PDA

View Full Version : calgary 240sx crash

LIV2DRIFT
05-16-2007, 09:46 PM
Did anyone see that 240sx crash on the corner of sunridge and barlow today? Good job on drifting your nice black ride with the shiny black rims into the median... it didn't look like zipties and jbweld are going to fix that one. if anyone snapped a pic or saw this guy ripping around share your view of it...

Vietsta
05-16-2007, 09:48 PM
:whocares:

inline6turbo
05-16-2007, 10:02 PM
was it a 240 or a silvia?
sucks nonetheless

Spoons
05-16-2007, 10:50 PM
Wow :whocares:
and none the less how do you know he was drifiting.
You know nothing about the crash, so stop making dumb accusations about it.

reiRei
05-16-2007, 11:01 PM
Drove past that this morning.. looked pretty bad, the front tire looked bent out of shape... terrible luck..

Annoyingrob
05-17-2007, 04:33 AM
How do you drift a FRONT tire into a curb?

Although I did find it funny, I think the OP is full of shit.

ca18det240sx
05-17-2007, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Spoons
Wow :whocares:
and none the less how do you know he was drifiting.
You know nothing about the crash, so stop making dumb accusations about it.

didnt you see his name? LIV2DRIFT....he always knows when ppl are drifting...he lives to drift obviously.

:thumbsup:

LIV2DRIFT
05-17-2007, 06:53 AM
:D
I will tell you how you drift a front wheel into a curb... you sit at the light, pounding your music thinking you're hot shit waiting for the light to turn green.Then you rip it and swing the ass out too far... then you over correct, the car snaps back and you fuck up your front end as you smash your pretty little car into the curb. It wasn't a big deal crash; just thought it was funny to see this guy try to drift in morning rush hour. :dunno:

natejj
05-17-2007, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by LIV2DRIFT
I will tell you how you drift a front wheel into a curb... you sit at the light, pounding your music thinking you're hot shit waiting for the light to turn green.Then you rip it and swing the ass out too far... then you over correct, the car snaps back and you fuck up your front end as you smash your pretty little car into the curb. It wasn't a big deal crash; just thought it was funny to see this guy try to drift in morning rush hour. :dunno:

So you witnessed the accident?

GOnSHO
05-17-2007, 07:34 AM
yea? did u jus happen to be there watching?? and KNOW he was drifting or are you assuming??

teggypimp95
05-17-2007, 07:47 AM
ARe you sure you wernt the driver of this 240?

BlackFyre
05-17-2007, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by LIV2DRIFT

Theres nothing wrong with pounding music...

And how do you know he thought he was hot shit, maybe he thought he was lukewarm or even room temperature :dunno:

crazedmodder
05-18-2007, 11:18 AM
Are you sure you weren't both drifting around traffic trying to get away from DK? And then he flipped his car and it magically caught fire?

Anyways, hope it's nothing serious if he didn't deserve it. If he WAS drifting in rushour traffic then good on it, hopefully he learned his lesson :whipped:

CalgarySupra
05-19-2007, 02:02 PM
sunridge and barlow is a dangerous intersection there is many posts about it

stevo 27
05-19-2007, 02:05 PM
hope his car isnt totaled
and how can you tell what he was doing by glancing at the accident??:bullshit: