PDA

View Full Version : What do you consider GO?

Pages : [1] 2

itsalebaron
06-12-2003, 12:32 AM
I always hear a lot of people on here saying its all show no go etc. But if someone swaps in a B16 or something then its considered "go"?

I just dont get it, my car 2000 SIR "all show no go"

a 1999 civic Dx with my engine swapped into it "GO"

what are your opinions of GO

ryder_23
06-12-2003, 12:33 AM
"go" i feel is that a car you wouldnt normally expect to be that fast....my opinion on it

04blackMAX
06-12-2003, 12:34 AM
yeah man that shits gay.......jay we should swap engines then wed be all go babyyyyyyyyyyyy, cause we have a swapped in b16...NICE realllll NICE

call me tomorrow, and wake me up if you wanna go golfing

itsalebaron
06-12-2003, 12:35 AM
so if i slap a DX badge on the back of my car and tell everyone i did a swap does that give it some go?

wow im bored lol

ya ill call ya at 10

ryder_23
06-12-2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by vsmSIR
yeah man that shits gay.......jay we should swap engines then wed be all go babyyyyyyyyyyyy, cause we have a swapped in b16...NICE realllll NICE

call me tomorrow, and wake me up if you wanna go golfing

man i think u need some sleep. lol, jk.

04blackMAX
06-12-2003, 12:36 AM
ohhh yeah, big day of golfing tomorrow, better get to bed hahaha

Ben
06-12-2003, 12:37 AM
Go is anything that increases the performance of a car...Intake, Header(s), Exhaust is better than Nozzle lights, Wing, Decals

Seanith
06-12-2003, 12:38 AM
where do you guys golf?

itsalebaron
06-12-2003, 12:39 AM
ya i knwo thats not what i meant .. i mean when people look at my car i have a body kit etc they say its all go and i should turbo it. HOWEVER soemone with a DX or EX swaps in a B16 and then everyones all crazed about the GO factor.

itsalebaron
06-12-2003, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~
where do you guys golf?

mostly at the golf course ....

04blackMAX
06-12-2003, 12:42 AM
and i also like to golf at at golf course!!!

itsalebaron
06-12-2003, 12:58 AM
anyone else with some thoughts on the TOPIC of the thread?>

Illusionsir
06-12-2003, 02:14 AM
fully agreed.

to most people on beyond, go is something they cant afford, but can talk about like they posses it. like Jordan your a ricer because your car is silver, or at least thats probibly what the population of beyond thinks regardless of the B16 sitting under your hood. Same with me, i have stickers on my car, so the B16 with mods i have, no longer is go!

darknight
06-12-2003, 02:22 AM
UMM lets see here. GO is not having a honda and having some real car with some mofukin balls. There you have the best of both, go and to show. You cant make a economey turd faster:thumbsup: :werd:

mad_psyentist
06-12-2003, 08:00 AM
Go = goes faster than at stock.

Put in a turbo, a new intake and some colorful wires (cuz we all know cheezy decals and purdy colors makes a car go faster) and voila, you've got 'go'.

sin
06-12-2003, 09:57 AM
darknight, some of us can only afford hondas... or maybe we could have got a daytona, or some other car that only looks normal with a rebel flag, but id rather have a stock honda then a daytona

itsalebaron
06-12-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by darknight
UMM lets see here. GO is not having a honda and having some real car with some mofukin balls. There you have the best of both, go and to show. You cant make a economey turd faster:thumbsup: :werd:

you knoiw what I do totally agree with ya .. I bought my car cuz its all I could afford at the time .. I knew it wasnt fast to begin with , and I would rather have a warrenty right now then spend 10 grand on makin it as fast.

HillBilly
06-12-2003, 10:09 AM
Go, is 14sec 1/4 mile or faster.

itsalebaron
06-12-2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by sin
darknight, some of us can only afford hondas... or maybe we could have got a daytona, or some other car that only looks normal with a rebel flag, but id rather have a stock honda then a daytona

He didn't say you have to have "go" he just said if you WANT it don't buy a Honda which I am sure a lot of us agree with. Like I said I just think its stupid how all the rice this rice that comes out and you need go, but when it comes down to it there aren't a lot of 14 second hondas here (which is mostly where the disscussion comes in).

04blackMAX
06-12-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Illusionsir
fully agreed.

to most people on beyond, go is something they cant afford, but can talk about like they posses it. like Jordan your a ricer because your car is silver, or at least thats probibly what the population of beyond thinks regardless of the B16 sitting under your hood. Same with me, i have stickers on my car, so the B16 with mods i have, no longer is go!

hahah yeah its like having a graphic makes the b16 a lil bit slower, but if i had a mugen strut bar, id be a tinny bit faster:thumbsup:

04blackMAX
06-12-2003, 10:48 AM

dood id rather have a house, and a piddly lil honda then a half done silvia!!

man with all that cash you dumped into your car you could have bought a house, had it for a year or 2 , sold it and imported a skyline, ohh well

Zephyr
06-12-2003, 11:18 AM
Go (verb): went; gone; go-ing; goes
1. to move on a course: PROCEED <go slow>
2. LEAVE, DEPART
3. to take a certain procedure <reports go through department channels>

go is anything that moves.. thats what i think, who cares what u got in ur car, a car is a car, no matter how f-ed up it is

syeve
06-12-2003, 01:54 PM

HEHehehe

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

THREE40SEVEN
06-12-2003, 02:02 PM
Go= 13's or quicker ;)

Ed the SOHC
06-12-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by itsalebaron
I always hear a lot of people on here saying its all show no go etc. But if someone swaps in a B16 or something then its considered &quot;go&quot;?

I just dont get it, my car 2000 SIR &quot;all show no go&quot;

a 1999 civic Dx with my engine swapped into it &quot;GO&quot;

what are your opinions of GO

I look at it this way (and this is only MY opinion... not meant to flame); If you're an SIR with lots of show mods and few go mods then you're like a 6' body builder with big arms, huge chest, and thick neck but you have chicken legs.... I'm not saying I'm any better because I'm not but you gotta see the humour in it.

HillBilly
06-12-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by THREE40SEVEN
Go= 13's or quicker ;)

Setting the bar pretty high for a Honda:dunno:

mad_psyentist
06-12-2003, 03:01 PM
Along those same lines, we'll pick on the SiR. The SiR is pretty kick-ass as it is, engine wise. Bad comparisson, but it's like saying a Ferrari is all show and no go. It's alot tougher to swap a better engine into an SiR than it is for the run-of-the-mill Civic DX.

So let's just say the SiR can't get too much faster than it already is cuz it's already buff off the showroom floor. It can kick my car's ass in a second ... but does that STILL mean it's "all show and no go"? Just cuz it's stock?

Here's what it should be:

GO = goes real fast
Show = Looks stylin' drivin' down the road
All show and no go = looks purdey on the outside, but grandpa in his landboat is faster than you are.

:D

darknight
06-12-2003, 03:19 PM

man with all that cash you dumped into your car you could have bought a house, had it for a year or 2 , sold it and imported a skyline, ohh well

Patience is the key to any well done car, I think:dunno: , but having a wack load of money hanging around and people that act today and not take 2 months, 6 months.... to get things done also helps alot :werd: . Yeah a house would have been nice but when your 18 you aren't really thinking house. Or at least it wasn't on the main burner for me when I started my 240. But I look at it this way, it just one way to help me get a house since I'd take a large lone, then pay it off in a couple months. This way I have a credit history with the bank, they know I can easily pay my debits and makes it much easier for me to get a mortgage when I do get a home. Everyone has there own path they want to take in life, I chose this one and feel it wasn't the worst one. Each to there own though. Oh yeah it dosen't help when your car is just sitting there staring at you for months on end in the garage, I find your able to think about what you want to buy for it to much rather than just being able to enjoy driving the thing. HAHA:bigpimp: :bigpimp:

But hey in the end I have a nice 240 that has some go and no house, while you have a slow honda and still have no house hehe.

Orrin:poosie:

Toms-Celica
06-12-2003, 04:31 PM
Something that has more then 205 HP stock

Seanith
06-12-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by itsalebaron

mostly at the golf course ....

thanks for the response tardlick..you probably golf at a public course lol discount

AccordTypeR
06-12-2003, 06:05 PM
Wouldnet it be cool to whip by some fool in there 50,000 vette in a civic, it would be the ultimate burn!:D justbecause its a civic dosent mean it will be slow, if its stock anyways. think of this a 92 civic, wiht a b18c5, new valves, intakemanifold i/h/e,removed rear seats and some othre stuff would make one quick honda!
:thumbsup:

04blackMAX
06-12-2003, 07:08 PM

Patience is the key to any well done car, I think:dunno: , but having a wack load of money hanging around and people that act today and not take 2 months, 6 months.... to get things done also helps alot :werd: . Yeah a house would have been nice but when your 18 you aren't really thinking house. Or at least it wasn't on the main burner for me when I started my 240. But I look at it this way, it just one way to help me get a house since I'd take a large lone, then pay it off in a couple months. This way I have a credit history with the bank, they know I can easily pay my debits and makes it much easier for me to get a mortgage when I do get a home. Everyone has there own path they want to take in life, I chose this one and feel it wasn't the worst one. Each to there own though. Oh yeah it dosen't help when your car is just sitting there staring at you for months on end in the garage, I find your able to think about what you want to buy for it to much rather than just being able to enjoy driving the thing. HAHA:bigpimp: :bigpimp:

But hey in the end I have a nice 240 that has some go and no house, while you have a slow honda and still have no house hehe.

Orrin:poosie:

wrong yet again orrin, sure i have a slow honda, but i also have a brand new house, trust me if i live at home (with my parents), i wouldnt be driving a honda nor a 240, id be driving either a porsche or a ferrari, cause whats a 2000 car payemnt when you pay no rent, no food, no bills, besides car shit!!

04blackMAX
06-12-2003, 07:10 PM

thanks for the response tardlick..you probably golf at a public course lol discount

so least we are golfing, your probably at work now man, so who cares if we are golfing a cheap as public course, sure beats working!!

Doodle
06-12-2003, 07:20 PM
Go is your personal opinion. If you think your car "goes" keep it personal, cause as soon as you run your mouth bout how fast you are and your running 13's, 14's, 15's, whatever there's always someone faster that will bang on you. If your OK taking their shit then beak all you want, just don't get pissy like everyone usually does. As for the show and go its all about balance, all show is like stuffing your dead dog and putting a smile in his face.

Ben
06-12-2003, 07:22 PM
The farkin shittiest day of golf still beats going to the ratrace. And this Public Course BS...pfft, refer to above statment. I golfed Lakeview a few dozen times last summer before heading to work in the afternoon.

Everyones idea of what they feel is go and show will be different.

For me, In My Opinion, I think my car has some go. It beats most average cars on the road, is fun to drive and doesn't have a massive body kit and LED lights and alloy wing or anything like that.

The money was spent where it was needed.

Getting a 17 second car into the 15's is not easy, or cheap, especially in a 4cyl. So to me, that 2.5 seconds off the quarter mile is a good sign of go.

variable_x
06-12-2003, 07:23 PM
It all depends on which side you spend more money on. If you spend all money on show then doesn't matter if you have a honda or ferrari it is all show because you put your money in showing your car off. However, if you spend all your money modifying the actually performance part of the car then your car is considered to be all go no show. I don't see why people get upside if they are told that their car is all show and no go. If you have spend majority of your money on the 'show' factor you obviously like to drive a nice car and does not car too much about the performance or you would want to improve the performance more. Look at it this way, if you drive a ferrari and spend thousands on bodykits obviously you would be more concerned about the look of the car then the performance (or you are already satisfied about the performance) then all show and no go in the ferrari justifies. In your case, if you spend no money on the sir it will be consider all show and no go because you spend no money on 'go' part and all money on 'show' part. However fast you car actually is is another story. I have seen those all show no go show room ferraris. Then I have seen those all go no show ferrari GTs on the race track. That's the difference.

Ben
06-12-2003, 07:34 PM
The only reaso people get upset when they get told their car is All Show No Go is because they either know NOTHING about motors/technical stuff, and are embarassed, or they ran out of money doing the show side, because almost all people go show before go.

itsalebaron
06-12-2003, 07:41 PM
HMm i think the point was lost somewhere

I dont give a rats arse what people think or say about my car thats totally cool , ive never once taken any comments personally. .. as for now I like my factory warrenty so id rather not do anything too drastic .. but anywho .. i was more just using it as an example as i stated before a B16 in an SIR wiht a kit is all show no go , however if you dropped that engine into a DX with the same kit then peopel would be impressed with it. I just find it weird how people flip flop.

I agree with Ben i like my car it goes pretty good for what I use it for, and is fun to drive :D AND agreeeing with Ben again GOLF anywhere is far more enjoyable then work.

Seanith
06-12-2003, 07:42 PM
i know this is a little aside to this thread, but i just wanted to know what course they golf at because being a golfer it interests me. :rolleyes: instead i got an asshole sarcastic reply. i'm sure it was mackenzie meadows though...

darknight
06-12-2003, 07:45 PM

wrong yet again orrin, sure i have a slow honda, but i also have a brand new house, trust me if i live at home (with my parents), i wouldnt be driving a honda nor a 240, id be driving either a porsche or a ferrari, cause whats a 2000 car payemnt when you pay no rent, no food, no bills, besides car shit!!

True, true. I'm glad you have your own house. I wish I had one to sometimes. But it's just not viable when I'm going back to school next year. Why would I want a house of my own, and have to worry about all that comes along with it plus try and consintrate on my studies? To me it makes no sense and to many other students to. Sure I could have bought a house already but why buy a house when I'm working out of town for 2 weeks at a time sometimes longer and only at home for about 6 days of that month? So lets see here, out of a month I'd be at home some times 6-12 days and out of that 2-3 weeks I'm at work out of town I'm still having to pay for power, phone, cable, water, etc, etc etc. Again that to me is a waste of money. And money that I have been able to save and put in the bank for when I am done school and can truley afford a home. I'm not sure of you situation but I don't feel like being a uneducated bum cause I bought a home when I was 20 or 21 and couldn't afford the costs of having to juggle paying for school, going to school and owning a home. But all the power to you if you are able to do that. To me its not worth it when I have a great relationship with my PARENTS and feel no shame in having a family thats willing to help me out anyway they can for the time being unlike some people I know. Sorry if I'm a mommas boy. Flame me for that and your a low life.

Hey if you think its hurtin that I live at home still, well thats nice, at least I have a decent job for the time being brining in 55000+ and as much as 80000 a year after taxes when I was 18 of legit money, then working a dead beat job stacking shelves and living at home and going nowhere in life.

Orrin

itsalebaron
06-12-2003, 07:46 PM
you asked a question and got an answer to it. you didn't say where are we going golfing TOMORRROW, if you did you probably would have gotten a different answerr, however since we go golfing at a different course all the time I didn't feel liek listing them for you. No need to get ur panties in a bunch, we went to fox hollow TODAY, tomrorow hmmm maybe water valley we dont plan too far ahead

I hope this satisfies your curiosity now :poosie:

Seanith
06-12-2003, 07:51 PM

True, true. I'm glad you have your own house. I wish I had one to sometimes. But it's just not viable when I'm going back to school next year. Why would I want a house of my own, and have to worry about all that comes along with it plus try and consintrate on my studies? To me it makes no sense and to many other students to. Sure I could have bought a house already but why buy a house when I'm working out of town for 2 weeks at a time sometimes longer and only at home for about 6 days of that month? So lets see here, out of a month I'd be at home some times 6-12 days and out of that 2-3 weeks I'm at work out of town I'm still having to pay for power, phone, cable, water, etc, etc etc. Again that to me is a waste of money. And money that I have been able to save and put in the bank for when I am done school and can truley afford a home. I'm not sure of you situation but I don't feel like being a uneducated bum cause I bought a home when I was 20 or 21 and couldn't afford the costs of having to juggle paying for school, going to school and owning a home. But all the power to you if you are able to do that. To me its not worth it when I have a great relationship with my PARENTS and feel no shame in having a family thats willing to help me out anyway they can for the time being unlike some people I know. Sorry if I'm a mommas boy. Flame me for that and your a low life.

Hey if you think its hurtin that I live at home still, well thats nice, at least I have a decent job for the time being brining in 55000+ and as much as 80000 a year after taxes when I was 18 of legit money, then working a dead beat job stacking shelves and living at home and going nowhere in life.

Orrin

dude hes like 26 with a wife so he has different priorities than you. i'm 20 and going to school so i don't want my own house for a long time as well :D

stryker
06-13-2003, 12:09 AM
a good go for the dough car is he rsx-s of course! 200-hp coupe i-vtec 6 spd MT at 32k! don't see that too often

civic_rida
06-13-2003, 12:29 AM
ahahhah you will still be driving a 13 year old car

civic_rida
06-13-2003, 12:31 AM
go = Stealth R/T spoiler
j.k. but still 13 sec can be achieved

04blackMAX
06-13-2003, 12:33 AM
wanna know how iam gonna make my car go...iam gonna put a DX badge on it, to shut all you dumb fukers up hahaha

civic_rida
06-13-2003, 12:36 AM
if i had a 13 sec. car i would lose my licence. Man my car aint anything fast but it hits 80kmph pretty quick n thats all i need most of the time. Until calgary has its own autobahn i dont see the need for a 13 sec. car

04blackMAX
06-13-2003, 12:40 AM
yeah you guys are all to hardcore, i like to drive my car everyday, why the fuk do i need a 13 second car, what so i can make it to mac's 2 seconds sooner??

5.9 R/T
06-13-2003, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Illusionsir
fully agreed.

Compared to other stock civic's an SiR is go. In terms of mods, I think you have to compare the amount of show to the amount of go. In your case with lots of show and very little go, your all show. In the most broadest sense of the word though your car isn't go. See below haha.

Go= 13's or quicker ;)

Hellz yes. :thumbsup:

04blackMAX
06-13-2003, 01:45 AM
wow another hardcore street racer!!

Lorne@UrbanX
06-13-2003, 01:47 AM
I am sho&go. you will see at urban dreams.... mmmm booost!
lol
~ends bitching
Sho&go

5.9 R/T
06-13-2003, 01:51 AM

Your post makes no sense! Try again. :nut:

04blackMAX
06-13-2003, 01:52 AM
did i studder??

5.9 R/T
06-13-2003, 01:53 AM
did i studder??

Explain it to me then please.

04blackMAX
06-13-2003, 01:55 AM
you quoted 13 seconds is go, why do you need a 13 second daily driver?...like i said your hardcore man..iam not

5.9 R/T
06-13-2003, 02:00 AM
you quoted 13 seconds is go, why do you need a 13 second daily driver?...like i said your hardcore man..iam not

So because I think 13 seconds is go I'm a hardcore street racer. HAHAHA. Your dumber then I thought. Did I say daily driver? Did I say I would street race it? Did I even say that I NEEDED it? The only thing you can get from my post is that I think a 13 second or faster car is GO. Everything else is your imagination.

4wheeldrift
06-13-2003, 07:13 AM
you quoted 13 seconds is go, why do you need a 13 second daily driver?...like i said your hardcore man..iam not Just because someone doesn't put huge a aluminum wing and 19's on their car doesn't automatically make anyone a street racer. As a matter of fact, I'm more likely to see a car like YOURS at a street race than I am one done like either of mine. Who needs a 13 second daily driver? Well who needs a car you can put $10 of gas in and drive to venezuela? Who needs a ferarri? Everyone has different tastes.

James
06-13-2003, 07:27 AM
vsmSIR just got owned....so much for being a smart ass bully :tongue:....them damn Street Racers! :rolleyes:

5.9 R/T
06-13-2003, 10:43 AM

did i studder??

These have to be 3 of the most unintelligent posts I have ever seen on beyond, and it comes from one of our most senior members. A senior member who refuses to act his age. He goes around making fun of 16 y/o high school kids, when the only thing separating the two is LEGAL age. What do his posts accomplish anyways? From what I see they piss a few people off and that’s about it. They don't stop the stupid comments, and they don't stop the useless posts. So why is he allowed to continue? :dunno:

04blackMAX
06-13-2003, 12:57 PM
hahahah man i just like stir the pot, why do they allow it, why not, someones gotta cause some trouble around here!

Sure maybe i got owned, whoopdee doo. My brother made a valid point though, a b16a in an sir is no go, but putting that same engine in the same car with a DX badge...thats all go?, as far as people thinking go is a 13 second car, i think its a joke sorry, my car is go enuff for me, if i wanted a 13 second civic i could have one by the end of the month, but that would be a huge waste of cash, and sure u owned me man, props, it was late, now that i look your right doesnt make sense LOL, iam not about to deny my stupidity, But lets me realistic about a 13 second daily driver, cause thats what we all have...daily drivers!!

theken
06-13-2003, 01:57 PM
for go, hmmmmm anything but a civic :thumbsup:

civic_rida
06-13-2003, 02:31 PM
for show anything but a 89 probe

STI-Guy
06-13-2003, 02:37 PM
Go= 13's or quicker ;)

:thumbsup:

8k + CRX = High 13's. Not too hard, conidering the mods are probably going to cost more than the car.

04blackMAX
06-13-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by theken
for go, hmmmmm anything but a civic :thumbsup:

hahaha thats funny man, but i wouldnt even be caught dead driving a probe as a winter beater!!:poosie:

James
06-13-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by civic_rida

hahaha thats funny man, but i wouldnt even be caught dead driving a probe as a winter beater!!:poosie:

Whats funny, is his Probe has more "Go" then both or your cars. and its his winter Beater.

lammer
06-13-2003, 03:30 PM
Go = Kia.

Doodle
06-13-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by lammer
Go = Kia.

:werd:

theken
06-14-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by civic_rida
yeah for show i have my truck which is more pimp then any civic will ever be :thumbsup:

hahaha thats funny man, but i wouldnt even be caught dead driving a probe as a winter beater!!:poosie: and my winter beater is that, but guess what, it is still faster the a civic, hmmmm my turbo probe looks pretty much exactly like a 240 but lemme guess u would drive a 240?

just a lil word of advice "civics are not race cars" they are economical cars, why not just buy a honda insight or the new sunfires with the ecotech engines, they are still pumping out around the 110 horse that you guys are.

gpomp
06-14-2003, 05:58 PM
why not just buy a honda insight or the new sunfires with the ecotech engines, they are still pumping out around the 110 horse that you guys are.
Their engines have 160hp last time I checked. :dunno:

Seanith
06-14-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by SI-vic

Phefff, hahahaha man I hope you're just joking around. Thats the funniest thing I've heard all day, good joke.
:thumbsdow

I don't know man..if hes talking about his '84 jimmy he might be right..those are pretty tight automobiles...http://forums.clubsi.com/images/icons/rolleyes.gif

SI-vic
06-14-2003, 06:12 PM

yeah for show i have my truck which is more pimp then any civic will ever be :thumbsup:

just a lil word of advice &quot;civics are not race cars&quot; they are economical cars, why not just buy a honda insight or the new sunfires with the ecotech engines, they are still pumping out around the 110 horse that you guys are.

Hey thanks for stating the obvious, I thought my Civic would be able to take out a Mustang STOCK or something, shit what was I thinking! :banghead:

Here's a couple of reasons why I have a civic,
#1: its something I could afford
#2: Good on gas
#3: Easy to maintain where as domestics seem to break down all the time
#4: I could make a Civic look MUCH nicer then a Mustang or Your Truck that you speak of
#5: I could REALLY care less about "GO".

SI-vic
06-14-2003, 06:13 PM

I don't know man..if hes talking about his '84 jimmy he might be right..those are pretty tight automobiles...http://forums.clubsi.com/images/icons/rolleyes.gif

hahahaha the 84' Jimmy covered in the new "rust" paint job?
You're right, that Jimmy is TIGHT.

theken
06-14-2003, 11:21 PM

hahahaha the 84' Jimmy covered in the new &quot;rust&quot; paint job?
You're right, that Jimmy is TIGHT.

have u ever seen my jimmy you ignorant fuck?? no so first off the paint on it is worth more then your "si" so i would advise u to think before u speak, i wouldn't say it is pimp if it was a rusty piece now would i?

theken
06-14-2003, 11:23 PM

and wow, u have a car that pretty much everyone in calgary has good pick on that one though :rolleyes:

DonJuan
06-15-2003, 02:58 AM
Show and Go definitions:
Show: 20's or bigger rims, hydro's, 6 foot wing etc...
GO: Blitz's RB26DETT (1200+ hp) swapped into a Miata (don't get any ideas!!!)
Hope this clears it up... clear like mud ahhaha

James
06-15-2003, 05:41 AM

Hey thanks for stating the obvious, I thought my Civic would be able to take out a Mustang STOCK or something, shit what was I thinking! :banghead:

Here's a couple of reasons why I have a civic,
#1: its something I could afford
#2: Good on gas
#3: Easy to maintain where as domestics seem to break down all the time

Atleast you bought one for the right reasons...

#4: I could make a Civic look MUCH nicer then Your Truck that you speak of
#5:

In your opinion.....but i doubt it.....unless youve seen the truck, your opinion dosnt count.

Seanith
06-15-2003, 03:51 PM

and wow, u have a car that pretty much everyone in calgary has good pick on that one though :rolleyes:

and you have one no one wants! put a dil in your ass and call it a day! :rofl:

ninspeed
06-15-2003, 04:37 PM
WOW... flame thread....

First off, Kens truck is very nice, i allways have, and allways will love 2dr s-10 blazers slamed with i-rock rims.. and the paint just adds the extra touch.

2nd sunfires with the ecotec engine make 140 @ the crank with no ac, ps.

3rd, Ok there are tons of hondas out there that are considred "rice" or "all show".. but i can think of a few civics around town that are very very fast (espically a white hatch :D) and you would never expect they had anything done to them except some basic mods (or in some cases, nothing at all :D)

4, nothing beats a 22r-te :D

Seanith
06-15-2003, 04:46 PM
yes i think its time for a
http://www.safeandsecurity.com/Html/kryptonite/images/130116-l.jpg
http://www.safeandsecurity.com/Html/abus/images/color/41-40.jpg

SI-vic
06-15-2003, 05:36 PM

have u ever seen my jimmy you ignorant fuck?? no so first off the paint on it is worth more then your &quot;si&quot; so i would advise u to think before u speak, i wouldn't say it is pimp if it was a rusty piece now would i?

hahaha easy down there man, dont have a hernia while typing and /or reading.... hahahaha you might have a stroke with all this anger. Go drink some juice and eat some vitamins you spaz. Holy geez its only the internet man!

Seanith
06-15-2003, 05:41 PM

hahaha easy down there man, dont have a hernia while typing and /or reading.... hahahaha you might have a stroke with all this anger. Go drink some juice and eat some vitamins you spaz. Holy geez its only the internet man!

man he has the right to spazz! He has a $13500 paint job yo! :rolleyes:

darknight
06-15-2003, 09:47 PM
Okay first I get flamed now someone else gets flamed etc. I think theres a few to many ignorant people on this board that should not even bother posting if all they are going to do is start cutting people down and start talking smack. It might be the internet but that dosen't give anyone the right to start judging peoples rides, where they live or what they do with there life. Lets grow up here guys. I'm not here to make enimies but some people need to give there head a good shacking. Like we all know everyones feels real big behind a monitor, but when they aren't behing one they aren't so big when it comes to the insults. Just my 5 cents. Later

Orrin

BarryBeach
06-15-2003, 10:48 PM

All i have to say about this situation is that i dbout you would be running your mouth if you were talking to "theken" in person ... 'cause quite honestly i wouldn't be running my mouth with a 270lb guy in my face ....

P.S. James i like the new avatar

BarryBeach
06-15-2003, 10:49 PM

man he has the right to spazz! He has a $13500 paint job yo! :rolleyes:

you need to shut your ass up. you freaking moron ...

SI-vic
06-15-2003, 10:54 PM
It might be the internet but that dosen't give anyone the right to start judging peoples rides, where they live or what they do with there life. Lets grow up here guys.

Orrin

Hey if I got a nickel for everytime someone cut down a Civic, I'd have enough money to buy something better then a Civic. So now I guess you know how it feels to have your ride cussed out right? I've gotten to the point where I dont care what people say about me anymore really because hell, they stereotype towards any young driver driving a civic is a "ricer" now-a-days. Hey good for me, I'm a ricer I guess. who gives the right for you to call me a ricer? Yah I agree civic's arent meant to be fast, but they serve its purpose well, but if you have the coin, then you can make a Civic fast.
I agree with you in certain manner, but you'll have to understand my manner also.

Originally posted by BarryBeach

All i have to say about this situation is that i dbout you would be running your mouth if you were talking to &quot;theken&quot; in person ... 'cause quite honestly i wouldn't be running my mouth with a 270lb guy in my face ....

:rolleyes:

James
06-15-2003, 10:54 PM
Okay first I get flamed now someone else gets flamed etc. I think theres a few to many ignorant people on this board that should not even bother posting if all they are going to do is start cutting people down and start talking smack. It might be the internet but that dosen't give anyone the right to start judging peoples rides, where they live or what they do with there life. Lets grow up here guys. I'm not here to make enimies but some people need to give there head a good shacking. Like we all know everyones feels real big behind a monitor, but when they aren't behing one they aren't so big when it comes to the insults. Just my 5 cents. Later

Orrin

:werd: ....well said

All i have to say about this situation is that i dbout you would be running your mouth if you were talking to &quot;theken&quot; in person ... 'cause quite honestly i wouldn't be running my mouth with a 270lb guy in my face ....

:rofl:....on the comment on Ken......and i know, it had to be done, 1.shaved my head...nazi power!:rofl: J/k!!, 2.got the VW avatar in place, now i just need to sell my car and buy a dub!

darknight
06-15-2003, 11:07 PM

I agree with you in certain manner, but you'll have to understand my manner also.

Fair enough.

Orrin

darknight
06-15-2003, 11:12 PM

Who said anything about me running my mouth to theken? I'm not, I was trying to help for lack of better words defend him and myself. I was referring to Si-vic and and vsmsir. Read the whole thread and I think you might understand what I was reffering to.

Orrin

BarryBeach
06-15-2003, 11:30 PM

Who said anything about me running my mouth to theken? I'm not, I was trying to help for lack of better words defend him and myself. I was referring to Si-vic and and vsmsir. Read the whole thread and I think you might understand what I was reffering to.

Orrin

i wasn't referring to you at all ... maybe you should go back and see who i quoted ... read my post and I think you might understand what I was reffering to.:D

BarryBeach
06-15-2003, 11:31 PM
And James ... you should get on that Dub idea :D

BarryBeach
06-15-2003, 11:33 PM

yah that's right, i wouldn't be sayin' anything after i was told how big a guy i was pissin' off either.

James
06-15-2003, 11:39 PM
lol, no one knows what the fuck is going on anymore in this thread! :rofl:

Vitesse951
06-15-2003, 11:50 PM
Because everyone knows that how much you tip the scales is the true measure of manhood.

SI-vic
06-16-2003, 12:02 AM

yah that's right, i wouldn't be sayin' anything after i was told how big a guy i was pissin' off either.

I dont care about how big he is to tell you the truth.
You know why I dont care?
Because you dont even know me, you dont know how big I am... You dont know if I'm weak or tough...... you know absolutly nothing, so what if he's 240lbs.
I've seen 180pounders take out 240's no problem.
But I guess you think the bigger you are, the stronger right?

Anyways this thread is off topic now and gettin dumb.

04blackMAX
06-16-2003, 12:05 AM
awwwww gawd i love this site, we went from what do you consider go to a cage match!!

BarryBeach
06-16-2003, 12:08 AM

Anyways this thread is off topic now and gettin dumb.

haha lol that's my job :D

BarryBeach
06-16-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Vitesse951
Because everyone knows that how much you tip the scales is the true measure of manhood.

no i didn't say anything about manhood ... personally i think we are all acting immature just talking shit and stuff ... but hey it's fun.

but as soon as i talk about how being a larger person makes you more of a man your comment will be valid

BarryBeach
06-16-2003, 12:13 AM

Because you dont even know me, you dont know how big I am... You dont know if I'm weak or tough...... you know absolutly nothing,

and you don't know shit all about ken or his truck so take your own advice and shut your pie-hole.

problem solved

Vitesse951
06-16-2003, 12:49 AM
Orginally posted by BarryBeach
... 'cause quite honestly i wouldn't be running my mouth with a 270lb guy in my face ....

And this means what? If I had a dollar for every time I saw a 150-160 pound guy beat the shit out of 250+ guy, I would be a very rich man.

Anyway, guy, there is no 270lb guy in anyones face, do you know why? Because this is the fucking internet, and everyone is a badass when you have anonymity to hide behind.

no i didn't say anything about manhood ...

You damn sure implied it. According to you, someone is supposed to back down from this guy, that would be considered a contest of manhood, i.e, who is the bigger man. The absoulte only fact you said about this guy was that he weighs two hundred and seventy pounds. So there you have it, Manhood is directly proporional to weight.

Yes, you never said the word manhood, but look what your implying! With the clever use of innuendo, you can say anything without really saying it.

You are right, no one "know(s) shit about ken or his truck..."

Likewise YOU don't know shit about SI-vic, or anyone else on here. So stop trying to intimidate people throwing out units of mass measurement like everyone is supposed to shit their pants.

Ben
06-16-2003, 01:07 AM
Could Everyone chill out!

http://www.psylence.com/Junk/internet_cock.jpg