PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT READ: Anyone heard of Rtuned?

Pages : [1] 2

civicsi
05-09-2007, 09:38 AM
Has anyone dealt with this company ? Its relatively new but GOOD or BAD experiences? I had a friend talk to them about some parts wondering if they were reputable or not. I couldnt find any info.

Accord_tunerx
05-09-2007, 08:34 PM
yeah i heard of r tuned...well ok pardon my english...i am a fob

i have an integra...which needed cv shaft and upper control arm replace badly...i heard of r tuned and ask teh owner if he can do it for me he said sure...on a wed...i didnt ask any question but he said at 5pm...so i show up to meet at that wed..but it was at sunridge mazda...i show and didnt see the owner...so i was like ok thats fine ill just get it fix..by honda...he msg me later on in the evening saying that blah blah couldnt make it...so fine...he told me next weds...sure enough yea he shows up...alrights that cool right so about three hours no question asked...so i was like i neeed a ride to downtown area so i can eat with friends that night...so as i am waiting in the RAIN! so i called sunridge mazda ask for blah blah ( name is remain nameless) he told me that he finish my car and ready for pick up so i was like sweet ok what tiem are you leaving he said 9 pm i was ok so i checked my watch it was 830pm perfect, owner gonna come pick me up so he didnt show in 15mins i got worried...so i called him back and he said he cant get hold of the owner either...so this where i began to worry about my car...so the mech who fixed my car called me back offering to picked me up out of his way and i ask him if should pay him or the owner of RTuned...he said he did it as a favor for the owner of rtuned.....and he offer to come get me r...well that was nice of him then owner of rtuned shows up...ok whatever 30mins no biggie i just wannted my car...got in...and yeah my teg was fix woo great...but i gave him cash no recipet or anythign..fine...who cares...but he didnt give me change back saying he didnt have cash which was ten dollars but whatever money is money right...

let clear one thing up i DONT work for RTUNED..i work for TOYOTA...

EK 2.0
05-09-2007, 08:41 PM
So if you work for Toyota why not get your car fixed there??

Secondly why leave him nameless...I say tell us his name so he doesn't fuck anyone else over...At least that way if I hear the name "Jonny Vanderbeek"* I know not to deal with him...

*Names have been changed as I don't know the real ones...

Accord_tunerx
05-09-2007, 08:41 PM
EDIT: Toyota...

so i work at toyota they dont have TRD stuff...alright i address teh owner at RTUNED...see if he can supply my work with it...he said it not a problem...but i wanted to be teh middle man...i get the order from toyota send it to rtuned and back teh product back blah blah and take my cut...or some sort...you know dont want to send big busy to a company and get nothing out of it...so we get into the fight...blah blah something about him looking bad..i said i was reppin you..so if i fucked up it my problem not yours but so on...got mad..and i just told to end this waste of my time and his...it was kinda shady to me..but that just me what bout you guys...

spec c = rtuned owner...

He ask me to give him a fake feed back..if you goto the link its some link on beyond that has nothing to do with sales...
but who eve rposted i work for RTUNED...is not true...

Accord_tunerx
05-09-2007, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

Secondly why leave him nameless...I say tell us his name so he doesn't fuck anyone else over...At least that way if I hear the name "Jonny Vanderbeek"* I know not to deal with him...

to answer your question EK2.0 i was not working at the time..i just got the job...

spec c
05-09-2007, 08:48 PM
ok this is insane, plain and simple. if you go to any other shop who would seriously drive you back? i went out of my way doing stupid things to make sure that you were happy with how the service went. i did the install for way less than you cheapest quote and not only that, but it was done to perfection. Not one single problem. it is not my problem to worry about what you do once your car is dropped off yet i still went out of my way to get it done.

next, you DO NOT have anything to do with rtuned due to the fact you ripped off customers. the guy who posted here saying that you did was mad cuz you quoted him wayyy more than the actual price was. this is why i wanted nothing to do with you and this is why he removed his post. he seen right through you and spotted that you were ripping him off.

Bottom line. you're greedy and tried to rip people off, you got busted and now you're mad. deal with it

spec c
05-09-2007, 08:52 PM

nobody ripped anyone off. i had an install done for him AT A VERY GOOD price, drove him out of pure curtesy to a place for him to eat so he didnt have to wait around AND picked him up so he'd have a way back. not only that but the install was done to perfection. call me stupid here but low cost install for quality work and a free taxi service is unreal these days.

Accord_tunerx
05-09-2007, 08:53 PM
get mad..no you read my post and think i was mad..and ripping people...off? how i dont even have a price list..from your SO called...authorized dealers...and you sell Blitz...i dont see your company RTUNED on there...

http://www.blitz-performance.com/index.php?main_page=dealers&zenid=84221975724e9de175aa92c380e28acd

TeamBestBud
05-09-2007, 08:54 PM
:drama:

spec c
05-09-2007, 08:56 PM
see im not even gonna post in this tread anymore, im just gonna sit here and let your toung slit your own throat, cuz sooner or later all these members will be online and then just watch how this will turn.

EK 2.0
05-09-2007, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by spec c
ok this is insane, plain and simple. if you go to any other shop who would seriously drive you back? i went out of my way doing stupid things to make sure that you were happy with how the service went. i did the install for way less than you cheapest quote and not only that, but it was done to perfection. Not one single problem. it is not my problem to worry about what you do once your car is dropped off yet i still went out of my way to get it done.

First off, ANY shop will gladly drop off customers to a destination and pick them up. The only places I know that do not do that are peeps who work out of their homes and/or don't have the means to. I work in the Automotive industry and have for some time now. And at every shop I have worked at courtesy shuttles were provided. Also if required a loaner car was lent out...Heck I have even seen instances where the OWNER or a STAFF member lent their car out to a paying customer.:eek:

Secondly, you did the work for lower than any of the quotes he provided?? What do you want a cookie or something??...It's called customer service. And if AFTER THE FACT you are gonna bitch about how much you did the job for, then you should not have accepted it. He could have gone to a million other shops, but decided to give you the business. Appreciate it, he put money into your pocket...however big or small that amount was.

And thirdly, you are gonna tell people how you did the job "perfectly"??...He paid for a service...he should expect nothing less, even if you accepted the job at lower than any other quotes he got. You are the reason that people have bad tastes in their mouths about garages.

nobody ripped anyone off. i had an install done for him AT A VERY GOOD price, drove him out of pure curtesy to a place for him to eat so he didnt have to wait around AND picked him up so he'd have a way back. not only that but the install was done to perfection. call me stupid here but low cost install for quality work and a free taxi service is unreal these days.

If you think so, then stay out of my industry. The "install done to perfection"?? What does that mean??

Accord_tunerx
05-09-2007, 08:59 PM
tread = thread...sorry had to corrected you even those i sometime type like a fob.....i have nothing else to say...

EDIT:
BRIDE seats - only one in canada
http://tees-usa.com/dealers.html
MEGAN RACING
http://www.meganracing.com/contact/distributor.asp?keyword=North%20America%20-%20Canada%20(West)
autodream in calgary..the other one is in bc...

fujita intakes...
http://www.f5air.com/dealer.html

sorry forgot to say he told me he carrys all of these..but i dont see anything says RTUNED on any of them i see tunerworks and autodream...to restless to find the rest...

l8braker
05-09-2007, 09:04 PM
http://www.lambopower.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/jerry.gif

spec c
05-09-2007, 09:04 PM
EK 2.0...

you dont seem to understand that everything you just said there is what i agree with. ive done all you said and named and i know all of this. plain and simple. if you think im the one in the wrong here, you're in for a shock when this unfolds.

EK 2.0
05-09-2007, 09:11 PM
EK 2.0...

you dont seem to understand that everything you just said there is what i agree with. ive done all you said and named and i know all of this. plain and simple. if you think im the one in the wrong here, you're in for a shock when this unfolds.

I am not taking sides yet...There always THREE sides to every story...

Party "A"
Party "B"
and then the actual Truth.

I am just saying based on what i have seen so far...that you are trying to take credit for something and be the big man on campus about shit that you should have done anyhow because you were a payment accepting service provider.

sam0329
05-09-2007, 09:51 PM
I have very positive experinece with Rtuner. Adam the owner is a very nice guy to deal with, he is so patient towards me because I cannot make up my mind what to get... lol. But I can say his deal is a lot cheaper than what I can ever get anywhere else.

civicsi
05-10-2007, 02:12 AM
spec c are you an authorized dealer for some of the big JDM brands? You told one of my friends you were but i could not find any info on your company.

spec c
05-10-2007, 02:20 AM
Yes we are, we're still new. give it a little time and our name and listing will start popping up on sites. Some of the brands in question we just became a dealer for.

van
05-10-2007, 09:08 AM
I wasn't going to post anything but I find it ridiculous that people aren't willing to post their findings. You could say, I'm a victim of spec c's sugar-coated empty promises and false hopes.

I find it kind of weird that you refer to yourself as "we" when you know it's a one-man show. It's funny how you mention that the brands in the previous posts you just became dealers for. Are you kidding me? You made it clear that you were the authorized dealer for more than 10 different brands.

How can a guy who claims he is so rich take $100.00 from a customer who got something fixed FOR FREE. As stated, the mechanic mentioned this was a favour to you not something that was being charged. If that was the case, what are you getting paid for? Should the money not go to the mechanic? You don't make any sense.

Plain and simple.

spec c has to be one of the most shadiest people I have ever had the chance to talk to or meet. He's the type of person that will let the first transaction to go smooth in order to become devious in latter ones.

I admit, I was a sucker for sure, false hopes and promises made me believe that I was working for something that I would have great returns in. I was building spec c's web site and let me tell you the promises he made me.

Empty promises of getting parts at cost.

This must've been the biggest load of bullshit that has ever come across my mind. First off, I was stupid not to get a contract signed for the work I did and secondly, the further I got into the site the more spec c's personality and attitude had changed.

I even told myself that as I came near the ending of the site he would pull some bullshit on me and make me the culprit of whatever his sick mind could come up with. Well what do you know, when the site was almost complete with about 15-20% of work left to be done, he claims I some how backstabbed him. He flipped on me with such false accusations, pointing his finger at me for things I hardly understand.

He claimed that I stole his million dollar idea and gave it to other people to produce. He told me I backstabbed him and he never wanted to talk to me ever again. Cool, however, I did not steal anything because I hardly know anything about cars, let alone taking some car idea and abusing it by giving information away.

Besides, if you had the million dollar idea it would've been patented right away like most "innovators/inventors" do. You are such a "balla" so why wasn't this done? It makes no sense to me at all.

From that night forward I made a promise to myself that I would no longer work with RTUNED or it's owner spec c (Adam). Of course though, the next day, he tells me he didn't want to make any accusations without finding the truth out first (even though he already did).

I was being nice and said I didn't want to leave on bad terms so I said here, take the site, I don't give a shit anymore, I just don't want anything to do with you or your shady company. He said there was no way possible that would happen (leaving on good terms) unless I finished his site for him.

WTF? Be serious here, after accusing people and bossing people around and acting shady, you expect people to finish your shit? Finish your stuff by yourself! Then he goes on and tells me that he'll get someone else to finish the site that knows how to (that's fine.. although there has been nothing done on the site for weeks now, how are you still a dealer anyway?).

I'm glad I didn't get further into this than I did, he wanted us to buy sponsorship on the site so he could sell his parts. When all this accusational stuff happened and I stood my ground saying I didn't want anything to do with him or his company. That I wouldn't help him with the sponsorship on beyond, he starting calling me names like a 7 year old kid.

This guy is the guy who claims he is so mad rich yet he can't afford sponsorship on beyond, hmmm, does that no raise any questions? He says I don't have to do anything just need to help him with sponsorship. When I refuse he calls me a "bitch" and a "pussy". Please, calling people names like a kid is all you're really good at anyway.

This guy spec c has to be the biggest two-faced person in the world. If you get parts from him, good for you, but when he screws you over, don't say I didn't warn you. I've been on beyond since July 2002 - I don't post unless I really have something to say and here I am to say it. To relieve any members on here who I know don't have the balls to post.

BTW, Accord_tunerx didn't run off with anybody's money, rip off anybody. Please, before you try to start bullshitting other people on this forum get your story straight. People might not be posting on here but people talk everywhere. Your whole theatrical is up man.

Don't bother replying to me, I already know everything you're going to say anyway. This post isn't so much for you but for the rest of beyond. Stay away from this company and it's owner.

There are way more reputable SHOPS in this city to go to. At least you know where your money is going and a chance at when you're product might arrive.

civicsi
05-10-2007, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Accord_tunerx
EDIT: Toyota...

spec c = rtuned owner...

He ask me to give him a fake feed back..if you goto the link its some link on beyond that has nothing to do with sales...
but who eve rposted i work for RTUNED...is not true...

spec c can you please explain whats going on here with the feed back? seems like something very shady going on there.

Yes we are, we're still new. give it a little time and our name and listing will start popping up on sites. Some of the brands in question we just became a dealer for.

Can you post the actual companies you are an authorized dealer for?

I originally started this post so that i could find out some information, as i wanted to talk to you about some parts i was interested in. I realize your new company, but from the responses thus far, you sure have rubbed alot of ppl the wrong way.

Accord_tunerx
05-10-2007, 12:17 PM
thanks defekt1

this is awhile back..my friend (which will remain nameless) he need a spoon hood..cf...so i intro him to adam (spec c) to get a quote and everything...last night...he called me my friend saying that adam called him and started bitching...and started telling him if i sold my friend anything..the answer was no...so he called me and started to TOLD me that adam was yelling getting mad...over a review of his company...i am not here to judge...i am just here to state what i have been told last night at 12 midnight or so..all i thinking is he trying to make me look like rip people off...which i dont have any product to sell...thats just happen last night...

EDIT:
to answer your question in my OPINION... civicsi
to make him look like a good seller...cause he has gotten a feedback..that what i think

Mitsu3000gt
05-10-2007, 01:50 PM
This thread reminds me of TCS thread.

I will add this to the places I will never go. I have a big mouth too.

CI_Josh
05-10-2007, 02:18 PM
:drama: I can understand its hard to start a new business as I myself have done it. But spec c is royally screwing himself by acting this way.

RTUNED = :thumbsdow

KuruptEX
05-10-2007, 02:37 PM

R TUNED

CALGARY

AB

CANADA

(403)235-2282

it looks like rtuned is a fujita distributer :werd:

GQBalla
05-10-2007, 02:44 PM
Rtuned already sounds shady just reading this thread.

spec c feedback looks very shady. all the feedbacks were done on the same day and dont even have proper threads linked to them...

EK 2.0
05-10-2007, 06:20 PM
EK 2.0...

if you think im the one in the wrong here, you're in for a shock when this unfolds.

O RLY?!?...see the few posts above mine...and now that I know you jerked a homie around...like dude...no sympathy from me at all now.

JRSC00LUDE
05-10-2007, 07:45 PM
There seems to be a lot of solid business sense/tactics flying around Beyond these days. Oh wait, what's that? You mean this isn't opposite land? Daaaamn, sucks to be you then. Good luck!

LilDrunkenSmurf
05-21-2007, 11:30 PM
I originally didn't want to post anything because as said before, spec c (Adam) has a helluva temper. I've been working with him since day 1 on this "company" of his. I originally met him because he promised me he could get me cv joints cheaper than anywhere else. This fell thru, but I kept talking to him... I then asked him to get me an under drive pulley, and apparently it came in, but I never got it, because he was too lazy to meet up. It "sat" for 3 months. I also tried ordering several other parts from him "at cost" which never came through. He then told me I would get commission on any parts I sold. I've led a few guys to him, and they've payed him, and haven't had any parts show up, and I feel guilty and responsible for it. I'm currently trying to fix this by getting their money back, but Adam has disappeared off the face of the planet.

I would also like to mention, that he once told me he was importing a 95 supra from the states, since he's so baller, but I told him I wanted to see it before I believed it, because he's told me about his apparently FD3S, STi, and Supra, but all I've seen is a Jeep and a 2.5RS. When I doubted him, he blew up in my face and told me that he didn't want me to work with him anymore, cause he couldn't trust me. A few weeks later, he started acting like it never happened.

And one other story. He's apparently building a shop up in the NW and I said I wanted to stop by and see it. He told me I had to wait until he left to go back... I said ok... 45 mins later he said ok go, it's up by the new TnT and it has a small sign saying "future shop of RTUNED" So I left, to go look for it... After driving for 45 mins, calling 6 times and getting no answer, I finally went home, and he said that I was close but didn't get to it... After going down every road in a 1km radius... :thumbsdow

I would never recommend anyone go to this guy unless he has the parts in his hand, and never count on him, unless you have a backup source... Sorry Adam, I'm just sick of this bullshit.

TeamBestBud
05-21-2007, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by LilDrunkenSmurf
I originally didn't want to post anything because as said before, spec c (Adam) has a helluva temper. I've been working with him since day 1 on this "company" of his. I originally met him because he promised me he could get me cv joints cheaper than anywhere else. This fell thru, but I kept talking to him... I then asked him to get me an under drive pulley, and apparently it came in, but I never got it, because he was too lazy to meet up. It "sat" for 3 months. I also tried ordering several other parts from him "at cost" which never came through. He then told me I would get commission on any parts I sold. I've led a few guys to him, and they've payed him, and haven't had any parts show up, and I feel guilty and responsible for it. I'm currently trying to fix this by getting their money back, but Adam has disappeared off the face of the planet.

I would also like to mention, that he once told me he was importing a 95 supra from the states, since he's so baller, but I told him I wanted to see it before I believed it, because he's told me about his apparently FD3S, STi, and Supra, but all I've seen is a Jeep and a 2.5RS. When I doubted him, he blew up in my face and told me that he didn't want me to work with him anymore, cause he couldn't trust me. A few weeks later, he started acting like it never happened.

And one other story. He's apparently building a shop up in the NW and I said I wanted to stop by and see it. He told me I had to wait until he left to go back... I said ok... 45 mins later he said ok go, it's up by the new TnT and it has a small sign saying "future shop of RTUNED" So I left, to go look for it... After driving for 45 mins, calling 6 times and getting no answer, I finally went home, and he said that I was close but didn't get to it... After going down every road in a 1km radius... :thumbsdow

I would never recommend anyone go to this guy unless he has the parts in his hand, and never count on him, unless you have a backup source... Sorry Adam, I'm just sick of this bullshit.

HAHA, I'm sorry for your shitty ass experience, but this guy sounds like a total joke.

jdmXSI
05-21-2007, 11:48 PM
I originally didn't want to post anything because as said before, spec c (Adam) has a helluva temper

I totally agree, i didn't want to post either. Since it's all coming out i might as well say my part as well.

He sent me a pm saying "if you're looking for parts i can get you good parts at prices wayyy cheaper than any shop. lemme know if you're interested, add my msn if you want." I was looking for some specific parts and i kept emailing him for a couple of weeks, He kept saying i have to work some stuff out with the company"hey man, sorry it took such a while for me to get back to you, its cuz there has been a change of plans. "xxxxx" japan just called me saying that i can be a cdn distributor for themcuz there isnt one as of yet. so i may be able to stock the parts and stuff soon. i gotta call them back tomorow to put it all on paper and then ill let you know from there." And then it led to "sorry man, it looks like its not gonna be till monday that i find out. im on it tho man dont worry" Thank's to secondary resources i had some one else order some parts for me. Everytime i tried to talk to him, it was always "don't worry, it will happen soon". I would not recomend going through him either!:thumbsdow :thumbsdow

TeamBestBud
05-21-2007, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by TeamBestBud
this guy sounds like a total joke.

BerserkerCatSplat
05-22-2007, 12:31 AM
This Adam guy just sounds awesome. :rofl:

GenerationX
05-22-2007, 12:58 AM
Hey Adam..can you hook me up with some parts for my car? sound very reliable.:clap: :clap: :clap:

lexIS300
05-22-2007, 01:20 AM
where is this place?

EK 2.0
05-22-2007, 07:13 AM
I just HAVE to say this again...cause he was spitting big words at me...

EK 2.0...

if you think im the one in the wrong here, you're in for a shock when this unfolds.

O RLY?!?...see the few posts above mine...and now that I know you jerked a homie around...like dude...no sympathy from me at all now.

Bwahahahahahahahahaa....What a tool.

van
05-22-2007, 07:20 AM
Here are some of Adam's "cars":

- White Subaru STI that has more than 1000hp (or something exaggerated as that) that is somehow written off though but according to others in the "shop" waiting to be driven.

- Acura NSX yup that is parked at one of his "houses" and yeah, supposedly he exported his NSX to Japan to get this custom widebody kit but the deal never "went through" so he ended up not sending it to Japan.

- Mazda RX-7 he claims he also has this car at one of his "houses", not only does he have an RX-7 but he has the FIRST RX-7 in Canada... not just Calgary...

- Black Subaru WRX he says he has this car at one of his "houses" as well, it's waiting lots of goodies for it. You know some time attacks, bride seats, all these gizmos and gadgets. Of course nobody has ever seen this car.

Honestly though, the only two cars ANYONE has ever seen is his girlfriends Jeep Liberty and his Subaru 2.5RS...

What a joke.

I'm glad people are starting to fess up and putting this guy in the spotlight, we need to keep spreading the word until people stop going to this guy for parts, cause in the ned, everyone gets screwed.

He's so baller..that he can't even pay for a web site.. or to print out receipts.. or to do anything actually. He's probably not even a registered business...

He probably told people he went to the US cause he had a meeting with Bride..Blitz..and all these other companies..I doubt it..

Whenever you ask him about where your parts are he'll just answer, "It's getting shipped man, be patient, it's all going on one pallette cause it's cheaper that way, and it's all coming from Japan so be patient"

There's so much bullshit about this RTUNED company that you wouldn't believe. Keep spreading the words to all your friends and family to stay away from this guy. If nobody buys from this guy his shit is up.

It's pretty funny about how he claims he has a shop being built too...cause I have never seen it...and the fact that he's been saying the same thing for the last couple months.. I really doubt it's there. First it was in Kensington then it moved somewhere else, then it moved to the new TnT...this guy is a good liar for sure!!

EK 2.0
05-22-2007, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by defekt1

Honestly though, the only two cars ANYONE has ever seen is his girlfriends Jeep Liberty and his Subaru 2.5RS...

What a joke.

Is his girlfriend hot?? Cause to me sounds like she needs a man who can take care of her and treat her right...I mean, who knows what he's told her...

"Yeah baby, your diamond ring is coming on a big shipment from Africa, it's cheaper that way."

"Oh, no baby trust me, the flowers I got for you are in my Supra at the other house..."

and the closer...

"Oh no baby...you KNOW I love you...but I need another 1000 to cover the shipping expenses from Japan."

hahaha...

Adam's gf, if you are reading this...PM me...:bigpimp:

van
05-22-2007, 07:30 AM
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mike Ly [mailto:[email protected]]
> Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 6:02 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Message from Blitz Performace Sales, Inc.
>
> From: Mike Ly
> Email: [email protected]
>
> ------------------------------------------------------
>
> Hi there,
>
> I just had a quick question if you don't mind answering. I'm looking for
> a
> BLITZ Performance authorized dealer in Canada are there any? Specifically
> are there any in Calgary, Alberta - Canada?
>
> Thank you very much for your time.

On 5/10/07, Blitz Performance <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Dear Mike,
>
> We currently have few dealers in Canada, here's a link to our dealer list.
> The Canada dealers is located on the bottom of the page.
>
> http://www.blitz-performance.com/index.php?main_page=dealers&zenid=7eaf55325f5ac9a00e9d398554957568
> >
> Thank you for your interest in our products.
>
>
> Staff
> Blitz Performance Sales, Inc.
> 626-839-8350
> 626-839-8340 fax
> www.blitz-performance.com

As you can see, RTUNED is not an authorized dealer and will never be one!!

LilDrunkenSmurf
05-22-2007, 03:14 PM
I heard the story about the white STi and his story was that it got hit while it was sitting in front oh his house w/ no license plate... I saw the black WRX... but he was test driving it from some guy, never saw it after that... heard about the rx-7, never heard about the NSX and i heard about another STi that he supposedly imported and the Supra... and yea, he claimed he imported that rx-7 last year, and he got it in through some loop-hole

arian_ma
05-22-2007, 05:11 PM
Hahaha, where'd spec c go? Come back yo! Plead your case, I want some BLITZ AND Bride parts for my car!!!
You sound trustworthy!

:rofl:

LilDrunkenSmurf
05-22-2007, 05:13 PM
He's not answering his cell, his car isn't in front of his house, he hasn't been on msn, and when someone called his house, the person who answered said he moved out... Hiding maybe? :dunno:

van
05-22-2007, 11:24 PM
He's not answering his cell, his car isn't in front of his house, he hasn't been on msn, and when someone called his house, the person who answered said he moved out... Hiding maybe? :dunno:

This is all from today?

I would encourage anyone who has given adam a.k.a. "spec c" any amount of money to please come forward! The next logical step in all of this would be for us to find a way to get your money back! If there is a way that is..

EK 2.0
05-23-2007, 07:33 AM
Maybe he just went from being Adam Lynds...

...And using his other identity of Adam Lopez...

oh what "c-spec", "spec c", "c-how gay i am when taking peoples hard earned ducats" thought you could hide??...Son, this ain't the playground no-mo...you fixin to play with the big boys on the baseball diamond...

arian_ma
05-23-2007, 08:17 AM
...you fixin to play with the big boys on the baseball diamond...

...The big boys with really, REALLY hard bats!

DepTrotter
05-23-2007, 08:19 AM
that was a good read, i hope i can get some parts though and give adam a second, third, sorry fourth, fifth, seventy third?? chance

jdmXSI
05-23-2007, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by arian_ma

...The big boys with really, REALLY hard bats!

He's a total joke!:guns: I hope he gets what he deserves!
"...The big boys with really, REALLY hard bats!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yella-dRAgon
05-24-2007, 12:14 AM
im the one that wanted the spoon cf hood that Accord_tunerx was talking about early stages of this thread. spec C also promise me alot of parts AT COST 917$ for a spoon cf hood!! he kept telling me that its going to take a long time because its comming from japan and what not. the last time i talked to him its arival date was today... didnt happen :bullshit: he also kept trying to push this beyond sponser pacage on me if i went 50/50 with him i would make thousands a week and would be rich in a year like him. he told me the same story every one els posted also about the "crazy supra" he always talked about witch i never saw and his sti witch was the fastest in the world. blah blah blah i got lucky and didnt give him any cash in hand. one night he called me at 1am freaking out about how Accord_tunerx fliped his parts for triple the cost and blah blah blah. who would in the right mind call some one at 1am to freak out about that??
he hasnt been online for a few days or hasnt called me or picked up his phone guess hes gone?:drama:

van
05-24-2007, 06:14 AM
That's funny considering he's like the richest guy in Calgary he can't even afford beyond sponsorship! hahahahahaha. :rofl:

stevo 27
05-24-2007, 06:56 AM

find him and beat him till moneys in your hands or blood in his ears :whipped:

van
05-25-2007, 08:53 AM
Name: Adam Lopez
Job Title:
Postal Address: Po Box 2023012 17th Ave south East
Calgary AB T2A0P9 Canada
Phone: 4036199189
Fax:
Email: [email protected]

If he has your money, call him and get it back!

LilDrunkenSmurf
05-25-2007, 09:19 AM
He's not answering that cell number anymore... at least not for me... Is it Lopez or Lynds?

van
05-25-2007, 09:42 AM
He's not answering that cell number anymore... at least not for me... Is it Lopez or Lynds?

I really don't know, I found his facebook too and it says Adam Lopez -- not sure if Lynds is his real last name or not.

Anyone that has dealt with Adam aka spec c, has given him deposit money, money in general or anything else please speak up. If any of you guys want to see your money back ever again, we're all going to have to work together to get this shit rolling.

This guy is a scammer and rtuned as a company is the scam. Let's keep spreading the word through the car community here locally and on other boards and put this to rest!

Quiet10
05-27-2007, 01:37 AM
I hate to say it, but Jory, I TOLD YOU SO!
From day 1 when you said you were gonna work with him I said that he would probably not be reliable.. hahaha oh well
good to see that he's not going to trick many more people now

jdm_eg6
06-03-2007, 11:42 PM
turns out i have invested a few dollers into this, hopfully he can keep his word and return my money or deliver the promised product. I was under the impression i was ordering from a legitimate shop, hopfully that impression still stands.

to all who want to know:

i ordered:

OEM CF hood
Spoon Front lip
Megan CF wing
470.00 deposit

HnR springs
KYB AGX struts
360.00 Deposite

800.00+ of my dollers he has.
--------------------------------------------

civicsi
06-04-2007, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by jdm_eg6
turns out i have invested a few dollers into this, hopfully he can keep his word and return my money or deliver the promised product. I was under the impression i was ordering from a legitimate shop, hopfully that impression still stands.

to all who want to know:

i ordered:

OEM CF hood
Spoon Front lip
Megan CF wing
470.00 deposit

HnR springs
KYB AGX struts
360.00 Deposite

Shit that sucks man i hope you get your money back.

Wasn't he suppose to have a booth at DTP? Anyone see his cars?

LilDrunkenSmurf
06-04-2007, 12:37 AM
Yea he told me I was gonna be in it and all this shit... Still haven't heard from him... he msn'ed me, but i wasn't there and all he said was "yo"

snowboard
06-04-2007, 12:38 AM

to all who want to know:

i ordered:

OEM CF hood
Spoon Front lip
Megan CF wing
470.00 deposit

HnR springs
KYB AGX struts
360.00 Deposite

i told you i'll help you get your money back mannnnn, just let me know lol.

TeamBestBud
06-04-2007, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by snowboard

i told you i'll help you get your money back mannnnn, just let me know lol.

I'm down to help you guys out too.

Accord_tunerx
06-04-2007, 12:50 AM

to all who want to know:

i ordered:

OEM CF hood
Spoon Front lip
Megan CF wing
470.00 deposit

HnR springs
KYB AGX struts
360.00 Deposite

he lied to me and said..that you got all your parts i was about to msg you about him....he a fake wannabe shop...and then he told me how your gonna work for him and stuff as well...

i went to mazda sunridge i tol you guys in teh first couple of post...i want my mONEY back and given to terry WHO fix my car...i called him and he not picking up emailed him nothing...

terry got shafted...no money for fixing my car...

and PLUS get this he told me he has a white STI for show, wrx for autocross, supra for drag, and nsx for spring/summer...and he told me next year in april...he gonna grab some exotic...car..from teh states...

and sorry to info you guys...no shop...all FAKE! site is still down...nothing is happening with it...

van
06-04-2007, 09:34 AM
Each week more to this guys bullshit unravels.

max_boost
06-04-2007, 04:43 PM
lol WOW

I never understood why people just aren't honest and upfront because the truth will inevitably come out anyway.

Tik-Tok
06-04-2007, 05:03 PM
I don't understand why everyone had a harsh story about him, but never said anything until now... did this all happen at the exact same time or something?

Dj_Stylz
06-04-2007, 05:12 PM
Wow good read. Ill be staying away from this shop.

jdm_eg6
06-04-2007, 08:39 PM
i eat my words. i have to say it did take a long time. But today at dirrect delivery were a VIS CF hood, and a VIS spoon style rear wing. Although the rear wing was cracked, he immediatly took it and said he WILL deal with is ASAP. But as for the hood it is in PRIME condition! along with that my friends hood was delivered the same date and installed and looks great!

I appologize to rtuned .......... for making a huge deal of this all. I cant vouch for anyone elses experiences, but all i can say is despite ALL of the harsh things said between us.. despite all of the recent turmoil he met me and my friend, helped install both hoods, promised to deal with the wing asap... and also met me at 12:XXam to help with my hood again with fitment issues and also vehicle starting issues.

propps to going out of your way despite alot of BS between us.

Sorry again, and to those who think its a scam its not. I just hope Adam can get propper staffing asap, and a shop. Iam curiouse to see how things will go from here.

bamboo403
06-04-2007, 08:52 PM
wow this guy sounds like he needs to get tuned.

Spoons
06-05-2007, 07:38 PM
I don't know guys, I'm looking at ordering some parts off this guy. Legit or not these prices are unbelievable :rolleyes:

Nah I live up by the new TnT supermarket, and there is no shop or "future home of Rtuned" sign there. If I wouldn't of known that you guys have actually met him, I would say like he sounds like a 7 year old over the internet. I mean "yeah it's coming soon." is like the number one most used excuse in the book.

I sympathize for you guys for sure (except smurf, you deserve it for giving me dirty looks during dtp bitch! :rofl: j/p) And I wish there was some way I could help you guys out...

van
06-06-2007, 09:37 AM
Wow this guys is a joke.

I get a little more information about this guy every single day. He's a dead beat that has no money or nothing. Lives off his girlfriend and DOESN'T have any of the cars he talks about, just the 2.5RS that everyone has seen. In fact, this guy probably can't even drive a manual! Damn so sad.

Accord_tunerx
06-06-2007, 08:28 PM
^ no he doesnt he drives a auto 2.5rs...and he picked up a POS bmw...when i was with him...dunno wtf he doing it maybe it was his i dunno ahha it pretty riced out

Toms-SC
06-06-2007, 09:03 PM
If one of the moderators (EK) can post all of the user names this person owns I can start looking into him from there.

*Edit: If any of these transactions happened over the internet I have a contact in the CPS that may be able to assist that is part of the cyber crimes team.

LilDrunkenSmurf
06-06-2007, 10:10 PM
I saw that BMW in front his house w/ jdm_eg6, we were wondeing who's it was... Saw a civic there too... no Impreza or any of the other cars named.

AFAIK he only has spec c because apparently (these are his comments, to the best of my knowledge) "beyond is a shit show with people who think they know stuff about cars" and he refused to sign up for the longest time.

Accord_tunerx
06-06-2007, 10:25 PM
all a sudden he shows up when...this thread appears..?

That.Guy.S30
06-06-2007, 10:42 PM
i wonder if he even knows what a spec c is? lol him being the subaru god and all.

msommers
06-07-2007, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
lol WOW

I never understood why people just aren't honest and upfront because the truth will inevitably come out anyway.

Well put and I agree 100%. I don't understand why a person would want to scam people for say $10,000 when you could run an honest, legitimate business and make five times that amount in a year.

Just a word of advice for anyone who is able:
When leaving a deposit for auto parts in a situation like this, get something in writing or a receipt. And most importantly, use a credit card if you can

I sincerely hope those people involved will be reimbursed completely and Adam will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. It's really great to see a community come together and spearhead something of this nature.:thumbsup: Good luck guys

van
06-07-2007, 10:22 PM
Again,

Admin-Name: Adam Lopez
Admin-Title:
Admin-Postal: Po Box 2023012 17th Ave south East
Calgary AB T2A0P9 Canada
Admin-Phone: 4036199189
Admin-Fax:
Admin-Mailbox: [email protected]

That is the whois information from his web site. Though, I'm pretty sure Adam Lopez is just an alias he uses and his real name is Adam Lynds.

Is there anyway we can use that Postal box to do anything to him? I think the person who loses out the most from all of this is jdm_eg6. Me, I was just dumb not to get a contract signed so that's my loss. There really isn't anything else I can do about it. However, I do wish to take my stuff off of his web server, ah well..

jdm_eg6
06-08-2007, 12:29 AM
IMPORTANT NOTICE OF EVENTS:

i eat my words. i have to say it did take a long time. But today at dirrect delivery were a VIS CF hood, and a VIS spoon style rear wing. Although the rear wing was cracked, he immediatly took it and said he WILL deal with is ASAP. But as for the hood it is in PRIME condition! along with that my friends hood was delivered the same date and installed and looks great!

I sincerely appologize to Adam Lynds at Rtuned.ca for making a huge deal of this all. I cant vouch for anyone elses experiences, but all i can say is despite ALL of the harsh things said between us.. despite all of the recent turmoil he met me and my friend, helped install both hoods, promised to deal with the wing asap... and also met me at 12:XXam to help with my hood again with fitment issues and also vehicle starting issues.

Sorry again, and to those who think its a scam its not. I just hope Adam can get propper staffing asap, and a shop. Iam curiouse to see how things will go from here.

Hopfully that clears some stuff up and i hope people might just give this shop a second chance or maybe not.

Accord_tunerx
06-08-2007, 12:42 AM
^ don't know what to say...but like i said...i didnt say nothing bad about his company...it just seem that he not on the dealers list...just worries me...and when he freaked out on my friends about me POSTIng and reviewing there was nothing bad said...work was fine just things didnt seem right thats all:drama:

EK 2.0
06-08-2007, 07:21 AM
IMPORTANT NOTICE OF EVENTS:

Hopfully that clears some stuff up and i hope people might just give this shop a second chance or maybe not.

A second chance after he acted and is continuing to act like a doorknob to various others he promised stuff to??...no thank you...

And you don't find it a tad bit interesting that he comes through AFTER a huge thread on a public forum that could make or break him??

I am happy to hear you received your shiznit...but I would have asked for my money back as well as the toys I had ordered.

jdm_eg6
06-08-2007, 04:32 PM
iam just stoaked i got all my carbon!! YAY! haha hopfully everyone else can get things figured out and what not. We have had our shit moments for sure. But i guess he kept his final word that i would get it all before the honda cruze lol..

Accord_tunerx
06-08-2007, 10:42 PM
^ is just only you? or who else got there stuff?

jdm_eg6
06-10-2007, 11:29 PM
My buddy Johnny with a Prelude also ordered a VIS hood.

jbabante
06-16-2007, 08:04 AM

I sincerely appologize to Adam Lynds at Rtuned.ca for making a huge deal of this all. I cant vouch for anyone elses experiences, but all i can say is despite ALL of the harsh things said between us.. despite all of the recent turmoil he met me and my friend, helped install both hoods, promised to deal with the wing asap... and also met me at 12:XXam to help with my hood again with fitment issues and also vehicle starting issues.

No offence dude... but post ur car with all these carbon stuff in it as u mentioned... Co'z to make all this fiasco short, adam has my $200 dollar deposit supposedly for my carbon hood and still havent' gotten it and its been about 3-4 months now. I am the owner of one of the car that has been sitting in his house for 2-3 weeks no work done as promised. And finally read this thread and decided to pull my car out of his girlfriends house. He called me in the last couple of days, didn't answer waiting for him to leave a message regarding my parts, but all he said was to call him back which i have been doing in the last 4 months just to hear his empty promises... I am not saying YET that u are kahoots with him.. but let see his product in ur car and maybe i can eat my word like u did.

yella-dRAgon
07-12-2007, 01:27 AM
any word on anything??

nj2Type-S
07-16-2007, 06:52 PM
^lol, no doubt...

adam quoted me a pretty damn good price on a catback exhaust and i was about to order it until i read this thread a while back.

sooo, any positive feedbacks???

Accord_tunerx
07-16-2007, 11:21 PM
there so call been one form jdm eg6

Tik-Tok
07-17-2007, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Accord_tunerx
there so call been one form jdm eg6

w..t..f..?

nj2Type-S
07-17-2007, 04:35 PM
^LOL....beat me to it! haha :banghead: :rofl:

LilDrunkenSmurf
07-23-2007, 01:49 AM
I expect to hear a rebuttal on spec c's behalf fairly soon. He just talked to me on msn. He doesn't like me, and feel's that I lied, but I stick by everything that i've posted. I believe everything i've said so far. Can't wait to hear what he, or his friend he spoke of has to say. :dunno:

googe
07-23-2007, 03:28 AM
maybe he is hiding in a bunker with pr0 and oddjob

jdm_eg6
08-03-2007, 01:11 AM
i picked up My CF wing and my KYB GR-2 struts from him again. the wing had a crack first time around and he sent it back right away to be replaced then and the KYB's had no hitch.

TheCheff
08-03-2007, 10:44 AM
adam hooked my buddy up with a fujitsubo intake recently for mad cheap & it came with 2 filters & a free nos energy drink haha! I currently have CF hood coming for my supra from him, I didnt have to put a downpayment either so not to worried I'll let u guys know how it goes. I was skeptical about him for awhile as well then he met my friend and hooked him up with the parts. So I'm gonna give it a shot cant hurt with the prices hes giving.

SpoonEK9@STRD
09-18-2007, 12:58 PM
any more updates? :D

Dj_Stylz
09-18-2007, 03:52 PM
I got my Fujita cold air intake from him on Saturday and overall i am satisfied with my purchase. Came with 2 air filters and i also got a NOS energy drink in my box ha ha.

86_lude_86
09-18-2007, 04:16 PM
i met adam through a friend. asked him for some prices and recently ordered a cf hood. no problems at all. i will soon be lookin for some suspension through him as well!

teknical
09-18-2007, 04:31 PM
Purchased a Fujita intake awhile back from him, worked out very well. Also a friend of mine and I both purchased CF hoods which will be arriving this week, will post when order is received. :thumbsup:

KuruptEX
09-18-2007, 05:31 PM
met adam had some plans for my integra at first i was under
the impression that he was a shady guy but i was wrong this
thread goes the opposite way it degrades rtuned but after
meeting with the owner of rtuned i think otherwise this
thread is bs how it degrads him.
:thumbsdow to people who judge to quick
im not gonna lie i did leave him with a negative feedback in the thread but i learned that people that stated
that he isnt a authorized well he is:

R TUNED

CALGARY

AB

CANADA

(403)235-2282

EK 2.0
09-18-2007, 06:23 PM
So knock-off Apexi Filters attached to what LOOK like Injen intake pipes make up a Fujita Intake System??

I have never heard of this company before. What about all the other Companies he said he was a dealer for??

honda/teg
09-18-2007, 06:36 PM
i know quite a bit about this guy but to be honest he seems to wanna scam people, i ordered a hood and a bunch of other parts over 2 gs and everytime i wanted to pick em up he said hes shop was gettingg remodeled , and when i finnaly told him to stop bs wit me he said he will deliver it 2 weeks ago and now hes saying that he just dosent have time, also he told me he could use a worker like me and he would like me to buy some smashed up cars with him 50/50 , fix them and sell them , so he was asking me to invest money as soon as he asked that i was like fuk nooo this shite is to shady , this guy put me behind scedule and and above my budget now , this is what i say to him stop trying to fuk around with ppl and just close ur fuking company if there is one down because all you are doing is pissing the wrong ppl off , like my self, my advice to u is go to buisness college and learn how to do buisness then u can open a reputable shop

honda/teg
09-18-2007, 06:38 PM
o yeah he said he was the canadian dealer for vis , which i found out today at speedtech was not true

KuruptEX
09-18-2007, 06:38 PM
So knock-off Apexi Filters attached to what LOOK like Injen intake pipes make up a Fujita Intake System??

I have never heard of this company before. What about all the other Companies he said he was a dealer for??

just cause u haven't heard of this company doesn't mean its not a good company many people like it many dont
its like every other company i heard nothing but good things
about fujita so far
i think this hate just should stop, buy something post something good if not then don't post something bad but don't go around
thinking that something sucks without reviewing it or owning it
i think fujita kicks ass
and

+1 for Rtuned
:thumbsup:

EK 2.0
09-18-2007, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by KuruptEX

just cause u haven't heard of this company doesn't mean its not a good company

And why is that?? If products or services are great word gets around. If products or services are poor word gets around faster. If you sell parts for a living, you would know of companies offering parts. Be it new, or old companies, good or bad companies.

And having worked in the performance parts game for a number of years over my parts selling career you learn about companies very quickly. And this is not one I have heard of.

Plus not a knock on R Tuned, but it doesn't take much to become an Authorized Dealer for parts and or services.