PDA

View Full Version : To the complete asshats...

tjtd00
05-08-2007, 09:12 PM
If you 3 guys are on this forum, your what brings street bike's and fast cars a bad rep...I'm driving down deerfoot and out of no where these fucking ringass's on crotch rockets blow by me like I'm standing still. I'm sure they were in the 240-260 range...I'm sick of seeing my fuckin tax dollars used to scrape piece's of shit like yourselves off the road. There is a time and place for having fun, but deerfoot ain't one of them...Had I decided to move over a lane you and me would have been dead...So SLOW THE FUCK down.. ASSHOLES!!!!!!

TegLover
05-08-2007, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by tjtd00
If you 3 guys are on this forum, your what brings street bike's and fast cars a bad rep...I'm driving down deerfoot and out of no where these fucking ringass's on crotch rockets blow by me like I'm standing still. I'm sure they were in the 240-260 range...I'm sick of seeing my fuckin tax dollars used to scrape piece's of shit like yourselves off the road. There is a time and place for having fun, but deerfoot ain't one of them...Had I decided to move over a lane you and me would have been dead...So SLOW THE FUCK down.. ASSHOLES!!!!!!

:whocares: :whocares: :whocares:

rbau493
05-08-2007, 09:13 PM
Carry a 2x4 to stick out the window :dunno:

Disoblige
05-08-2007, 09:17 PM
240 eh? Wow. If you were moe man, you could just your train horn and scare the shit out of them :D

Ogpogo
05-08-2007, 09:25 PM
Motorcycles are sweet.

Graham_A_M
05-08-2007, 09:28 PM
Maybe it was this guy
http://www.usedcalgary.com/classified-ad/3058822&category=motorcycles-under-1000cc

Sharpie
05-08-2007, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M
Maybe it was this guy
http://www.usedcalgary.com/classified-ad/3058822&categorymotorcycles-under-1000cc
That guy is on beyond....

AllGoNoShow
05-08-2007, 09:37 PM
hahahaha just keeps getting better :P

Hakkola
05-08-2007, 09:44 PM
I love how when someone gets caught speeding in a car and there's a post about it people bitch and complain about speeding, then someone does it on a bike and people say "Motorcycles are sweet." :rofl:

Supa Dexta
05-08-2007, 11:18 PM
But it is a good point.. motorcycles ARE sweet..! ha

But in all reality, these morons you see doing this type of thing on roads like that are tools.. they are the same type of guys that rice up some ghey car and go ripping around fart cans blaring and being a fuckin nuisance.. can't label us all the same crowd, based on those idiots, its too easy for faggy squids to get bikes...

hussein
05-08-2007, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by TegLover

:whocares: :whocares: :whocares:

:werd: This kinda shit happens everyday. Why can't there just be one thread where everyone writes their own post about the bad drivers they see? If one of those people got injured, then I could see this having its own thread.

PS> I know I don't have to click on it if I don't want to read it. :D

SJW
05-08-2007, 11:26 PM
It wasnt me cuz i'd be doin at least 280.

kylemitz
05-08-2007, 11:36 PM
if your going 240 you might as well be going 340 so we dont have to wipe your dead carcus from the road, it will just disintegrate... to many young people die from streetbikes cause everyone that owns them drives like an idiot 98% of the time. Im not saying i dont like to drive like an idiot once in a while, but come on....

SJW
05-08-2007, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by kylemitz
if your going 240 you might as well be going 340 so we dont have to wipe your dead carcus from the road, it will just disintegrate... to many young people die from streetbikes cause everyone that owns them drives like an idiot 98% of the time. Im not saying i dont like to drive like an idiot once in a while, but come on....

Thanks Dad.

SJW
05-08-2007, 11:57 PM
The worst is people friggin street racing on 17th Ave SW. Someone will die on this road.

spec c
05-09-2007, 01:43 AM
^ and you wouldnt "doing 280" on a public road? i bet this was your dumbass the OP is talking about.

3clips3
05-09-2007, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
But it is a good point.. motorcycles ARE sweet..! ha

But in all reality, these morons you see doing this type of thing on roads like that are tools.. they are the same type of guys that rice up some ghey car and go ripping around fart cans blaring and being a fuckin nuisance.. can't label us all the same crowd, based on those idiots, its too easy for faggy squids to get bikes...

No worries, I'm going to start labeling all car people as street racing ricers, wtf is the difference anyway? Rant all you want who cares right?!

Bikes are too easy to buy and there are a lot of retards that own them, natural selection will take care of that.

SJW
05-09-2007, 07:27 AM
I actually don't have the stones to get my bike up to 280 to tell u the truth. But if i see a riced up subaru impreza on deerfoot I may make an exception.

viff3r
05-09-2007, 07:45 AM
I'm sure they'll slow down now that they've read your brave internet post.

TeamBestBud
05-09-2007, 07:54 AM
Whats with the weather bringing out the stupid in Calgary's drivers? These last couple of days its been nice I've seen on average at least 10-15 stupid drivers a day:drama:

SJW
05-09-2007, 08:01 AM
^^^^^^^^ Oh lord its hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way!!!!

Sing it with me now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t_XRh_t3lo

JRSC00LUDE
05-09-2007, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by SJW
The worst is people friggin street racing on 17th Ave SW. Someone will die on this road.

Thanks mom.

SJW
05-09-2007, 08:23 AM
LOL................

QuasarCav
05-09-2007, 09:08 AM
I like speeding bikers because they are out of my way pretty soon and if they collide with me I wont die. I cant say the same thing about SUV / Truck drivers though.

l8braker
05-09-2007, 09:12 AM
Hahaha, bro the season is still young.

djstefan
05-09-2007, 09:39 AM
240-260 on a 400lb bike is a bit different than the same speed in a heavy low hp ricer. Take your lil jap cans, shave off a couple thousand pounds, increase the handling 10 times and you might be able to keep up with a bike. In the meantime, just keep bit(hin like lil girls every 28th day of the month cause you got passed by something way faster than you'll ever have the balls to go.

l8braker
05-09-2007, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by djstefan
240-260 on a 400lb bike is a bit different than the same speed in a heavy low hp ricer. Take your lil jap cans, shave off a couple thousand pounds, increase the handling 10 times and you might be able to keep up with a bike. In the meantime, just keep bit(hin like lil girls every 28th day of the month cause you got passed by something way faster than you'll ever have the balls to go.

I got dibs on this guys organs.

b_t
05-09-2007, 09:57 AM

You are a fucking moron. Not only because of the way you think, but because you think your bike is so much superior to a car.. this isn't an issue of being able to keep up or not. I also like your approach to tuning a car.. idiot
I've realized lately that the ultimate tiny penis compensation is not a big truck. Its a motorbike.

SJW
05-09-2007, 10:05 AM
Either way. Bikes own cars.

viff3r
05-09-2007, 10:24 AM
It doesn't matter what owns what, some people like bikes some like cars, some people speed and don't care what others think, some always go the speed limit and drive like grannies (sjw), bottom line is drive whatever the fuck you want. And if you feel the need to bitch about someone in a ricemobile or a bike who ripped past you like an asshole, go ahead, but don't expect anybody to care.

I wonder who won the race?....

ChargedLextasy
05-09-2007, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M
Maybe it was this guy
http://www.usedcalgary.com/classified-ad/3058822&category=motorcycles-under-1000cc

Thanks Asshole. Wasn't me I stoped speeding after my ticket. Don't Start jumping to conclusions.

thrasher22
05-09-2007, 10:48 AM

Oh my mistake, you ARE more manily than people who drive like they don't want to get splattered in the ditch! Thanks for letting us know! Good thing the thread was about why bikes are cooler than cars! :rolleyes:

At least worst case, natural selection will come creeping up any day and I wont' have to read your unintelligent posts anymore.

Euro_Trash
05-09-2007, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by SJW
I actually don't have the stones to get my bike up to 280 to tell u the truth. But if i see a riced up subaru impreza on deerfoot I may make an exception.

So do a bunch of high school kids get cars or bikes for graduation or something and then join Beyond? I don't know how many threads there have been lately with people saying it is ok to go 75 over the speed limit, or drive like a retard on Deerfoot.
+1 for Darwin!!

msommers
05-09-2007, 10:54 AM

You as a statistic with help reduce further idiocy, so congratulations on that part.

Originally posted by l8braker

I think the only organ left then will be the brain, no one will want that piece of crap.

You have to sit back and wonder sometimes, how long does it take for natural selection to take its course?!

finboy
05-09-2007, 11:19 AM

man you can't call ALL of them, i've got dibs on his heart, you can never have too many of those :rofl:

l8braker
05-09-2007, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by finboy

man you can't call ALL of them, i've got dibs on his heart, you can never have too many of those :rofl:

Ok, but the liver is mine!

finboy
05-09-2007, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by SJW

don't tell the guys over on performance shop, you might get laughed off the board ;)

ken-gsr
05-09-2007, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by SJW
^^^^^^^^ Oh lord its hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way!!!!

Sing it with me now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t_XRh_t3lo

that was funny.

Super_Geo
05-09-2007, 12:41 PM
Ah fuck it, in my books I don't care if there are retards going way over the speed limit on bikes.

Look at it this way, if they hit a car they don't do nearly as much damage as a car/car collision... plus people get hurt one hell of a lot more in bike accidents so it makes for good news and sweet gory pictures to forward around when you're bored at work.

edit: Plus, I can laugh and not feel bad when I see a mangled corpse next to a bike when I read that he was going 80+km/hr over the speed limit.

Tik-Tok
05-09-2007, 12:46 PM
^^^ I agree, but it would still suck to be the car involved. I'd feel bad if someone died, even if the bike-driver deserved it.

PINOY-X
05-09-2007, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by SJW

^^tomak.net^^ hayabusa vs charger

finboy
05-09-2007, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by PINOY-X

^^tomak.net^^ hayabusa vs charger

it isn't on there anymore, but there was also a turbo mustang vs. the busa, and the busa driver is no rookie.

calgary has some fast cars and bikes, its just a shame when the young cocky people get something fast and assume that they rule the road and will never crash.

anyone want to start bets on the number of fast car/bike fatalities this year?

i'll say 10

PINOY-X
05-09-2007, 01:02 PM
^^ agreed

they took off the busa vs charger
:( :(
thats too bad as that was one of my fav video's on there
was jsut wtaching it last nite :dunno:

SJW
05-09-2007, 01:03 PM
Ok pardon me 99.8% of cars.

SJW
05-09-2007, 01:04 PM

i'll say 10

My guess is 15

Tik-Tok
05-09-2007, 01:04 PM

i'll say 10

Haven't we already had 3?

I'm going to say 16. Lots of new riders this year as bikes are getting more popular.

PINOY-X
05-09-2007, 01:16 PM
20 :thumbsup:

3clips3
05-09-2007, 02:03 PM
Fuck you guys are idiots, guessing on fatalies!? I am happy to see that you douche bags assume that nothing bad can happen to you when you're in your cage! Give me a fucking break, its pretty fucking weak to guess on shit like this! I am willing to bet that more riders are injured because of fucking retards like you guys that don't shoulder check than are injured due to high speed. You only hear about the high speed crashes cause it makes the news.

Before you fucks get a god complex you should really take a few minutes to think about what you are saying. Any problems I'll be at the DTP show and you can talk to me then.

Tools.

l8braker
05-09-2007, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by 3clips3
Any problems I'll be at the DTP show and you can talk to me then.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

xrayvsn
05-09-2007, 02:13 PM
^^^Of course the speed of said bike when it crashes has nothing to do with the injuries sustained.:rolleyes:

I have seen too many fatalities and severe injuries from young men on bikes going beyond their capabilities and experience. I would have to say that 240 on a public road would qualify as beyond someone's capabilities. Why? Because you can't predict what other drivers are going to do, or what is around that next corner.

3clips3
05-09-2007, 02:13 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not a threat by any means man, just its easier to talk in person than it is over a msg board.

euro_racer
05-09-2007, 02:27 PM
bikes may own cars performance wise, but people with cars can usually afford a couple bikes because they are soo cheap any poor person could go and get one:poosie:

...besides, how do you get around during winter, rain, long long trips in cold weather?...nope bikes deffinately don't own cars for that

3clips3
05-09-2007, 02:36 PM
Bikes are toys and I don't know many poor people that can drop 12-15K on a toy!

I have a truck for the winter.

SJW
Originally posted by euro_racer
bikes may own cars performance wise, but people with cars can usually afford a couple bikes because they are soo cheap any poor person could go and get one:poosie:

...besides, how do you get around during winter, rain, long long trips in cold weather?...nope bikes deffinately don't own cars for that

Nope this is when my truck owns cars.

Super_Geo
Put me down for 21.

Fuck you guys are idiots, guessing on fatalies!? I am happy to see that you douche bags assume that nothing bad can happen to you when you're in your cage! Give me a fucking break, its pretty fucking weak to guess on shit like this! I am willing to bet that more riders are injured because of fucking retards like you guys that don't shoulder check than are injured due to high speed. You only hear about the high speed crashes cause it makes the news.

Before you fucks get a god complex you should really take a few minutes to think about what you are saying. Any problems I'll be at the DTP show and you can talk to me then.

Tools.

Good point, I completely forgot about cars not shoulder checking, etc.

... change that to 26.

SJW
05-09-2007, 02:44 PM
Shit i bet there are 21 fatalities on the long weekend from people drinking and driving.

As far as shoulder checking, I don't think they are in the Cab drivers safety hand book that is for damn sure. Someone almost got the Chevy 4x4 lunch crunch. Then has the nerve to flip me the bird. "hey buddy I just saved your ass with my ABS."

See everyone loves to bitch...............god bless the interweb and morons. Forever entertainment.

djstefan
05-09-2007, 02:53 PM
I remember in my younger days when I was all about the jap cans and spending hard earned cash from working shit jobs on "cold air intakes", cheap lowering springs, loud shit cans.... oh yeh, don't forget the shpoilers too! Gotta have the big ass shpoilers to match the loud shcans!

Anyway, one day I grew up and realized that there were guys out there with real balls and real fast vehicles that made my rice cans look like... well, rice cans. Those guys had bikes... Machines on 2 wheels that could go from 0-100 in 3 seconds stock. :eek: So, instead of bitchin like a lil asian pussy about how those guys got no brains just cause they were faster than me, I went out and bought a bike.

Sell your rice cookers and get bikes if you got the balls. If not, fasten your fake 5 point seatbelts on and go do the speed limit while bitchin at those going faster than you. See yall at the Timmies on week-ends where you so much like to pose till the cops show up and give you tickets for missing important pieces on your neons and civics.

finboy
05-09-2007, 02:55 PM

Tools.

i know atleast one beyond member who had to shut down quite a few roads last year for bike accidents, quite a few were simply far too much speed and inexperienced riders. while car drivers in calgary do suck and pose a great risk to people on bikes, new riders are just as much at risk because of their own cockyness, don't believe me? go through the beyond archives and look at the number of bike deaths mentioned on here, a few members have been killed, and a majority of them are the fault of too much speed.

finboy
05-09-2007, 02:56 PM
I remember in my younger days when I was all about the jap cans and spending hard earned cash from working shit jobs on "cold air intakes", cheap lowering springs, loud shit cans.... oh yeh, don't forget the shpoilers too! Gotta have the big ass shpoilers to match the loud shcans!

Anyway, one day I grew up and realized that there were guys out there with real balls and real fast vehicles that made my rice cans look like... well, rice cans. Those guys had bikes... Machines on 2 wheels that could go from 0-100 in 3 seconds stock. :eek: So, instead of bitchin like a lil asian pussy about how those guys got no brains just cause they were faster than me, I went out and bought a bike.

Sell your rice cookers and get bikes if you got the balls. If not, fasten your fake 5 point seatbelts on and go do the speed limit while bitchin at those going faster than you. See yall at the Timmies on week-ends where you so much like to pose till the cops show up and give you tickets for missing important pieces on your neons and civics.

yes, because bikes are the ONLY way to go fast :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

djstefan
05-09-2007, 02:59 PM

You could always buy a plane... or a super car around half a mill $.

SJW
05-09-2007, 02:59 PM

Be careful or you might have a beyond thread bitching about your car going too fast.

Super_Geo
05-09-2007, 03:08 PM
I have no problems with bikes, just the ones that consistenly do 60-80km/hr over the limit anytime there's an open stretch of road. Those are the idiots who end up painting curbs with their brains and (more importantly) slowing down traffic for the rest of us.

Like I said... nothing wrong with owning a bike. Go as fast as you want, but you can't blame the 'stupid car driver for not shoulder checking' when you're blazing past him way past the speed limit.

It's almost happened to me once, I changed lanes and this bike was flying down the other lane at least 60+ past the limit (I have no idea how fast he was actually going) and almost rear ended me. What a fucking asshole... he swerved out of the lane at the last second and ended up passing me on the shoulder, but think about what I would've had to put up with if he hit me... I'd have to spend my Saturday getting a new rear bumper. Asshole.

3clips3
05-09-2007, 03:08 PM

i know atleast one beyond member who had to shut down quite a few roads last year for bike accidents, quite a few were simply far too much speed and inexperienced riders. while car drivers in calgary do suck and pose a great risk to people on bikes, new riders are just as much at risk because of their own cockyness, don't believe me? go through the beyond archives and look at the number of bike deaths mentioned on here, a few members have been killed, and a majority of them are the fault of too much speed.

I am not discounting the fact that there are a lot of very shitty riders on Calgary roads and also not discounting that because of that there will be more crashes; however what I still find fucking disgusting is the whole guessing game in regards to fatalities! Grow the fuck up people!

Euro_Trash
05-09-2007, 03:11 PM
I have enormous amounts of sympathy for people, except when it is their own stupidity that causes them to get hurt and if they are the only ones that get hurt.

Toms-SC
05-09-2007, 03:14 PM

Tools.

Hey wurd up Thug?

01RedDX
05-09-2007, 03:16 PM
The "guessing game" is fun because it's obvious there are plenty of idiot riders out there, as shown by some of the posts in this very thread. Arguing cars vs. bikes? Some of these guys are too stupid to ride.

3clips3
05-09-2007, 03:17 PM
Wow that was well put together. :thumbsup:

Toms-SC
05-09-2007, 03:17 PM
17 :D

Tik-Tok
05-09-2007, 03:28 PM
Wow, I can't believe there are this many people trying to justify excessive speeding on public roads on bikes, then calling the people telling them to slow down, idiots.

Oh wait, this is Beyond, I can believe it.

3clips3
05-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
Wow, I can't believe there are this many people trying to justify excessive speeding on public roads on bikes, then calling the people telling them to slow down, idiots.

Oh wait, this is Beyond, I can believe it.

Who is trying to justify it, perhaps you should read the thread again. I know there are a lot of big words so take your time.

Tik-Tok
05-09-2007, 03:43 PM

Who is trying to justify it, perhaps you should read the thread again. I know there are a lot of big words so take your time.

Justify was the wrong word, I meant condoning, and yes, this thread is full of it.

3clips3
05-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Even at that I dont think anyone is really, well maybe 1 person but thats about it.

viff3r
05-09-2007, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
The "guessing game" is fun because it's obvious there are plenty of idiot riders out there, as shown by some of the posts in this very thread. Arguing cars vs. bikes? Some of these guys are too stupid to ride.
And several Beyonders are most likely too stupid to drive their cars, whats your point???

01RedDX
05-09-2007, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by viff3r

And several Beyonders are most likely too stupid to drive their cars, whats your point???

My point was in response to the guessing game comment, what's your point?

kylemitz
05-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by SJW

Thanks Dad.

Who's your daddy?

ill race you... but the canadian way, ON SNOW!! hahahah, motorcycles are only nice 30% of the time, AWD cars on the other hand.....

finboy
05-09-2007, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by viff3r

which is why i included idiots driving too fast in cars as well in my guessing game ;)

PINOY-X
05-09-2007, 05:03 PM
well everyone has or will go through that phase where all they want is speed .. i have done it and im pretty sure most of you guys have and have probably already grown from that .. i dnt mind having ppl speed past through me but when they start stunting and not stopping for crosswalks or slow down for school/playground zones then they are IDIOTS!

:bullshit:

tictactoe2004
05-09-2007, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by kylemitz
ill race you... but the canadian way, ON SNOW!!

We race on snow?

01RedDX
05-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by tictactoe2004

We race on snow?

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t163/ponchik_2007/dogsled.jpg

Unknown303
05-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Now that would be a race to end all races.

Kobe
05-09-2007, 07:03 PM
Any guesses on which beyond member dies from speeding in a car first this year?

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :guns: :guns: :guns:

Unknown303
05-09-2007, 07:05 PM
I think we should guess on fatalities caused my dog sledding. Crashes or just dogs turning on the rider.

crazedmodder
05-09-2007, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo
Put me down for 21.

Good point, I completely forgot about cars not shoulder checking, etc.

... change that to 26.

37 . . . the more the merrier!!!
:rofl:
It's fun to be an asshole :D
Anyways bike riders are douchebags, car drivers are douchebags, truck drivers are douchebags :whocares: :drama:
This thread isn't about all bike riders, or bikes versus cars, it's about a fucking idiot pulling a stupid move, hard to comprehend? You know what you have sucks when you have to explain why your something is better than someone elses so that you can prove something to yourself in a thread that doesn't even talk about your something in a negative way.

SJW
05-09-2007, 10:04 PM
So im guessin the OP didnt get the color of the bikes then eh?

Euro_Trash
05-10-2007, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Unknown303
I think we should guess on fatalities caused my dog sledding. Crashes or just dogs turning on the rider.

My dog is faster than your dog

djstefan
05-10-2007, 10:00 AM
ill race you... but the canadian way, ON SNOW!![/B]

ok, you're on. Will be fun to watch you get your ass beat by a small 250 dirt bike.

PINOY-X
05-10-2007, 10:06 AM

ok, you're on. Will be fun to watch you get your ass beat by a small 250 dirt bike.

im in with my sled!!!
ill need a big push for the start tho haha:burnout: :burnout:

JRSC00LUDE
05-10-2007, 11:32 AM
If you 3 guys are on this forum, your what brings street bike's and fast cars a bad rep......Had I decided to move over a lane you and me would have been dead...So SLOW THE FUCK down.. ASSHOLES!!!!!!

So the OP mentioned both cars and bikes and basically made the point that an asshat going well over double the limit in anything is still an asshat.

So what's with all the bikes are faster than cars argument? Way to go chico, now that you've graduated rocket-science school what's next for you? They are two different things you morons. Gee, an F350 4x4's better than my prelude. Fuck, what a p.o.s. guess I better sell it. Makes just about as much sense you fucking losers. :thumbsup:

85regal
05-10-2007, 11:45 AM
wow..this whole thread just shows the stupidity of the typical beyonder. I don't think anybody will disagree that going that fast on deerfoot in or on anything is plain stupid. Guessing on how many deaths from people on bikes?? hmm...well lets start guessing on how many people on beyond will die of cancer, or who's family members will be killed by a drunk driver this year. How many of your little fuckers posted in Mad$ella's thread hoping he would recover. that retard was drunk and almost killed his friends and could have killed anybody else. Take your dicks out of your fart cans and grow up.