PDA

View Full Version : For A Friend

2BLUE
05-19-2007, 12:52 AM
A friend of mine posted this on his website:

Last month I created an autism awareness video and right now its played on a website created by the band Five for Fighting. Five for Fighting

Anytime someone clicks on my video a donation of .49 cents is made to Autism Speaks. There are a total of five charties on the site that also benefit from the clicks. They include Kormen, Save the Children, VHI Save the Music, Fisher House, Autism Speaks, and NYPF.
The website is running a contest and I am upfront about it.
But I don't care if I win, my goal is to raise money for charity and help create awareness. My video will run until May 29th and only last about 2 minutes. If you have a little time to spare, please watch my video or one of the others on this site. I know I'm new here but it would really mean alot to me and please feel free to share the World Website with anyone you know. Thanks!

This link takes your directly to my video titled Autism: Our son's Story.

www.whatkindofworlddoyouwant.com/videos/view/id/243169

jdmXSI
05-19-2007, 01:00 AM
Any of us with good health are lucky! We should not take things for granted, which we all do at times. Good luck with the charity!:thumbsup:

shakalaka
05-19-2007, 01:01 AM
Wow, it's quite touching. My prayers go with the family, hope everything ends well.

TC2002
05-19-2007, 01:10 AM
Good on you! :thumbsup:

I have worked directly and indirectly with children who have autism, and it seems like they are fighting every day of their lives to "get it right" but are incapable of doing so, and it's not their fault.

Hope you continue to gain momentum in your efforts to support various organizations for autism awareness.