PDA

View Full Version : Marijuana Newb

dj_rice
05-14-2007, 09:51 PM
http://www.break.com/index/cop-calls-911-after-overdosing1.html

I've had some bad weed before and tripped out but to call 911 this takes the cake...."whats the score on the Red Wings game" :rofl: :rofl:

Spatz
05-14-2007, 09:56 PM
ROFL i did that in grade 8. i smoked 3 grams in half an hour and had a really crazy trip. my mom had just left for victoria the day pryor so i had no one to call. i called the police and told them i thought i was going to die hahaha.:rofl: :rofl:

Canmorite
05-14-2007, 09:59 PM
HAHA I love how they go into detail about the hockey game :rofl:

shakalaka
05-14-2007, 10:03 PM
hahahah
'I think we're dead'! Freaking hilarious!

GQBalla
05-15-2007, 12:54 AM
lol i think we're dead ahahha

how come the thing says a cop stole the confiscated stuff?

lol

lol what kinda weapon was in the closet?

streetarab
05-15-2007, 02:34 PM
i heard on a radio show that there is a university in the US that tests weed every year, they were sayin that the THC amount in weed has doubled since the 70's or 80's and that weed related emergency room visits are way on the rise.

man ive had some bad trips, ive felt like i was dyin before, its no fun

ChokeEmOut
05-15-2007, 02:43 PM
I've greened out/tripped out ONCE.
And I have been smoking everyday for 4+ years.
Bud is still safe... Or atleast in Calgary it is..

joyridder
05-15-2007, 02:58 PM
totally different high ( I think) when its a body stone compared to smoking a joint, hash, oil. Only thing that sucks about a body stone is that it lasts a lot longer, but takes a while to 'kick" in....lol

BoS_DC2
05-15-2007, 03:12 PM
Lol, 2nd time "Are there any weapons in the house?"

Reply: "You already asked me that"

lol...

adidas
05-15-2007, 03:32 PM
^^ I :rofl: at that too.

Maddog55
05-15-2007, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by streetarab
i heard on a radio show that there is a university in the US that tests weed every year, they were sayin that the THC amount in weed has doubled since the 70's or 80's and that weed related emergency room visits are way on the rise.
man ive had some bad trips, ive felt like i was dyin before, its no fun

its about 10 times more potent than the 70's. I started smoking in early 70's. You'd have to smoke 2 or 3 joints to get a buzz. Even "Thai sticks" still needed a good "number" to get high.

But you cant wind up in emergency even if you smoked a pound of it. And there's no such thing as "greening or tripping out"...geeze, its not a halucinegen. sheesh...what a bunch of wimps

:rolleyes:

streetarab
05-15-2007, 11:18 PM
its not the weed, its what you do with the weed, the worst experience ive ever had was empty stomach + two tylenol + 6 beers + joint + half pack of cigz, thats all i had that day, ive gotta say it was the worst day of my life :thumbsdow

i look at that now and i realize it was just fuckin stupid but goddamn, the weed was unnessacary and it did me in

streetarab
05-15-2007, 11:18 PM
fuck edits

i wasnt halucinating either, never really done that, it just makes you feel like your dying

dimi
05-15-2007, 11:26 PM
DAMN...i usually just pass out when i smoke a big amount.

st184
05-16-2007, 01:44 PM
weed+salvia+drunk was the worst experience in my life.

katana9x4
05-20-2007, 06:36 PM
I've smoked some large quantity before and never thought I was dieing.

The only time I've really been uncomfortable is when I thought I was having a heart attack, but I realized that weed speeds up your heart a bit so I calmed down... :dunno:

Some people just can't handle it I guess - my girlfriend claims it gives her panic and anxiety attacks whenever she smokes it.

streetarab
05-20-2007, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by dimi
DAMN...i usually just pass out when i smoke a big amount.

Originally posted by katana9x4
I've smoked some large quantity before and never thought I was dieing.

The only time I've really been uncomfortable is when I thought I was having a heart attack, but I realized that weed speeds up your heart a bit so I calmed down... :dunno:

Some people just can't handle it I guess - my girlfriend claims it gives her panic and anxiety attacks whenever she smokes it.

like i said before, its not just the weed, its what you do with the weed

Gravy_83
05-22-2007, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by st184
weed+salvia+drunk was the worst experience in my life.

I tried 40x Salvia and watched my cat melt into my stomach it was utterly terrifying and creepy. I also tried it in a hot tub and freaked out and started screaming because I thought I was turning into water. Day after that I watched my living room turn into a paint by number....

Salvia is the craziest thing ever and can be bought in a store legally which is nuts hahaha.

st184
05-24-2007, 03:01 AM
^ Yeah, I walked down an allyway and it never ended. It felt like i was going up the never ending stairs to challenge bowser in super mario 64.

'93 SR-V
05-24-2007, 04:05 AM
Not to get off topic but what is salvia?

Gravy_83
05-24-2007, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by '93 SR-V
Not to get off topic but what is salvia?

it's a plant that is basicly harvested and then concentrated using grain alcool I think then basicly concentrated into a powedery type leafy type substance you then take about a quarter gram and smoke it in one long haule. One big hit is needed to make it work. Basicly it's a really extremely strong halucinagen that only lasts a few minutes but it's nuts. It his still legal as far as I know and can be bought at most smoke shops that sell pipes and shit. But it's not for the faint of heart. The trips I described were on 40x. I also tried 100x we ordered off the internet which we mixed a pinch of that with some 20x. The trips are intense.

One time watching my fingers grow up to the ceiling. Another time watching my living room turn into a paint by colour so basicly it turned into all outlines and was all white and then slowly filled in from one side to the other. Another time watched my cat melt into me cuz my ex didn't keep him out of the room and he jumped on me. One of my friends tried it and we have him on tape trying to "re-assemble" his face. he said he was in a car accident and his eyes and nose and lips fell off his face and when he would put something back on something else would fall so for 5 minutes he was trying to re-assemble his face haha

dj_rice
05-24-2007, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Gravy_83

it's a plant that is basicly harvested and then concentrated using grain alcool I think then basicly concentrated into a powedery type leafy type substance you then take about a quarter gram and smoke it in one long haule. One big hit is needed to make it work. Basicly it's a really extremely strong halucinagen that only lasts a few minutes but it's nuts. It his still legal as far as I know and can be bought at most smoke shops that sell pipes and shit. But it's not for the faint of heart. The trips I described were on 40x. I also tried 100x we ordered off the internet which we mixed a pinch of that with some 20x. The trips are intense.

One time watching my fingers grow up to the ceiling. Another time watching my living room turn into a paint by colour so basicly it turned into all outlines and was all white and then slowly filled in from one side to the other. Another time watched my cat melt into me cuz my ex didn't keep him out of the room and he jumped on me. One of my friends tried it and we have him on tape trying to "re-assemble" his face. he said he was in a car accident and his eyes and nose and lips fell off his face and when he would put something back on something else would fall so for 5 minutes he was trying to re-assemble his face haha

That shit sounds whack........:eek:

PINOY-X
05-24-2007, 01:20 PM
:rofl:

snowboard
05-24-2007, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice

That shit sounds whack........:eek:

ITS straighhhhhhhht fucked haha...
ive seen my freinds really trip on it.

EnRich
05-24-2007, 03:53 PM
I'm down for a group buy on the Saliva with someone. never tried it before.

Gravy_83
05-24-2007, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by EnRich
I'm down for a group buy on the Saliva with someone. never tried it before.

not to rain on your parade but you definintly don't want to be trying this with people you just met....group buy on something like this is a disaster waiting to happen.We used to love getting people we barely knew to try it back home in NB and watch them freak out hahah. It's not something to play around with it's not like an acid trip where you can control yourself. Acid and 2cb and Shrooms are mild compared to the trip this causes. Unless you get weak ass shit like 5x or 10x. Just cuz it's legal dosn't mean it should be taken lightly I have tried pretty much every drug I've ever found other than heroin and this one is the one I respect the most because it's messed up compared to everything else I've ever done.

dj_rice
05-24-2007, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Gravy_83

not to rain on your parade but you definintly don't want to be trying this with people you just met....group buy on something like this is a disaster waiting to happen.We used to love getting people we barely knew to try it back home in NB and watch them freak out hahah. It's not something to play around with it's not like an acid trip where you can control yourself. Acid and 2cb and Shrooms are mild compared to the trip this causes. Unless you get weak ass shit like 5x or 10x. Just cuz it's legal dosn't mean it should be taken lightly I have tried pretty much every drug I've ever found other than heroin and this one is the one I respect the most because it's messed up compared to everything else I've ever done.

Let him experience it and make sure he records it :rofl: :rofl: , it might do the same thing the cop on weed does

Gravy_83
05-24-2007, 04:26 PM
hahah but it only lasts like 5 minutes though and thats if your lucky...you feel hella weird after though for like a good half hour then your good to go again haha. It is fun but it's kind of mind blowing too see stuff like a cat melt into you haha. When that happened to me the neighbours in my apartement building said they heard me scream at the top of my lungs for like 5 minutes. I want to be by myself when I did it and my ex didn't close the door to my room and Nizmo jumped onto the bed and jumped on me while I was laying down and the first few seconds I was like holy fuck a cat and then he started to melt into me and I swear I could feel the pain of it and it was terrifying. I screamed at the top of my lungs until it wore off haha. I'm not even lying haha. Someone else on here must have stories from Salvia trips hehe.

streetarab
05-24-2007, 05:09 PM
yea, my buddy tried it at a smoke shop, he said he saw gremlins runnin around or some shit, and stuff kept melting into puddles, ill stick to weed, i dont think i need to trip that bad lol

PINOY-X
05-24-2007, 05:10 PM
^^^:burnout: :burnout:

thrasher22
05-24-2007, 06:04 PM
I got ripped off, when I tried salvia it wasn't nearly that cool haha We had some 20x and I did a few hit and just ran around trying to pick up cars. I essentailly didn't know where I was and would notice I'd been walking backwards for blocks haha. It was awesome fun.
too bad it tastes like cat pee

Gravy_83
05-25-2007, 10:32 AM
yeah it's gross but it's fun to do a few times

fokker300zx
05-25-2007, 03:28 PM
First time i tried salvia was in a hotel room lying on the bed with a bong... the next 3-4 minutes (which felt like a half hour) i was a drooling mess and i thought i had *become one with the bed*. Absolutely beautiful... This was with the 100x that they sell in the smoke shops around ottawa.

I have never greened out (and i also smoke everyday) but lately it's been getting intense. I'm in the middle of turbocharging my 4g64 3gen eclipse (what a nightmare) and as a result my buddy and i have been smoking copious amounts of Blueberry (the real shit) to relieve the headaches of turboing a car that really doesn't want to be turbod..

Blueberry has no ceiling... that is i have not maxed myself out on it... the more you smoke it the higher and higher you get the only limit is how long can you stay awake :D