PDA

View Full Version : gsr

fachie
06-11-2003, 01:25 PM
what do you guys think/know about the integra.
good car?not talkin about looks just want to know about performance and quality

ninspeed
06-11-2003, 02:54 PM
do a search on beyond... but you cant beat the torque on it for stock :D... i drove one a few years back and i thought for a fwd car it was really nice. this one had HR springs, DC header and header back exaust (no cat) and an ITR strut tower brace. takeing off ramps at a higher then normal rate of speed for some cars going straight was nice..

In the end.. Good car for a daily driver

Weapon_R
06-11-2003, 03:17 PM
Great car! A little overpriced since they are sort of hard to find, but nonetheless a peppy daily driver

E36M3
06-11-2003, 03:36 PM
My family used to have a 1999 Integra, and it was a fantastic car. It was a base model, and I think it was as fun to drive as my M3. You obviously don't get the same acceleration, braking or handling, but it was light, reasonably quick and had great handling, especially for a FWD platform.

I would definitely shy away from getting a modifed one though.. I've seen too many poorly done modifications to take the risk.

It is especially important to realize that it is a great car as is, and you will probably make major sacrifices to modify it (financially and from a reliability/livability perspective).

.. and the Type R is just amazing.

Originally posted by sivikish
what do you guys think/know about the integra.
good car?not talkin about looks just want to know about performance and quality

turboteg
06-11-2003, 04:59 PM
i have a 95 gsr i love it really good car to start with
-jason-

B18C
06-11-2003, 06:44 PM
I have a 2000 gsr. I've been very happy with it. Nice interior, nice performance. Just generally a well put together car.

GTS Jeff
06-12-2003, 01:39 AM
fun car, handles well, pretty quick, but a little rough around the edges.

fachie
06-13-2003, 05:44 PM
thanx guys any thing els i should know

b16Ateg
06-14-2003, 11:44 AM
some times you can get a blessed gsr engine too.. i saw at the track one day this guy had a complete kit that was pretty heavy and was raping everybody..and when he finally poped his trunk... it was bone stock... gs engines are one of a kind i think as long as you get a blessed one...

sexualbanana
06-14-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by b16Ateg
..and when he finally poped his trunk... it was bone stock...

:confused: . . . . . u mean hood right? or is this a special edition teg?? haha

b16Ateg
06-14-2003, 01:46 PM
yaya ya my bad.. hood...lol... how stupid can i get i dont' reread things i type no wonder i failed english..lol