PDA

View Full Version : Group 4 Securicor

shakalaka
05-21-2007, 12:11 AM
Alright so here's the deal. I was browsing the net looking for some part jobs for myself, when I came across the Group 4 Securicor website. As I enjoy sorta 'secuirty' type job, I thought what the hell nothing wrong in applying, plus only need to do one for a couple months.

While not applying for any particular position or anything like that, I filled out my information on their website, obviously without any hope what so ever, about getting a call.

But I was pretty shocked, when I got recieved their call about the interview.

Now my question is, what sort of jobs do they have? I read around on their websites, basically it's just security and stuff in general, but couldn't see anything in details. As in what sort of jobs do they offer to students looking for work in summer vacations? Even though I obviously will ask them during my interview, I just wanted to go in with some sort of 'ballpark' idea, if you may, in my head. Just a little something I can think of, and not just general security area which can get pretty vast.

Thanks again.

2BLUE
05-21-2007, 12:26 AM
Youre going to need youre bst(basic security training) 1 and 2 and security clearence.

shakalaka
05-21-2007, 12:29 AM
So do they provide you with that or I am required to get it myself?

2BLUE
05-21-2007, 12:49 AM
Each place is different.

BST is big money...go to go to school

clearance is under $100 and they'll usually pay for that.

Don't even bother going to the interview.

Madspinner
05-21-2007, 12:50 AM
I have a buddy that works with them, You will need your firearms license, but I guess it depends what you do, Depends if your in the office part or your delivering.

shakalaka
05-21-2007, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by 2BLUE
Each place is different.

BST is big money...go to go to school

clearance is under $100 and they'll usually pay for that.

Don't even bother going to the interview.

That's pretty weird, cauz they just asked for normal information on the website, and I filled that out and they called me based on that. They should have those requirements up there.