PDA

View Full Version : My Parked Car hit by a Moron

JRSC00LUDE
05-12-2007, 06:07 PM
Happened last night when my wife was visiting friends. She had just got out of it and walked into their house when.....BAAAAM!

Stupid f'in teenage girl let her other stupid f'in teenage friend drive her car - 15 and no license of course. Car's only got 13K on it......at least it wasn't the lude.

Took two shitty cell phone pics today at the impound where it was towed. The rear damage was caused by my car being slammed into the one behind it which in turn slammed into the one behind it. If I would have been there I'd have taken pictures but oh well.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l147/JRSC00LUDE/Nissanaccident002.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l147/JRSC00LUDE/Nissanaccident001.jpg

Kaos
05-12-2007, 06:10 PM
I know how it feels!!!!
So what's the deal?
Did you get any info, are they paying it up?

JRSC00LUDE
05-12-2007, 06:14 PM
Yes, cops were there and those little bitches are in shit and insurance will cover everything. That's not the point though, who the hell wants to repaint 1/2 of a new car. The rad support's bent in and everything so it's a big deal.

SilverGS
05-12-2007, 06:41 PM
The good thing is the girls were caught at least rather than a hit and run

1-Bar
05-12-2007, 07:23 PM
that sux man, did the girls try to flee when the hit you? Good thing your wife was out of the vehicle before it got hit.

CivicTunr
05-12-2007, 07:37 PM
figures it was in saskatoon.

tictactoe2004
05-12-2007, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by CivicTunr
figures it was in saskatoon.

:nut: :nut: :nut:

what are you talking about?

BrknFngrs
05-12-2007, 08:29 PM
i thought this kind of thing only happened in NE calgary :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry to hear bout the the new car though:guns:

CivicTunr
05-12-2007, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by tictactoe2004

:nut: :nut: :nut:

what are you talking about?

well it says hes from saskatoon, and the car has a saskatchewan plate. im from saskatoon, and all the people there always brag about how they go joyriding and stuff.

BoS_DC2
05-12-2007, 08:51 PM
the weight of the steering wheel compelled the little girl, glad you got your insurance money.

:thumbsdow to joyriders

KuruptEX
05-12-2007, 08:51 PM
oh man thats rough i feel for u man:thumbsdow

JRSC00LUDE
05-13-2007, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by 1-Bar
that sux man, did the girls try to flee when the hit you? Good thing your wife was out of the vehicle before it got hit.

No, at least they didn't try to run. I don't think they're car was driveable after either. Yes, it was good she was out. She says she was only out of the car long enough to walk into the house and take off her shoes. That is good though, could have been worse. Cars can be repaired/replaced but I'd have to fly all the way to Laos to find another one of her! :D

(Good thing she doesn't read car forums haha)

soloracer
05-13-2007, 08:38 AM
No need to fly....there is always mail order... :D

ZMan2k2
05-13-2007, 09:45 AM
Just a word of caution from a guy who had this happen before. Is the truck an auto? If it is, get the tranny given a "thorough" once over.

When my parents car was hit while parked one time, the force was so much that their car was pushed forward. Of course the pin that slides into the flywheel was sheared off, and rattled around inside the case for quite some time. No one checked that when their insurance fixed the car, and about 9 months after the accident, the trans died. Just stopped working totally. When it was pulled from the car, the pin was found, and it had rattled around so much that the bits of metal that came off it, got into the valve body, the belts, everything. The interior of the trans was scored so much that the case would have been needed to be replaced. The valve body was screwed, the belts were chewed up, it was basically FUBAR. Get it checked out, and definitely have something like that mentioned in the settlement contract. IF the trans dies on the truck later, and it's found that the accident is the initial cause, her insurance pays for it too!

AhabTheArab
05-13-2007, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by ZMan2k2
Is the truck an auto? If it is, get the tranny given a "thorough" once over!

Its an auto.