PDA

View Full Version : damn kids...

l/l/rX
05-13-2007, 08:03 PM
this has happened to other members on this board, but it happened to my friend yesterday when he was on his way out to go to the club.

punks throwing rocks off bridges

http://photos-191.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v72/168/31/501134575/n501134575_51191_8256.jpg

he didnt catch them soo all he could do was call the cops. luckily no one was hurt

cressida_pimpin
05-13-2007, 08:08 PM
shitty man. havent had that happen to me yet but every time i go under a train station bridge i watch for kids just hanging out up there.

Canmorite
05-13-2007, 08:12 PM
Somebody castrate those kids.

88CRX
05-13-2007, 08:14 PM
Where did it happen?

GQBalla
05-13-2007, 09:43 PM
sigh - poor david.

Spatz
05-13-2007, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX
Where did it happen? :werd: :whipped:

SilverGS
05-13-2007, 09:50 PM
There is graffiti and vandalism from these punks already but doing this is going way over the line. People have been killed from stupid punks doing this. I just don't understand how they even consider something like this fun.

Canmorite
05-13-2007, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by SilverGS
There is graffiti and vandalism from these punks already but doing this is going way over the line. People have been killed from stupid punks doing this. I just don't understand how they even consider something like this fun.

Reminds me of that school bus incident, then the driver died (I think) but the family didn't want to press charges :thumbsdow

LuxCars
05-13-2007, 11:02 PM
Im surprised your friend is not in jail yet for killing those kids.

I was driving up 69th street s.w. and some kids were walking on the sidewalk, they stopped and picked up this huge boulder (about the size of a bowling ball (the big ones)) and the launched it on the road about 5m infront of me, the speed limit was 60 so i had to slam on the brakes and try and swerve out of the way, but there was traffic behind me so everyone got held up.
pissed me the fuck off expecially since the other drivers didnt see it happen so when they passed me after it sarted moving again i got all these nasty stares, but i just kept my cool.

JRSC00LUDE
05-13-2007, 11:26 PM
Sucks for sure but looks like it only got the window? At least the roof didn't get caved in and nobody got hurt. Kids suck these days, the ones that smashed up our car on friday night didn't even say sorry to my wife or anything. If I would have been there those little bitches would have been in tears.

jdmXSI
05-14-2007, 12:35 AM
+1 for castration!

stevo 27
05-14-2007, 12:54 AM
always keep a paintball gun with marbles:D

max_boost
05-14-2007, 12:58 AM
Instead of a slap on the wrist, should do what the Singaporeans do, public humiliation with 5 whacks from a cane and a doctor on site to make sure they are in maximum pain and within the threshold before stopping. :thumbsup:

No one should ever have to think about speeding or braking or swerving trying to avoid a big rock flying towards them.

syeve
05-14-2007, 12:22 PM
About 2.5 years ago some kids threw a snow ball off a bridge on crowchild. I caught them :) Details will be left out, but I really doubt they will be doing it again.

403Gemini
05-14-2007, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by syeve
About 2.5 years ago some kids threw a snow ball off a bridge on crowchild. I caught them :) Details will be left out, but I really doubt they will be doing it again.

Dont need details, im just going to answer with: "good!"

E46..sTyLez
05-14-2007, 01:36 PM
Thats unreal, sorry to hear that. Those kids are retards

DNSDJS
05-14-2007, 01:40 PM
sorry to hear man
thats real bad..
i hate emo kids
its usally them anyways..
happened to my buddies car too

and well
just like syeve said we caught them
boy did we have fun with those emo punks..

but i hate it when it happens..
no cleaning costs and repair..
i hate all the shit that follows...

hey
syeve
i might have a buddy who can get ur buddy a new rear window..
msg me ur info.. i will check and get back to u .

BlackFyre
05-14-2007, 06:37 PM
Just had the Acura come to our bay at FS in Coventry, beautiful car, too bad some shit head had to get his kicks fucking it up. Driver said it looked like some guys in their 20's. I agree, castrate them.

kongaj
05-14-2007, 11:44 PM
That bus driver did die in that incident. Terrible
stupid... stupid kids

GC84ever
05-14-2007, 11:55 PM
What's wrong with kids throwing rocks, and remember that one time with a pumpkin, off overpasses.

I remember spitting on an overpass as a kid. But sure as an adult spitting would be annoying to wash off, but no one would ever get hurt or cause damage.

JamesV888
05-15-2007, 12:06 AM
find them, catch them and haul them to the cops station.

A hour in a cell will do the trick waiting for the parents to shop up.

for those of you that don't know, in a holding cell, there is a stainless steel toilet bowl and a stainless steel tub to wash your face, a bench and thats it.

jdmXSI
05-15-2007, 12:09 AM
Come to think of it i will see if i can get him a deal as well. pm me if its needed!

banned3x
05-15-2007, 12:39 AM
thats sucks ass! man i would catch them if i could and beat them to a pulp.

l/l/rX
05-15-2007, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by JamesV888
find them, catch them and haul them to the cops station.

A hour in a cell will do the trick waiting for the parents to shop up.

for those of you that don't know, in a holding cell, there is a stainless steel toilet bowl and a stainless steel tub to wash your face, a bench and thats it.

no they dont...that sounds like an actual cell...they have a table and 2 metal stools.

its done...nothing he can do about it, except for pay for it and replace the window.

403Gemini
05-15-2007, 10:02 AM
saw a couple kids throw 2 glass bottles on 162nd west bound down in the SW after the light went green and took off running and laughing thinking they were hardcore as shit i bet. too bad i was going eastbound... :guns: I woulda took a right and cut around the shopping plaza and met up with em

Canmorite
05-15-2007, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
saw a couple kids throw 2 glass bottles on 162nd west bound down in the SW after the light went green and took off running and laughing thinking they were hardcore as shit i bet. too bad i was going eastbound... :guns: I woulda took a right and cut around the shopping plaza and met up with em

Probably best not to with our legal system. You'd get charged with harrasment and potential bodily harm and the kids would get a slap on the wrist and get sent home.

crazedmodder
05-15-2007, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Canmorite

Probably best not to with our legal system. You'd get charged with harrasment and potential bodily harm and the kids would get a slap on the wrist and get sent home.

So what is the lesson? Always keep a facemask with you and park far enough for people not to see your plates when you are beating said kids :P Not that I condone beating up kids, that's the parent's job, but if they fail . . .:whipped: :clap:

stevo 27
05-15-2007, 11:44 PM
smash their heads in with the rocks they through
see how they like it