PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Tuner Lug Nuts *FOUND*

Disoblige
05-13-2007, 07:56 PM
This is so gay. When I first got my wheels I got a set of pretty nice lug nuts (about 50 of them) and now that I was about to put my summers on, I can't find them anymore. So I don't really want to go out and get another set of 50 or whatever they come in these days. Anyone got about 20 that they don't need and could meet up with me and sell by tomorrow? I would prefer black, but chrome or gold would be OK. As long as they're not red, blue, purple or something like that. If I can't get some tomorrow, I guess I'll have to drop about $50 for a new set tomorrow. Oh and by the way, these are the small diameter tuner lug nuts I'm looking for, not the factory bulkier kind. Thanks!

grock698
05-14-2007, 07:42 AM
If you do need to buy them again the cheapest place i found was Costco in the tire shop. I cant remeber how much they were but i do remeber taht it was alot cheaper then at the stores. Its in the tire shop on the side there they have a display of them.

SR240SX
05-14-2007, 07:51 AM
i have a full set from my 240sx..just 1 is pretty stripped due to a messed up stud..lemme know if you want them

Disoblige
05-14-2007, 06:50 PM
Got my set, no more lug nuts required! Thanks grock, will consider Costco next time.