PDA

View Full Version : FS: Sapphire PCI-E Radeon X1900XTX *modded* Graphics Card

soobad
05-16-2007, 08:53 PM
I've got a modded Sapphire X1900XTX graphics card.

The thing is incredible, and I was going to put it in my girlfriend's box that I'm building, but it's really overkill for what she is ever going to play (Roller Coaster Tycoon).

The card is a little less powerful than the new 1950XTX, but this is easily made up with the mods that I've done if you really want that extra 5%, you can just go into the settings and clock it up. I never bothered as I got over 100fps in everything I played.

http://www.memoryexpress.com/index.php?PageTag=&page=file&memx_menu=EmbedProductDetail.php&DisplayProductID=9231&SID=

It's also got one of these babies and some extra copper ramsinks fitted for silence / overclockability:

http://www.memoryexpress.com/index.php?PageTag=&page=file&memx_menu=EmbedProductDetail.php&DisplayProductID=5738&SID=

(Not that exact model, there is one specifically for the 1900's not listed on the memx site)

I still have all the retail packaging and accessories for the card, included 2 games - your choice of: Tony Hawk's Underground 2, Richard Burns Rally, Prince of Persia Warrior Within, and Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30.

The card still has about 6 months left on it's warranty as well, was purchased back when it was about 570$ retail.

I need to get it off my hands quickly, so I'm asking 260 o.b.o.. PM me your offers and I'll sell to the first person who comes to pickup for the asking price or the highest bidder by the end of this weekend (lets say May 20th).

Can post pictures if requested.

Edit: Forgot to add, my cell # is 969-7177.

soobad
05-18-2007, 11:36 AM
No offers yet, nobody wants to pickup a 500$ graphics card for less than half price?

/bump

lewdvig
05-21-2007, 01:35 PM
pmed

soobad
05-24-2007, 07:15 PM
Alright, I've had a couple bites but I still have the card - 220$ and it's gone! -- For a card that was put together for over 600$ just a few short months ago, I'm amazed nobody has picked it up yet.

lewdvig
05-25-2007, 07:07 PM
PM