PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 3M double sided tape

92_VTEC_lude
05-19-2007, 09:04 AM
Anyone have some extra 3M double sided tape that I can buy off them since I just need enough 3M double sided tape to put on a front lip on my car.... I bought some universal tape from Napa but it is not sticky enough to hold the heavy front lip so I heard 3M doudle sided tape will hold the lip up much better but I do not want to pay for a 60 bucks/roll at Advance Autobody supply store since I only use less than 1/4 of that roll and never need it again...

reply here or PM me if you have some 3M double sided tape lying around in your garage, I will be more happy to come by and pick it up and pay you some money or buy you some beers....:thumbsup:

carzcraz
05-19-2007, 12:34 PM
Have you tried Wal-Mart? We bought a roll of it for less than $10.00.

It's in the automotive department by the Bondo

:thumbsup:

sullygully
05-19-2007, 01:08 PM
Did you buy that Norton Tape at NAPA? They sold me that stuff and said it was just as good as 3M, and it won't even hold my side skirts. Just a warning to anyone else that goes there and they try to sell you that crap, just say no.

TEAMFaint
05-19-2007, 01:24 PM
There is stuff FARRRR better than 3M as well. I am currently using 3M on my bottom rocker pieces and have no problems with it at all, but if you guys want to use it for sideskirts and such, you definately want something better than 3M.

We used this stuff @ work, it was ordered from a shop in Calgary. I'll stop by there on Tuesday for you guys (since the shop is closed Monday) and find out what the hay it was called.