originally posted by brendankharris
Not me so dont ask, I am jealous but not sure I would have made a post on it

SR240SX
05-07-2007, 11:34 PM
There is noooo way he just saw an envolope..when being in the passenger seat of a cab..grabbing an envalope that big and just putting in his bag without the driver seeing it..then taking pictures wondering what it is and finding 10k..:bullshit:

Ajay
05-08-2007, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by SR240SX
There is noooo way he just saw an envolope..when being in the passenger seat of a cab..grabbing an envalope that big and just putting in his bag without the driver seeing it..then taking pictures wondering what it is and finding 10k..:bullshit:

By the original post I'm guessing when he said he 'stretched his leg' that would imply he was in the back seat and kicked the envelope from under the seat towards him.

If he was in the front seat then yah I'm pretty sure the cabbie would have noticed him picking an envelope from under the seat.

ChokeEmOut
05-08-2007, 02:06 AM
Wow, Lucky little prick!

DSM_1
05-08-2007, 04:02 AM
I say this guy needs some attention. Probably took out $10,000 from his bank for whatever reason he needed it, then while he had it, might as well make a fun story and post it up, get a bag and say he found it in a cab. . Who would take a bag from a taxi and just leave it in their bag all day without checking whats in it, untill he gets home and grabs his phone to take some pix? Id check that bag as soon as the taxi makes the corner and then he wouldnt see me again. I could understand a money truck dropping an envelope and loosing it, but who ever would take a taxi ride with $10,000 would most likely guard it better then you would think. I think this guy made a story with a few things he didnt think about before posting it, and im sure alot of you can probably come up with another 20 reasons that would question this as being fabricated.

ercchry
05-08-2007, 04:04 AM
^^i like my story more

403Gemini
05-08-2007, 10:13 AM
That is one thing I wouldnt post in the internet lol

SilverGS
05-08-2007, 10:49 AM
Must be staged.

1. Who just takes shit out of someone elses car even a cab. What if it was the cabbies lunch
2. Why would anyone post for the entire world to see what he has. In this day and age it probably wouldn't be hard to figure out where he lives.

yellowsnow
05-08-2007, 10:57 AM
bs.

why would he be photographing himself opening a brown bag :rolleyes: what an attention whore.

legendboy
05-08-2007, 11:15 AM
lol what a dumbass for making a post about it