PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else got an email from Mr. MING HOI YANGı?

shakalaka
05-17-2007, 11:36 PM
I am guessing this is another one of those scams. I just fucking wish this fuckers would get a clue and fucking kill themselves.

HANG SENG BANK LTD.
DES VOEUX RD.BRANCH,CENTRAL HONG KONG
HONG KONG
TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER: 852-301-58478

Dear Friend,
It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because you do not know me but I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you.
Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Ming Hoi Yang operations manager of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Des Voeux Road Branch,Central Hong Kong.Hong Kong. I have an obscured business suggestion for you.

Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Manal SaadAllah Matti who was with the Iraqi forces and also business woman made a numbered fixed deposit for 24 calendar months, with a value of Four million three Hundred Thousand United State Dollars (US$4,300,000.00) only in my branch. Upon maturity several notice was sent to her, even during the war early last year. Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from her. We later find out that Manal SaadAllah Matti and her family had been killed during the war in bomb blast that hit their home at Mukaradeeb where her personal oil well was.

http://www.iraqmemorialwall.org/iraqicasualties.html
http://www.iraqbodycount..net/names.htm

After further investigation it was also discovered that Manal SaadAllah Matti did not declare any next of kin in her official papers including the paper work of her bank deposit. And she also confided in me the last time she was at my office that no one except me knew of her deposit in my bank. So, Four million three Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration six{6} years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against ther backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Manal SaadAllah Matti so that you will be able to receive her funds.

MODALITIES:

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Manal SaadAllah Matti, all that is required from you is to provide me with your Full Names and Address so that the attorney can commence her job. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also fill in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favor for the movement of the funds to an account that will be provided by you. We are going adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents in your favour.There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking.There is no risk involved at all in the matter,I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is for you refusing to work with me and alerting my bank. I am the only one who knows of this situation, good fortune has blessed you with a name that has planted you into the center of relevance in my life.

Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning ther issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall share in the ratio of 70% for me, 30% for you but there can be subjected to further negotiations. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. Please observe ther instruction religiously.
Should you be interested please complete and send me the following information below:

1,Full names,
2,private phone number,
3,current residential address,

And finally after that I shall furnish you with more informations about the operation.
Your earliest response to ther letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Mr. Ming Hoi Yang.

Rx7
05-18-2007, 05:16 AM
lol you never know some people are dumb and still fall for that sshit

Mangina
05-18-2007, 07:07 AM
That one sounds like the real deal!!

crazedmodder
05-18-2007, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by shakalaka
Insert original post here (meh it's too long)

Hahaha my friend got one where a woman said her husband died, same bank, same dude and same sum of money. Ask him if she has any nudie pics in her safe-deposit box and if she's hot, tell him that only if she's hot and if you can be allowed to keep the nude pics will you take the money.
:confused:

hussein
05-18-2007, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by crazedmodder

Hahaha my friend got one where a woman said her husband died, same bank, same dude and same sum of money. Ask him if she has any nudie pics in her safe-deposit box and if she's hot, tell him that only if she's hot and if you can be allowed to keep the nude pics will you take the money.
:confused:

Hahahahha

kaishen
05-18-2007, 11:51 AM
i receive this recently...the typical nigerian scam..wonder why its always nigeria and not other parts of africa though

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS-NIGERIA
SUB: TRANSFER FUNDS US$15MILLION ONLY
PAYMENT BILL NO: CBN/4071/DRC/1806/CTFC-313/00.CBN/GOV.

FILE NO:FGN/87653
ALLOCATION NO:10X453AA/765
PAYMENT CODE:43900AA
SEQUENCE NO:PPP/3348/68

PROF CHARLES SOLUDO
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
EMAIL:[email protected]
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

URGENT ATTENTION ON FUND TRANSFER PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

I AM IN RECEIPT OF YOUR IMPENDING APPROVED CONTRACT SUM OF US$15M. WHICH HAS PLACED ON HOLD IN THIS OFFICE FOR FINAL OFFICIAL VETTING.

TO EXECUTE THE FINAL CLEARANCE OF YOUR REMITTANCE AND BEFORE YOUR FUND WILL BE RELEASED FROM THIS BANK TO ANY OF YOU’RE YOUR DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNT, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RECONFIRM AS FOLLOWS:

1) YOUR BANK DETAILS....................................
2) YOUR COMPANY'S NAME.............................
3) FULL NAME AND OFFICIAL MAILING ADDRESS..................
4) DIRECT TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.................
5) BANK ADDRESS...TELE.AND FAX................

YOUR HONORABLE ATTENSION SEND ALL RESPONSE VIA EMAIL OR FAX AS STATED ABOVE.

ONCE WE RECEIVE THE COMPLETE INFORMATION FROM YOU TODAY.

WE SHALL VET YOUR PAYMENT AND THEREAFTER RELEASE YOUR FUND AS MANDATED BY THE FINANCIAL MONITORY UNIT AND THE OFFICE OF FINANCE MINISTER ON FOREIGN CONTRACT AMENT, IN ADDITION SEND US A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY OTHER CERTIFIED ID FOR INDENTIFICATION TO AVOID WRONG PAYMENT.

THIS IS THE FIRST NOTIFICATION TO THIS CLAIM FOR THE FIRST QUARTER PAYMENT OF THE YEAR.ON IDENTIFICATION WITH THIS CLAIMS, FURTHER INFORMATION TO THE RELEASE, TRANSFER AND COLLECTION OF THIS PAYMENT WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU.A NON REPLY TO THIS MAIL INDICATES AN AUTOMATIC REJECTION OF THIS CLAIMS AND YOU WILL NOT BE CONTACTED AGAIN.

RIGHT NOW WE SHALL BE WAITING FOR THE COMPLETE DETAILS FROM YOU, SHOULD YOU REQUIRE ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTION CONCERNING YOUR PAYMENT, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL ME USING MY DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER AS STATED ABOVE.
YOURS SINCERELY.
PROFESSOR, CHARLES SOLUDO
SUB: TRANSFER FUNDS US$15MILLION ONLY.
PAYMENT BILL NO: CBN/4071/DRC/1806/CTFC-313/00.CBN/GOV

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).

zoik
05-18-2007, 12:00 PM
^^^ wow they're a whole step above now, it used to be a hotmail account! lol

DNSDJS
05-18-2007, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by kaishen
i receive this recently...the typical nigerian scam..wonder why its always nigeria and not other parts of africa though

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

PROF CHARLES SOLUDO

I AM IN RECEIPT OF YOUR IMPENDING APPROVED CONTRACT SUM OF US$15M. WHICH HAS PLACED ON HOLD IN THIS OFFICE FOR FINAL OFFICIAL VETTING.

TO EXECUTE THE FINAL CLEARANCE OF YOUR REMITTANCE AND BEFORE YOUR FUND WILL BE RELEASED FROM THIS BANK TO ANY OF YOU’RE YOUR DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNT, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RECONFIRM AS FOLLOWS:

1) YOUR BANK DETAILS....................................
2) YOUR COMPANY'S NAME.............................

YOUR HONORABLE ATTENSION SEND ALL RESPONSE VIA EMAIL OR FAX AS STATED ABOVE.

ONCE WE RECEIVE THE COMPLETE INFORMATION FROM YOU TODAY.

WE SHALL VET YOUR PAYMENT AND THEREAFTER RELEASE YOUR FUND AS MANDATED BY THE FINANCIAL MONITORY UNIT AND THE OFFICE OF FINANCE MINISTER ON FOREIGN CONTRACT AMENT, IN ADDITION SEND US A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY OTHER CERTIFIED ID FOR INDENTIFICATION TO AVOID WRONG PAYMENT.

THIS IS THE FIRST NOTIFICATION TO THIS CLAIM FOR THE FIRST QUARTER PAYMENT OF THE YEAR.ON IDENTIFICATION WITH THIS CLAIMS, FURTHER INFORMATION TO THE RELEASE, TRANSFER AND COLLECTION OF THIS PAYMENT WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU.A NON REPLY TO THIS MAIL INDICATES AN AUTOMATIC REJECTION OF THIS CLAIMS AND YOU WILL NOT BE CONTACTED AGAIN.

RIGHT NOW WE SHALL BE WAITING FOR THE COMPLETE DETAILS FROM YOU, SHOULD YOU REQUIRE ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTION CONCERNING YOUR PAYMENT, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL ME USING MY DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER AS STATED ABOVE.
YOURS SINCERELY.

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,

i acutally recieved this on my personal acct. my work acct. my wifes acct. and our family email acct.
it was funi
i played along

got the guys addy and all
i fwrd'd all the info to the gov't who then did some shit
and i was like ahhh.. mission accomplished
i never got any emails from this nigerian one again

but now i got the same one from hong kong.. lol gonna do the same thing..
its fun to see how much info they reali give u

shakalaka
05-18-2007, 01:33 PM
It's amazing how some people still go for this shit, I mean come on! I am just freaking sick of reading of this crap, them scammers thinking that they are super smart and every other person in the world is fukin stupid. If i could, I would castrate them fuking one by one in a row. Fukin lowlife's really!

kaishen
05-18-2007, 02:19 PM
i just dont get it, why do they usually choose these countries.. cant they randomise the countries to make it more believable?

thrasher22
05-18-2007, 06:09 PM
Because they're usually from those countries

I got an email the other day pretending to be paypal, saying my account had been frozen due to hacking accounts. If i wanted to unfreeze my account, I had to click some link and follow these steps, which asked for my credit card number etc. It was pretty obvious when it booted me to a site that was something like webhosts.paypal.com. It look realllllly officail though, I'm sure alot of idiots fall for it.

toyboy88
05-18-2007, 06:52 PM
I get at least one of these a week! :banghead: :guns:

crazedmodder
05-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by kaishen

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

PROF CHARLES SOLUDO
EMAIL:[email protected] CBN > Yahoo?

I AM IN RECEIPT OF YOUR IMPENDING APPROVED CONTRACT I don't think something can be impending approved, one or the other, or impending approval, noob SUM OF US$15M. WHICH HAS PLACED ON HOLD IN THIS OFFICE FOR FINAL OFFICIAL VETTING.

1) YOUR BANK DETAILS....................................Who the fuck puts ..................................................................................?
2) YOUR COMPANY'S NAME.............................Hustler Entertainment FTW

YOUR HONORABLE ATTENSION SEND ALL RESPONSE plural doesn't hurt VIA EMAIL OR FAX To what? Your imaginary fax machine? AS STATED ABOVE.

ONCE WE RECEIVE THE COMPLETE INFORMATION FROM YOU TODAY. Once you receive it what? Period? That's what happens? You, sir, are a paragraph whore!

WE SHALL VET YOUR PAYMENT AND THEREAFTER RELEASE YOUR FUND I might be wrong, but is it not funds?AS MANDATED BY THE FINANCIAL MONITORY UNIT AND THE OFFICE OF FINANCE MINISTER ON FOREIGN CONTRACT AMENT, IN ADDITION SEND US A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY OTHER CERTIFIED ID FOR INDENTIFICATION TO AVOID WRONG PAYMENT.

THIS IS THE FIRST NOTIFICATION TO THIS CLAIM FOR THE FIRST QUARTER PAYMENT OF THE YEAR.ON IDENTIFICATION WITH THIS CLAIMS, FURTHER INFORMATION TO THE RELEASE, TRANSFER AND COLLECTION OF THIS PAYMENT WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU.A NON REPLY TO THIS MAIL INDICATES AN AUTOMATIC REJECTION OF THIS CLAIMS I stand corrected . . . plural does hurt AND YOU WILL NOT BE CONTACTED AGAIN.

RIGHT NOW present tense WE SHALL future tense BE WAITING FOR THE COMPLETE DETAILS FROM YOU, SHOULD YOU REQUIRE ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTION Clearly, a lesson on plural words would do you well, also, why would we REQUIRE A FUCKING QUESTION!?!?!? WE REQUIRE AN ANSWER!!! CONCERNING YOUR PAYMENT, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL ME USING MY DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER Interesting phone number, must be easy to remember and dial . . . NOTHING! AS STATED ABOVE.
YOURS SINCERELY.

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,

Caps lock FTMFL cock face. You should use the money you make from scamming people to take an English class from someone who can speak it properly, and by properly I don't mean relative to your noob ass but just generally well. Italicized (or wtfever you spell it) things are my comments. I was bored. . .what do you expect? I'm sure I missed some stuff, meh. Someone should scan their license, put goatse or tubgirl as the picture, scrub all the information and put something insulting in the boxes.

Suprisingly I've never gotten one of these e-mails. I never get spammed at my MSN address but I tend to have ED issues at gmail :P I especially hate the ED ads that are contained in images, sneaky.