PDA

View Full Version : Fs: 01 Cbr F4i

92probe
05-10-2007, 03:06 AM
I am selling my 01 cbr do to the fact that i just dont have the time to ride as much as i would like to this season, here are the specs,
- 2001 F4i, Red and White
- 17 000 kms
-Corbin seat, tinted screen, M4 carbon fiber exhaust, flush mounts on the front, mini's on the back, Lockheart Phillips race undertail

The following was all done mid season last year
- new tires, new front and rear brakes, new front and rear sprokets, new chain

I will sell it with the following, rear swing arm stand, spare helmet, boots, gloves, and jacket, as well as the stock screen, stock exhaust and stock seat

I have never stunted it, never had it down and never abused it, i just like to drive fast, its a great bike in great shape like i said i just dont have time to ride this season, i am looking for $6500 and am not willing to part out anything or take any trades

PM if you are interested and i can email you some pics,

Thanks
Marc

92probe
05-14-2007, 08:55 PM
Oh yah i'll use this as a bump, but i forgot i put a new battery in around this time last year too

92probe
05-27-2007, 01:30 AM
ok i have given this enough time with out a bump, its nice out lets get this thing sold

Kobe
05-31-2007, 11:49 PM
I guess the bikes sold...

Thanks for sending a text message saying its sold, after we wanted to get it inspected...
Text messages are great, when you are scared to call someone back

Also thanks for not PM'ing me the vin, when i asked for it...

Hopefully the new buyer, did get the bike inspected and a carfax run...

92probe
06-01-2007, 12:53 AM
Money talks bullshit walks, so man up and come up with the money, guess you didnt, new owners enjoying it with this great weather,

Bikes sold, Mods please close

mitshboy
06-01-2007, 12:56 AM
lol 92prode thats so true!

Kobe
06-01-2007, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by 92probe
Money talks bullshit walks, so man up and come up with the money, guess you didnt, new owners enjoying it with this great weather,

Bikes sold, Mods please close

man up? If anyone should man up it's you, serious buyer is trying to reach you and get it inspected.. Lets be honest, the bike was rattling when it got turned on, from the plate or not, and it looked crooked on the stand...

Shit that like that should be checked out before a bike is bough...

And here you are to chicken to answer your phone, and say the bike has been sold, so you need to send a text message...